PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bad news. VD. STD. STI

SillyCock2
05-01-2014, 03:29 PM
I'll cut to the chase.

There may be a case of scabies going through some massage shops. I was diagnosed last week, given the prescription cream and everythings been going well since, but I visited a shop today and one of the girls had visible bites exactly as I had it. Thought it might be worth a mention, as it is an easy fix.

I wont name names, but I will list shops I have visited in the last 6 weeks, since that is how long I think I was carrying the mites. Symptoms for me were itchyness on my knees, elbows, feet hands and balls, worsening at night. It looks like mosquito bites in a row in places, but in other places you wont see it. Treatment is easy and inexpensive, but you need a script from the doc to get the cream from the chemist. It can be transferred from furniture. No body to body contact needed. Spraying furniture with commercial grade permethrin will destroy it. Washing sheets in hot water should get it out of bedding. Its also tranferrable in bodies of water, so if you are unlucky enough to get it, shock your pools and drain your spas.

Shops that I have visited and may have it going around.

Cloud nine. 6+ visits, various girls.
QJ Albion 2 visits, various.
Shanghai Therapuetic 1 visit
Mozhi Camp Hill 4 visits, various
Mozhi Holland Park, 2 visits, various
Natural Therapies, 2 visits, various
Happy Dragon Chevron Is, 1 visit
11 Stoneham, 1 visit
Angies, 3 visits, various

Not in order of visits. Also a couple of private ladies, I cant remember their names but one in Mt Gravatt near Boundary Rd and one in Holland Park near the pub.

Since any of these shops could be carrying it I am going to avoid body body contact with any girls for a month or so. Too bad we cant throw our favourite ML's in the house while we insect bomb it, so its anyones guess how long it will stay in the shops. If you feel itchy, get checked. It doesnt cost much and is really easy to treat.

ecchi.gaijin
05-01-2014, 04:27 PM
I had something similar when i first started, but it went away after a few weeks. I thought it was the private I went to but the ML I was seeing at the time had a similar problem (she said it was Excema, but it looked more like bites than excema)

myron
05-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Sounds like Cloud Nine is very popular?? where is this shop located?

brownwallaby
06-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Sounds like Cloud Nine is very popular?? where is this shop located?

932 Stanley St East, Gabba

Kangaroopointer
06-01-2014, 08:31 AM
I can see by your list a few shops I would avoid as they are pretty dirty and towels are hardly ever washed.
I know I am fan of Angie' a massage but at least you know place is clean towels are cleaned by a linen company massage beds wiped down with dettol wipes .. Bathrooms always clean... I don't chances with other shops anymore

kazuya
06-01-2014, 10:19 PM

oilman
07-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Sillycock2 your one hell of a punter, perhaps you should go to your doc & get a tablet to keep your "sillycock" from rising. ..

MrGrumpy
07-01-2014, 10:57 PM
If the little critters originated at the first place on your list, that means that a fair % of places since may now be infected.

There might be a new marketing angle for a RnT entrepreneur to offer the promise of a 'scabie-free' service.:startle:

Makes me itch just thinking about it........check out 'scabies' in google images and you will never lay on a shop towel ever again.

jimmyp
08-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Mate, sorry to hear the itch got the better of you....

But seriously, based on $60 per visit, if I was spending around 1500 bucks every six weeks, I'd want some top notch service, not a dose of the scratchies.

I feel your pain.