PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Congratulations to bro Harmony becoming a Super Fans, time to post your first review?

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Congratulations to bro Harmony becoming a Super Fans, time to post your first review?

Reaching 500 posts inside 2 months is quite an achievement brother, keep it up !!

Then again, very hard to accept you as one of us until you post some proper reviews, you said it on the other thread that you had some injury (and recovering very fast, all the best for that and hope to see you back in action ASAP !) so if you haven't punt for a while, totally understand, but there is no harm posting some older punting experiences to share!! sure you still remember ??

Cheers

:question::question:

harmony
07-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Thank you Brother Ahlungor
Its an honour to share your company in this great forum

I will be posting reviews, but please dont hold me to the writing standard and quality of my more senior brothers, including yourself

As a young guy, this enjoyable pasttime certainly impacts my finances

I am developing the willpower not to punt too often, and am developing a strategy that tells me when I can and cant punt

Honestly, if I had the finances, I would be punting a few times every week

But I am planning a trip to Bellevue, Ginza, and a few others in the next month

Its true, I did sustain an unrelated injury recently, but am recovering far sooner than expected

I love being part of this forum, and want to help my brothers to learn as much as I have

lamb
07-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Forum status and post count mean very little if not nothing at all.

I think this was an issue with harmony's only thread to date. Post count may change your forum account status but the reality is that time and quality contribution, for me anyway, makes someone more senior.

Maybe it would be better weighted using a + - user rating per post system.

Just the 2 cents of a relatively small post count user.

Oneonone
07-01-2014, 02:34 PM
I will be posting reviews, but please dont hold me to the writing standard and quality of my more senior brothers, including yourself

Some of the bros on here have a great way with words and humour but not all off us are so talented.

So just write it how you see it and be yourself and develop your own style.

Don't try and copy or be like someone else.

We look forward to seeing your AR.

harmony
07-01-2014, 02:37 PM
"I think this was an issue with harmony's only thread to date.
Post count may change your forum account status but the reality is that time and quality contribution, for me anyway, makes someone more senior."

None of my posts are meaningless. Happy for someone to go back and check

If members here read my posts, and dont think they add to discussions on here, Im happy to remain silent like the many lurkers on here

I have PMed a lot of members, and shared information (both give and receive).
Im not too profilic with my punting yet, but am happy to PM you if you wanna share

Remember, the majority of visitors to this forum dont post a thing, and contribute zero (just look at the number of views vs replies for a lot of the threads)

My two cents worth is that any contribution by anyone, even one post, is wonderful

Lots of contributions by everyone is also great for our advertisers, because an interesting forum is a popular forum

lamb
07-01-2014, 03:13 PM
I personally prefer to read informative posts/threads that add value to the community, if we have members with low post counts but all have be informative then I'm happy.

Again, all just my personal opinion and not directed at anyone in particular.

Licker
07-01-2014, 07:16 PM

Well, brother Harmony
No one is expecting a literary master piece.

Yesterday I asked you to share about your first punt, as a fresh viewpoint might teach others something.

It would be really nice to hear how your virgin punt went and if it was as you expected.
What was good in your mind and if there was something that came as a surprise (pun intended).

It would give a fresh "new" viewpoint to those of us who have already forgotten what it felt like when starting :)

And you promised to write about it, but not in Selina's thread.

Sure Licker, I will provide all the insights, but not on Selinas thread : )

On 6/1 at http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39623-20yo-SELINA-INNOCENT-L-Plate-TRAINEE-is-the-SKINNIEST-girl-I-have-ever-fucked! (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39623-20yo-SELINA-INNOCENT-L-Plate-TRAINEE-is-the-SKINNIEST-girl-I-have-ever-fucked!&p=451458&viewfull=1#post451458)

Well, here would be a perfect spot for that AR.

Are you a MAN of your word?

And if for some reason you don't want to write about that first punt, then feel free to write about some other punt.
Surely you have had quite a few over the last 6 months or so?

We've had some Crazy Monkey's here before, who never shared any of their own punting experiences.
I hope you won't turn out to be one of them.
Like I said earlier... Sharing is caring!

DeepImpact
07-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Good on you Bro Harmony for your contributions. If you want a small tip then I would advise you to save your punting dollars for a treat at one of the good incall/outcall agencies as I have found those experiences to be so much more memorable and enjoyable compared to normal shops. At least try it once or twice if you haven't already and then go with what you like after that. Quality not quantity is a lesson I quickly learnt. Cheers!!

timtam
09-01-2014, 12:49 AM
Bro Harmony

Your name says it all. You are too nice and not like us.👹

Just don't worry about them.
Else write a simple ar.

Went to shop xxx, girls name , good fuck, good suck, get out. Done.