PDA

View Full Version : Girl info MIA from masstige8

iwantyoutonight
06-01-2014, 11:10 PM
hi there everyone..anyone still remember mia from m8? does anyone know where she is working now? thanks

also on a side note, has anyone ever got "extra" services from her?

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2014, 12:07 AM
I think more people will know and remember Mia from 501 Newtown and those big big tits and her cheekyness !!

May be only me......haha

imagination69
07-01-2014, 10:25 AM
How long ago was she there?

I've not heard of her before but will ask one of the girls when I go to M8 next time.

pula2
07-01-2014, 11:31 AM
miss that little girls badly,i want to know where is she going too..

yipsamsam
07-01-2014, 03:12 PM
try a few time with Mia...

little girl...CBJ with you cum...very nice

waynekerr
07-01-2014, 07:21 PM
I think more people will know and remember Mia from 501 Newtown and those big big tits and her cheekyness !!

May be only me......haha

Not only you brother Ahlungor. Mia was a lovely lady, not a small girl but she had great tits and a wonderful personality.

I remember the first time I saw her; I rang David at 501 to make a booking for the next day and I was told that she would
be working at Bigge Street. Ok stuff it, I had spare time so off to Liverpool on the train I went.

I was shown to the room and in walks Mia with a big smile, I introduced myself "Hello Mia, my name is WayneK, I'm happy
to meet you, may I have a blow job please?" I suppose I should have been slapped for that but Mia laughed and gave me
that cheeky look I will not forget. True story.

She was a lovely, lovely person and I sincerely hope she is happy with her life today.

WayneK.

AlexPicardo
07-01-2014, 08:45 PM
lol am i the only one who thinks it's funny he's looking for someone called Mia ie missing in action

Licker
07-01-2014, 09:10 PM
lol am i the only one who thinks it's funny he's looking for someone called Mia ie missing in action

lol

that's almost like your little brother being DOA when going to a punt :)