PDA

View Full Version : General talk Phuket in late Feb-early March

eatordrink
06-01-2014, 12:59 AM
Hi guys

Have been a long time supporter of this forum and have received great advice from it over the years

My mate and i are heading to Phuket in late Feb-early March and would like some directions as what to look for there

Our main goal is to get girls who are on vacation and have a good time. If by the end of the night we don't have a girl, we will go with normal punting. i am a little bit confuse as to what is regarded as short time and long time. short time i guess is just 1 shot and long time is overnight? i have been to CP and DG in China and love it there. Practically had a girl staying up to 18 hours for overnight. Will these girls be similar? (my friend and i got separate hotel rooms so that we can do our business without interruptions)

The big question is how's the game in Phuket to hook up with a foreigner? Where do they hang out?

i have done some research in regards to the place and have been told that the place is mainly for families and is less vivid than BKK and Pattaya. Not to mention the cost for punting there is relatively high since it is a tourist area

Any suggestions and experiences to share will be helpful

thanks in advance

Punter Poontang
07-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Not to mention the cost for punting there is relatively high since it is a tourist area.

Spot on there, you've done some good initial research.

The nightlife, good girls or WL's are all centred around Bangla Road. The higher end clubs will be full of other travellers, and there are touts all over the place spruiking drinks deals at certain clubs. Even if you don't take them up on it, you'll know where to head for a sticky as they'll be the places frequented by other drunk Euro backpackers etc. Don't rule out the day game either, talk to girls at your hotel or at the beach or on your tour boat to Phi Phi or whatever, and arrange to meet them later.

Failing that and resorting to "Plan B / P4P", again it's all on Bangla Road. A few go go's, loads of beer bars and a few clubs frequented by FL's. I had a lot of joy in Hollywood back in 2011.

Yes, the girls interpret ST as one shot, blow & go. LT is open to interpretation, to the girl it might mean ducking off at 6am after THAT emergency phonecall, which will disappoint if you've got plans to lazily fuck her well into the following afternoon. See my tips in the other threads here, and clarify LT in advance by asking how long she will stay if it's important to you. Bear in mind you'll be taking them out late if you've already struck out elsewhere, should leave you a bit of room to manoeuvre in your negotiations.

harmony
07-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Im really jealous you have a good friend who can travel with you and be your wingman

Was in Bangkok, Thailand before, but didnt have a wingman
Actually went over for business, and didnt have the inside knowledge about where to go in Bangkok.
Not my thing just to turn up at a parlour without prior knowledge

I prefer the classier places, cleaner and with better quality of lady, not just the tourist mobbed easily found ladies, if that makes sense

Good luck, sounds like a great holiday about to be had ; )

eatordrink
12-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the info guys

Bro harmony, we got a 3 man hunting team and we are planning to get pussy every night. Hence it should be fun

i am also going to Koh Samui for 3 days. Any advice on nightlife there?

Can't wait to be there

Any security tips or precautions that you guys would do over there?

This will be my 1st time going to Thailand, hopefully it won't be the last

harmony
12-01-2014, 11:09 PM
As you say, Thailand is getting more expensive compared to some of its neighbours, only because their economy is picking up

Interested to hear about some great clean and classy parlours in bkk

Everyone has to go to Thailand at least once. Great people great food

Eatordrink you sound like you have things well sorted and I wish I was there to learn with you, brother

But also when you decide to visit the lesser known Vietnam hotspots at two thirds the price of Thailand, even more definitely count me in

croney
27-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Harmony you sound like a gunner.
Bkk heaps of punting levels. If you are up for it you will find what you want. Forget any preconceived ideas and go with the flow.
Beautiful people and very poor on the average. Who can blame them for having a go