PDA

View Full Version : Various Massages...

texass10in
06-01-2014, 01:40 PM
So, been a bit busy over the break and rather than post multiple times, thought I'd consolidate.

34 Dominions Rd, Ashmore - this one was actually advertised in Erotic Relaxation section of the GC paper. Arrived to what looked like a legit shop. Met by young cute Korean girl who gave a mediocre massage, but finished with a smile, so no complaints. Bit of a weird location, but may go back. $50 for half hour, ending NOT included (strange for GC) but only $20 more.

172 Scarborough, Southport - tried and true. Visited a couple of times and left happy both. I'd like to see a bit more variety, but what can you do. $50 half hour inclusive. Bring a little extra and ask nicely and see how ya go

Happy Dragon, Chevron Island - another tried and true place. Very dark, which is not a complaint as much as an observation. $50 inclusive. Didn't ask for anything beyond typical, but confident if you ask you will receive.

11 Hicks St., Southport - very run of the mill. Older Asian lady. One of the first places I visited on the GC, so went back for nostalgic reasons. Better options in the area, but gets the job done in a pinch. $50 half hour inclusive.

719 Stanley Rd, Gabba - expensive, but left with a smile. Had to ask and ended up paying close to what I could get a half hour of full service for at a brothel. Live and learn. Good massage, though.

I had a few more drop-ins at GC locations, but nothing really of note. Wanted to get by Angie's, but too far away from my normal locale. I went to Abate in the Valley, won't go back. Got the ending I was after, but it's not a welcoming place IMHO.

Happy Punting,
Tex

brownwallaby
06-01-2014, 05:33 PM
The punting gods seem to be giving their blessings to us SE QLD punters during the festive season. The desire to please and be pleased on behalf of the MLs is at unprecedented levels

kazuya
06-01-2014, 08:51 PM

flamingmoose
06-01-2014, 08:55 PM
But you are just a god browwallaby haha. None of us expect to receive that kind of treatment :D

Hahaha...."He's not the Messiah...he's just a (VERY) naughty boy!" :D

brownwallaby
06-01-2014, 09:14 PM
But you are just a god browwallaby haha. None of us expect to receive that kind of treatment :D

I'm very sure a lot of you have received something similar. And honestly I was very surprised, not expecting that either ....

wunderboy
15-01-2014, 08:33 AM
Bro bw, very interesting. Could you please pm me the contacts?