PDA

View Full Version : General talk causcasian shops

suka02
07-01-2014, 01:19 AM
Hi, I'm really interested in causcasian and European. Since I work in the city and HOT damn!!! They are soo many hotties with their summer clothes on as if they're going to the beach. I can't take it anymore... ><

I was wondering is there a causcasian shop or private wl who can provide good services I.e potential of dfk, daty or bj and with at least average looking.
I'm looking for half hour service max $150. I would not mind traveling all the way to woll ongong from Sydney.
Does any brothers here know where I can look for?
thanks

wilisno
07-01-2014, 02:18 AM
Hi, I'm really interested in causcasian and European. Since I work in the city and HOT damn!!! They are soo many hotties with their summer clothes on as if they're going to the beach. I can't take it anymore... ><

I was wondering is there a causcasian shop or private wl who can provide good services I.e potential of dfk, daty or bj and with at least average looking.
I'm looking for half hour service max $150. I would not mind traveling all the way to woll ongong from Sydney.
Does any brothers here know where I can look for?
thanks
219 Elizabath St Croyfon.

lamb
07-01-2014, 07:38 AM
In that price range, as Wilisno has suggested, 219 Croydon would be your best bet.

Dfk and daty can be hit and miss there though.

suka02
07-01-2014, 07:44 AM
Thanks wilisno I really forgot my local area lol I haven't been there before.
Lamb, do you know which girl is good? Any latest review I can find?

lamb
07-01-2014, 07:56 AM
I don't have any tips at the moment sorry, I haven't been there in some time and I believe all the girls I would have recommended have moved on.

Had some really great punts there over the years however.

I recently saw that Victoria still might be around in another city shop. If anyone has any info I'd love to know.

Strayer Mate
07-01-2014, 08:25 AM
yeah, all the reports are getting a bit dated for Croydon ...
Abbey (black), Amy (Brazilian highly recommended), Camilla, Angel and Bianca were all recommended in the past, only bad one reported regularly was Jasmine (Indian) ... 219's website suggests some may still be there, $110 for half hour ..:startle:

Not much reporting or talk on non-asian places on this forum .... unfortunately....
for ur price bracket, there's Kings Court which is really RnT but mostly Caucasian and in ur price/time ($125).... but often xtras that u nominate have been negotiated here (rarely FS though)

There's Players Penthouse @ Parramatta and Studio Relax @ Rockdale that both tended to host non-asian... but again reports have been scarce of late on these...both have websites with prices and photos and they're in ur range, esp Parra ($100) ... and rockdale just ($150)....

maybe u can rekindle the reports on the caucasian establo's ... there was a recent post on just how many asian massage & FS spots around Sydney there are, spoilt for choice really... a companion guide on caucasian would be great ..... now there's a phone app crying out :cool2:

suka02
07-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Thank you lamb and strayer mate it's really great info you guys giving me with the updates. I'm planning to try 219 as I never been there before. Hope it will be positive service as I expected. Every time if I don't get satisfied service I get bad memories and intend to venture another place until I'm happy.

Has anyone been to wollongong? I know it's a bit far but Im guessing there are lot of ausssies wl there. Any feedback would be appreciate it. Thank you

jordansigley
07-01-2014, 11:01 AM
Croydon is good. Last time i been there there was a busty abc style tall asian. She was smoking hot but inwas after cauc.

Went with a mate so didnt have two decent caucs we just went back to brodie. There was one poundable, of a bigger size (not fat) she had a hell of a voice!

But yeah other caucs that i know would cost $200+.

jordansigley
07-01-2014, 11:50 AM
One just popped into my head
Casablanca in liverpool
Has anyone had experience ?
It is advertised on hookerlooker, $150 half hour the place looks decent not sure about the quality of wls?
Plus on the website it says u could have as many goes as u could in the booked time.

Keen to try.

HighFlyer
07-01-2014, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=suka02;451657]Hi, I'm really interested in causcasian and European. Since I work in the city and HOT damn!!! They are soo many hotties with their summer clothes on as if they're going to the beach. I can't take it anymore... ><

Know exactly how you feel bro. Went to the beach the other day and totally gobsmacked by the hot 18yo caucs on school holidays, damn wish I was 20 years younger again.
Been scouring all different avenues to try and find one at a reasonable price.
Finding a true 18yo slim and pretty one will be a tough ask.

The closest that might be worth trying is Holly at 244 Paddington.

Oneonone
07-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Casablanca in liverpool
It is advertised on hookerlooker, $150 half hour the place looks decent not sure about the quality of wls?
Plus on the website it says u could have as many goes as u could in the booked time.

Keen to try.

I have been there not for a while though the girls are OK range from young to granny so you got to pick the girl or that's how it used to be.

The have a large lounge so you can sit there and meet as many girls as you wish.

Mind you its not like an Asian $150 shop so far as most of the girls don't do bbbj, or daty and you have to be lucky to find one that kisses properly.

But you might get lucky. and the price is double the Asian $150/hour shops, and the service is about half as good YOMV.

jordansigley
07-01-2014, 02:15 PM
I have been there not for a while though the girls are OK range from young to granny so you got to pick the girl or that's how it used to be.

The have a large lounge so you can sit there and meet as many girls as you wish.

Mind you its not like an Asian $150 shop so far as most of the girls don't do bbbj, or daty and you have to be lucky to find one that kisses properly.

But you might get lucky. and the price is double the Asian $150/hour shops, and the service is about half as good YOMV.
Tha ks for the advice mate
Would be keen to do a young cauc that i would give up the service side of it!

Milf_Man
07-01-2014, 02:23 PM
There's also that Vitality place at 107 Queen St, North Strathfield.

Mostly Indians, a few blacks and some euro chicks.

Price is fairly cheap for fs at 30min for $100, 60min for $170 i think.

lamb
07-01-2014, 02:35 PM
Casablanca in liverpool

Keen to try.
I haven't been there but I did once see a girl at 219 Croydon that ha previously worked there, this was probably my least fave 219 punt. The girl (can't remember her name) was hot with great tits but gave a very clinical service and was a definite 1 shot girl. I'm not sure if this reflects back on casablanca policy or not.

Actually thinking back she was my second least fave. Being offered bareback anything by a blonde who was only there for a short time was my least favourite.

wilisno
07-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Tha ks for the advice mate
Would be keen to do a young cauc that i would give up the service side of it!
Keep an eye on this forum, you might get lucky sometimes, like the two Amy's before, one at 130 and another one at Pendle Hill, both were very young and gave excellent service !

suka02
07-01-2014, 06:26 PM
Highflyer you're in the same page as me lol milf man how is the quality of the girls and service in 107? I hope there won't be all milf for that price.

Does anyone here been to 219 recently? Is it true that the wls will line up and ready to pick rather than the Asian shops where they gave you one by one which really irritates me by their hatred face if I don't choose.
I will go 219 during the week.
Wilisno, where I can find amy? I heard a long time ago she was so famous.
Thank you for the all info all you punters.

Milf_Man
07-01-2014, 07:39 PM
milf man how is the quality of the girls and service in 107? I hope there won't be all milf for that price.

Age group - 30 and over
Size - 12 and over
Service - Quite enthusiastic but nothing compared to the asian shops.

I like this place because i enjoy chubby milfs.

HighFlyer
08-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Well I tried Holly at 244 Paddington last night.

Positives: Very attractive true 19yo blonde and slim. Generally very friendly as long as you don't cross her limitations.

I had super low expectations as far as service goes, but actually she was better than my few other cauc experiences (apart from the Jennifer Hawkins twin) over the years.
Still has a lot of limitations, which is quite frustrating at times as she has a smoking body and lovely young face.

croney
08-01-2014, 10:41 AM
At 219 they introduce them one by one. I've never noticed them get cranky if you don't pick a certain one. They probably think you are waiting to see the line up first.
I haven't really visualised a bad looking bird there ever but have had one whose service was belong par.
I've seen Amy a few times and she is great if you like an action packed unit with a bit of spunk. She has a great personality and if you are not shy with her can be great fun.
Good starting point for you Suka I would suggest.
I saw a girl there Tanya once who looked great but haven't tasted her yet.
Good punting.

code
08-01-2014, 12:48 PM
I have heard of this place. Reading these forums (and others) usually the names that get thrown around where punters have had good service are Amy, Pepper and I think Ava. Not sure if all 3 are caucs though, but there seems to have been positive feedback on them.

checksix
09-01-2014, 12:44 PM
try punter planet forum, there is a lot of cauc shop reviews. not so sure about under 150 for 30min.

Oneonone
09-01-2014, 06:37 PM
If you want Caucasian look at the Penthouse, Liasions, etc they are not usually on this forum as this is mostly Asian site.

gggi
26-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Been to 219 a few times in the past, which is great value but a bit variable. Am surprised that Ava the hot Kiwi never gets many props — she's super lovely, does DFK for an extra few bucks, and looks like a more mature Megan Fox. Is it that people who prefer Asian shops like super-young girls? If so, you're kinda missing out. Have been often surprised about women who've been described as MILFs here. I must be some kinda grandpa then :)

kobe7
26-01-2014, 01:05 PM
I am a regular at 219, mostly exotic girls. The best day would be Thursday, Bianca (filipino) is highly recommended. The best Caucasian in there would be Chloe and Hayley they do not work there anymore (model looking).

If you can go over the budget then Stilettos ...

Ditchy7
17-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Yer I wish they updated the pics on the website. Might just have to go into the shop to see hey...

starky101
07-10-2018, 03:01 PM
Is it just me or is there a famine of caucasian establishments anywhere these days?

Bly
08-10-2018, 10:23 AM
Is it just me or is there a famine of caucasian establishments anywhere these days?

At least cheap-ish ones. Still have bodyrotic and such but it seems gone are the days of a ~$120 massage + happy ending with a caucasian. Might be some private gems but not sure.

There used to be 8 Railway Pde Burwood, 227 Broadway had some caucasians as did Summerville, etc...

Now the only caucasian lady that seems to be in the Asian-shop price range is Christina at 378 Pitt St.

Raybo
08-10-2018, 05:39 PM
A mate of mine is going out with an ex WL....she is black Zimbabwean girl but has been in Australia since she was a young kid, pretty much Aussie girl now. She worked for an outcall agency commanding $550-$600 an hour and was booked out regularly.

She laughed hard when i told her about the $150 hour shops and thinks its hilarious a 'high end' shop like Ginza is only around $300 for an hour. She couldn't really comprehend it....does not compute.

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2018, 07:03 PM
A mate of mine is going out with an ex WL....she is black Zimbabwean girl but has been in Australia since she was a young kid, pretty much Aussie girl now. She worked for an outcall agency commanding $550-$600 an hour and was booked out regularly.

She laughed hard when i told her about the $150 hour shops and thinks its hilarious a 'high end' shop like Ginza is only around $300 for an hour. She couldn't really comprehend it....does not compute.

It’s all supply and demand and nothing else !

If the Aussie government open the flood gate allowing any number of tourists or migrants from Eastern Europe to come visit or work, the cost of fucking a Caucasian blonde will certainly come down . Open the gate for Africa and it will be interesting to see if this Zimbabwean lady or any other WLs with the Ivory colour can still command a high price ??

Raybo
09-10-2018, 08:33 AM
It’s all supply and demand and nothing else !

If the Aussie government open the flood gate allowing any number of tourists or migrants from Eastern Europe to come visit or work, the cost of fucking a Caucasian blonde will certainly come down . Open the gate for Africa and it will be interesting to see if this Zimbabwean lady or any other WLs with the Ivory colour can still command a high price ??

They are different markets bro Ahl.....sure if the immigration floodgates opened up in Australia then punters on a budget would be able to sample caucs and other exotic women but they wouldn't necessarily be in the same class as the current higher end WLs. There will always be a high end niche market though to cater for high flyers and guys that dabble a little bit in punting but have thick wallets.

Bly
10-10-2018, 06:24 PM
They are different markets bro Ahl.....sure if the immigration floodgates opened up in Australia then punters on a budget would be able to sample caucs and other exotic women but they wouldn't necessarily be in the same class as the current higher end WLs. There will always be a high end niche market though to cater for high flyers and guys that dabble a little bit in punting but have thick wallets.

And I bet there will still be the guys who want to pay $600 exclusively because it is "high end". The service might be the same but the mental thing of going 1st class is probably a thing. It's like people who buy rolexes when they could buy an armani ;)

Raybo
11-10-2018, 05:23 PM
And I bet there will still be the guys who want to pay $600 exclusively because it is "high end". The service might be the same but the mental thing of going 1st class is probably a thing. It's like people who buy rolexes when they could buy an armani ;)

Yeah, this wouldn't surprise me at all. Its the old saying a lot of people believe. 'Nothing good is cheap and nothing cheap is good!'

Pussyhands
11-10-2018, 05:37 PM
Caucasian shops
Croydon is the cheapest
Gladesville is good too 42g
Around 250 /hr with extras

U’ll looking around 350-400/450 for most Caucasian shop
Liaisons
Stilettos
Cleopatra
These are the top 3 in my opinion

————————-

The difference in price between Asian and cacausian you can think about standard of living western country vs Asian country and such so if you standardise it, it is roughly the same or the Asian girls are earning more cause Aus dollar larger

———————

Liaisons is great for convince and good price
Cleo is great for value at the cost of distance
Stilettos is pricy but great looking girls etc

ro7a7e
12-10-2018, 08:51 PM
Best cauc shop ever was CMQ’s brothel she opened in Surry Hills. I used to love that place. Such a shame nothing of that level is available now

ausnew
13-10-2018, 06:33 PM
I never see Tiffanys get mentioned on this forum, no idea how good it is if anyone knows? seems to be near the level of stilleto / liasons in terms of price /my expectations