PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Chloe - young stunner with a wet pussy - yummy!

Pussy HUnter
06-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Person's Name : Chloe

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 6th January 2014

Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/

Photo Genuine: No photo at present.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Stunner, size 6, small, firm young body, great figure, C cup natural titties.

Pussy: Trimmed map of Tassie top, stubble on pussy lips.

Roster: TBA.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, LFK

Review:

Chloe was promoted as “young schoolgirl” so I was kinda expecting an inexperienced girl that was perhaps young but otherwise would be not up to par. Wow was I mistaken. Chloe is just a stunner to look at, great firm body, fabulous natural boobs and a great romp.

She is very GFE like, took my hand and led me to the “upstairs room”. She was dressed in my favorite outfit of a black fish net dress and skimpy knickers. Just to die for.

In the room and into the shower. Chloe arrives and offers to help me wash. So into the corner shower we squeeze and Chloe proceeds to soap me up. A little LFK ensues – with her standing on tip toes. Playing with that body in the shower was fun – would have been great with a shaved pussy – but the rest of the tight firm young figure made up for that minor issue. She does have some tatts – a song verse under her left tit, and a large rose on her left shoulder. Being from Singapore she has excellent English and is a very good conversationalist.

Into the room and Chloe showed herself to be quite the experienced seductress. Great LFK, nice slow attention to my nips and she knew all the right moves. We tried a little overhead DATY, kneeling DATY and more LFK. She then moved down the bed for some nice tackle play and BBBJ. She has great eye contact and wonderful soft lips in BBBJ.

On with the dom and into her pussy. Nice wet and tight. Yummy. We tried some mish, doggie, and standing doggie. Just a great sight to see in the mirror looking at those huge natural boobs, with her legs apart kneeling on the bed, and me inside her.

I couldn’t stand much more of this fun, and I did try for CIM, but that wasn’t on the menu. No matter – she is too cute for that anyway. Great finale and a nice massage to follow.

Note to self – ensure the aircon is switched in the “upstairs room”. We nearly died.

Young, stunner, tight firm body, great tits, good kisser, good romp.

Recommended.

harmony
06-01-2014, 05:00 PM
What a lovely review,

Thank you for describing this lovely lady, and including absolutely all the relevant details, your reviews are top shelf quality

She cant go wrong with the black fish net dress and skimpy knickers, very attractive garments !

I applaud the 533 talent scouts, they really do their work well

Oneonone
06-01-2014, 05:35 PM
What a lovely review,
Thank you for describing this lovely lady, and including absolutely all the relevant details, your reviews are top shelf quality

She cant go wrong with the black fish net dress and skimpy knickers, very attractive garments !

I applaud the 533 talent scouts, they really do their work well

Pussy Hunter is a 533 legend he does some good reports and has seem most of the girls.

Great report Pussy Hunter I have not seen Chloe yet but will look forward to it when I get the chance.

Today was just too much at 533 there were punters everywhere and 6 girls working flat out.

jordansigley
06-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Thanks for ur review mate
Its getting rare to see review these days!

Oneonone
07-01-2014, 11:47 AM
Am hearing good things about this girl might have to push her up my list of girls to see!

Eureka
07-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Saw Chloe Saturday :)
What a find - almost wish we weren't sharing this beauty !! Haha
So young ! So tiny ! And very, very pretty !!
Really a bit out of place at 533!

Seriously - I'm not prone to exaggeration - if she was at MOC or Bluemoon she would be a $350 hr and $650 2 hr Brand girl for sure.

True that the kissing is not raunchy or DFK - but Chloe is a sweet little thing with lovely lips for light/ medium kissing she does so well :)

She looks so new and innocent like a schoolgirl - but she is not - and has worked quite a bit in a city shop.

Along with Sherina at Kyoto - au $150 per hr these two are both the best value in Sydney at the moment (other than Cici from SL/ Stanmore hehe - but that goes without saying)

BTW - forget the first two hrs this Saturday !!! :)

Pussy HUnter
07-01-2014, 04:21 PM
I forgot to detail that Chloe is really attractive. Cute face on a great body. If she had a fully shaved pussy it would be the icing on the cake.

Yup yesterday 533 was buzzing. Punters and girls everywhere. The "upstairs rooms" with the single shared shower and unlockable door was a zoo of nymphs coming and going. Even Angie made an appearance.

Gotta get the gals to have their names on their tatts so we can keep track.

I used to do this in Thailand. Actually got my name tattooed on their lower back so I could recall who I was after a heavy night. Very useful. (Beach tattoo - they wash off after I fly home).

Enjoy.

Oneonone
07-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Yup yesterday 533 was buzzing. Punters and girls everywhere. The "upstairs rooms" with the single shared shower and unlockable door was a zoo of nymphs coming and going. Even Angie made an appearance.

Yes I went in for a shower and Angie was in there you can shower she says I won't look!

But yes it was too crowded no where to sit had to stand in the toilet waiting for the girl.

Willoughby533
18-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Small size Chloe in today 18/1 @533.

Go see and enjoy one of the smallest size lady to work@533.

http://forum.aus99.com/images/icons/icon4.pngSee 533 today's roster for detailshttp://forum.aus99.com/images/icons/icon4.png

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Massageguy
18-01-2014, 02:38 PM
I visited Chloe today.

I very rarely get to punt on a weekend, so here was my chance.
I texted Wilson as Ginza is my go to shop, I just seem to strike out there
with the girls and the timing.
I remembered that I was told by Angie that the beautiful Chloe worked
on Saturdays, so this was my chance.
So I read the reports on this thread and decided to book.

Well I have to say, unfortunately things didn't seen to be on the money today.
Right from when I walked in , she was texting as she said hello.
She then took my money and asked me to shower.
When she walked back in, it was straight back to the phone and continued texting.
Now I finished my shower, dried myself in the slowest way possible,
Sat down on the bed and she was still texting. Not good so far.
She laughed when I finally said to her,say hello to your boyfriend for me. ( getting a bit annoyed by now ).
With that she put the phone down. She walked round to me and when I went to give her a little kiss,
she moved her head away.
20mins had gone of my hour booking by now, so I thought I need to get things back on track.
I offered to give her a massage, which is very much loved in these shops and always relaxes and gets the girls in a very horny mood. So , a big smile on her face she says that would be fantastic. She jumps on the bed, I grab the oil and I start the massage thinking this will get her in the zone !!!!!!
Well,,,,, guess what happens...... Yes, she picks up her phone and starts texting......
2 or 3 txt's later I asked if she would be doing this for the whole hour ?????
She puts the phone down and try's to give me the cute, I'm young toned and gorgeous smile.
( which by the way,, she is.. ) but by this stage I was over it , and couldn't be bothered trying with a girl, who obviously today, unlike what other punters on this forum have experienced with her, really didn't have her mind
on the job she was being paid for.
So I went through the motions , just to try and get some monies worth, as I felt it was too far into the punt to just walk.
Besides,,,, as others have said here. She is young and smoking hot, and that ass in doggy was incredible.

So, the guys that went in after me today , I hope got better treatment.
As I left , as usual I was asked how she was. So a quick explanation to the manager of what happened and the smile had gone from his face and I was told that Angie would be told and It would be looked into.
So hopefully, guys from now on will get the treatment mentioned above in this thread.

Cheers

Oneonone
18-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Sorry to hear of your bad experience that is totally unacceptable, I wonder if she would have done that if Angie had been there?

If I were you I would phone Angie and tell her what happened and that you are not happy.

Eureka
18-01-2014, 05:01 PM
That was a shame Massage guy - and you have every reason to be annoyed.
I accept totally what you say - but I saw her last Saturday and the Saturday before that - both times for two hours and both times she was fantastic !!

So cute - so willing especially with non stop DFK on the second visit.

So maybe it was lucky I didn't get to go there today or my bubble probably would have been burst also !!

Massageguy
18-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Thanks Guys,

I've been punting long enough to know these things happen. I wrote this in one hand because of my annoyance, and on the other hand to show the newer guys to punting and to this forum that these reviews give you an idea of experiences some guys have had with the girls. But they also need to see that personalities can mean different experiences for different punters, but also the mood of the girl on different days and what's happening in their personal life can also effect their attention .
Obviously something was distractint chloe today from what she was there for.
Don't worry , I will be making sure our friend Angie knows about it.
I'll be texting her.

But as I have said here many times before.

THAT'S PUNTING

Oneonone
19-01-2014, 08:57 AM
That's a problem with young girls they let their personal lives get in the way of work.

More experienced ladies handle these things better, but then again they get it wrong sometimes to as I recall.

Use of Mobile phones should be banned from all bookings, girls should know better.

I have stopped seeing a certain wl before today because she was too attached to her phone.

Massageguy
19-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Yeh Bro,

It has happened before to me, but not quite to this extent.
The shops where the girls dock their phones and play appropriate music is great.
Very different story then.