PDA

View Full Version : General talk Korean WL/MLs with good English?

AlexPicardo
07-01-2014, 08:46 PM
I like to talk sometimes during my sessions, and find it hard to 'connect' with someone who doesn't speak any English.

Would anyone be willing to jot down here which Korean WLs and MLs speak decent English?

vvillie
07-01-2014, 09:17 PM
One that springs to mind is Bella from Juliet's in burwood. It's been a while since I have seen her, so unfortunately I am not sure if she is still active. She was raised in Canada and has a sexy Canadian accent. Really funny, but service varied greatly, even for a regular...

wilisno
07-01-2014, 10:56 PM
I like to talk sometimes during my sessions, and find it hard to 'connect' with someone who doesn't speak any English.

Would anyone be willing to jot down here which Korean WLs and MLs speak decent English?
JSY of MOC and Lisa of 5* Penthouse, both can communicate in English quite efficiently, and both give exceptional service and GFE !

Max Impact
08-01-2014, 12:38 AM
Christmas (5* Penthouse) has great English and those words that I cant understand just make our conversation more fun!

(Not sure why Im promoting the girl that makes me jealous.)

AHLUNGOR
08-01-2014, 01:03 AM

Current Korean MLs with good English :

Kelly at QVB , tall and slim, A Cups late 20's

Amy at Silver Fox, 22, curvy with 36 D Cups

Cheers

vixens271
10-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Thailand girls:
They dare to speak anything in English to make you understand them " me like you" "me English no good but me good job!!"
Korean girls:
"hey lady! This s non smoking" korean g: "huh???" with a silly face
"what s your name?" k-doll: "huh???" her two eyebrown stick together
"how old are u?" k-doll: " huh???" she got only one eyebrown
K-doll ll give you a feeling ....!!! ???? Hard to explain !!!
But then if you pay her less $5, then you ll heard : "Why what the f!!!" Very good English
Trust me!!!
Dont want to let any one know her English s zero ( worry got stupid name)
Dont want to speak English, their secret skills to make u feel bore and walk away( steal time' skill)

deathstalker
13-01-2014, 12:54 AM
lulufrom Midas 8 years and still going currently on vacation

Funny girl good sense of humor

fggd
13-01-2014, 01:53 AM
Agreed, talk and communicate is essential when comes to connection with the wl.
I've seen JSY in MOC, can communicate in English with cute Korean accent. Explore others and write a report here to share.

wilisno
13-01-2014, 02:32 AM
Agreed, talk and communicate is essential when comes to connection with the wl.
I've seen JSY in MOC, can communicate in English with cute Korean accent. Explore others and write a report here to share.
Ahh ... time to see JSY again .....