PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Ginza babe gave me the clap....I wasn't expecting that extra!

UrbanOptimist
08-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Enough said.

harmony
08-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Clap clap clap

Max Impact:
"Maybe she was just applauding his love making skills."

Recent registration. One post. One complaint

Havent we just discussed this type of thread/posting ?

I havent been to Ginza, and I am very keen to see what the lovely service is all about

Recent registration. One post. One complaint. Meh

Peace guys

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39599-dont-you-hate-it-when-u-book-one-wl-and-the-reception-gives-u-dif-one (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39599-dont-you-hate-it-when-u-book-one-wl-and-the-reception-gives-u-dif-one)[page 2]
"I agree when people only contribute complaints or target a specific venue constantly it reeks of ulterior motive."

This post was amended to acknowledge the wit of Max Impact ; )

Hung Lo
08-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Probably one of their competitors posting this nonsense.

harmony
08-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Guys, from all reports Ginza is one of our favourite establishments

Talk about service. Ginza should be running short courses on Customer Service for other young working ladies who arent up to the mark

I actually cant wait to get to Ginza, and I have no affiliation whatsoever with the owners

I am just a little over some of the other places with ladies with no service

asiafever
08-01-2014, 02:58 PM
I have promised myself a 'treat' when school hols is over, wasn't sure whether it would to a private incall like MOC or high-end brothel like Ginza. So many top reviews for Ginza makes this post hard to believe...

I hate this kind of business practice if it is a competitor. I have a direct competitor across the street, I have had nothing to do with them, never said a bad word about them etc, meanwhile they have spread all sorts of bullshit about me etc. 2 years I have put up with it. My theory is if you have to stoop to that low, then your business ain't worth shit. So if indeed this is a competitior trying to put a bad word on Ginza, look at your own business first and fix it, then you won't need to worry about why people go to Ginza and not you..

harmony
08-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Ginza will be getting a lot of new customers this year
And when a business knows customer service, the customers return over and over and over again

HighFlyer
08-01-2014, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=harmony;452382]Recent registration. One post. One complaint

vs

500+ posts of meaningless waffle :fire:

hairy1231
08-01-2014, 03:46 PM
title sound like he was happy? or am i too blind to get the message lol :p

Max Impact
08-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Maybe she was just applauding his love making skills.

waynekerr
08-01-2014, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE=harmony;452382]Recent registration. One post. One complaint

vs

500+ posts of meaningless waffle :fire:

He is young, he will tire of it.

(We hope).

WayneK.

shinigami12
08-01-2014, 05:08 PM

Lol'd, well played.

On the subject matter, this complaint reeks of ulterior motives, possibly by competitors or otherwise.

Put further detailing/explanation forward of the claim as proof. Until then, no OP, enough was not said.

CunningLinguist
08-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Enough said.

The proper way to handle this is to inform the shop first, if your complaint has merit I am sure Ginza would look into it properly.
If a girl has something then she most likely got it from a punter.
The Ginza girls would be regulary tested since it is a legal brothel, and if something is found I am confident Ginza would handle it properly.
We should all get tested regularly to limit the spread.

Strange how this is your first post, I wonder if you have/had any other user names ...

black knight
08-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Ginza girls get checked regularly I know this for a fact.
Agree with Cunning..the protocol is to discuss this privately with the shop.
They have a duty of care to provide a safe environment for their girls and the public, which they do admirably.
Wilson will take corrective action if needed.
This sounds like the Op maybe a disgruntled punter or competitor.
enough said..yes especially if this is a troll.

Punter Poontang
08-01-2014, 07:03 PM

Hahaha, great call. :-)

It's all been said above, and similar shit has been posted in relation to other shops before. Until the OP posts more details or tells us what reasonable steps he took in discussing it with the shop, then the above will be rightly treated with the scepticism & derision it deserves.

FWIW I've gone on record before saying that I hope the joint is successful and makes other shops lift their game in order to compete, we as punters would be the big winners in the end. Unfortunately sometimes they choose to stoop to gutter tactics instead of getting their own house in order, people can be cunts.

Other than that, get tested regularly, the lovely folks at SSHC send you a 3-monthly reminder. And don't risk what you're not willing to lose, e.g. maybe decline natural oral if you have a wife & kids.

harmony
08-01-2014, 07:26 PM
"I hope the joint is successful and makes other shops lift their game in order to compete, we as punters would be the big winners in the end"

Well said

Ginza certainly keeps the others honest with the quality of their customer service, thats for sure.

Maybe they set the bar just a little too high Punter ?

It just highlights to me how much Ginza sets a great example for the industry

My two cents worth

Mr. Who
08-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Threads like this actually make Ginza even more widely known and therefore more popular. So if you are really a competitor then...

asiafever
08-01-2014, 08:20 PM
"People can be cunts"

Never a truer word spoken..

CunningLinguist
08-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Maybe Ginza will become a case study at business school one day ...
How to get the customer service, quality, and cost balance right!

Maybe someone will open an ebony Ginza one day ....

harmony
08-01-2014, 09:39 PM
"Maybe Ginza will become a case study at business school one day ...
How to get the customer service, quality, and cost balance right!"

From this thread, it seems Ginza customer service can also include clapping applause for the customer, for their patronage and repeated visits : )
Amazing !

Sextus
08-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Maybe Ginza will become a case study at business school one day ...
How to get the customer service, quality, and cost balance right!

Maybe it is just me, but $160 per hour, apartment rooms, exactly the same girls and cardboard dividers were more fun than another big, fat, complacent, established high end brothel!

Someone needs to fill the former niche.

harmony
08-01-2014, 10:15 PM
An interesting concept Sextus

You are referring to the former place in the Eastern suburbs, that I read about ?

Sounds like great memories

CunningLinguist
08-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Maybe it is just me, but $160 per hour, apartment rooms, exactly the same girls and cardboard dividers were more fun than another big, fat, complacent, established high end brothel!

I miss the old days in the city also. But they do seem to be doing very well now ...

Hung Lo
08-01-2014, 11:19 PM

When you've been balls deep in a woman in a 'massage joint' in Thailand, and there is only a curtain dividing you and a young mid-western American G.I. who is saying things like 'In God's name!', quoting lines from the Bible and pleading for forgiveness because he feels guilty about what he is about to do, you tend to find a 'big, fat, complacent, established high end brothel' somewhat preferable...

Gucci2012
08-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Ahahahaha "enough said" there's only one troll who uses that catch phrase. Ginza is hot right now, been hot since I first started punting with them wouldn't be surprised if it was a competitor I mean they systematically destroyed all city based operations specializing in Japanese girls. Ginza is King for Japanese girls.

I missed the Ginza apartment days aswell but f*ck me dead. When they were an apartment punters complained and made fun about hanging sheets and cardboard boxes as dividers and closets as rooms, and now that they have gone upmarket punters want apartment style again??? "Dammed
if you do, dammed if you don't"

I don't care about the setting of Ginza's business as long as Yuki&Wilson are running it I'll be there.

CunningLinguist
08-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Ahahahaha "enough said" there's only one troll who uses that catch phrase. Ginza is hot right now, been hot since I first started punting with them wouldn't be surprised if it was a competitor I mean they systematically destroyed all city based operations specializing in Japanese girls. Ginza is King for Japanese girls.

I missed the Ginza apartment days aswell but f*ck me dead. When they were an apartment punters complained and made fun about hanging sheets and cardboard boxes as dividers and closets as rooms, and now that they have gone upmarket punters want apartment style again??? "Dammed

I don't care about the setting of Ginza's business as long as Yuki&Wilson are running it I'll be there.

Maybe a new theme room, the legacy room, sheet dividers and boxes ...

Sextus
08-01-2014, 11:39 PM
When you've been balls deep in a woman in a 'massage joint' in Thailand, and there is only a curtain dividing you and a young mid-western American G.I. who is saying things like 'In God's name!', quoting lines from the Bible and pleading for forgiveness because he feels guilty about what he is about to do, you tend to find a 'big, fat, complacent, established high end brothel' somewhat preferable...

Wow, that sounds like a great place for a gonzo writer!

cato
09-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Isn't it unfortunate that these kinds of accusations happen from time to time?

I remember a couple of years ago, the 5 star sister shop called forbidden city at artarmon had a superstar working there by the name of Maya.

She was stunning with an amazing pair of natural boobs, which made her very popular. Some punter made an accusation on the forum that he caught an STI from her during BBBJ. To their credit, the shop took the complaint seriously and even took the poor girl off the roster while she was undergoing testing. It turned out that she wasn't infected at all, and strangely enough, none of the other countless punters who used to line up to see her neither posted about getting infected nor did they approach the establishment.

That's my best recollection of the incident, my fellow punters may have a more accurate recollection.

One can only make their own speculations about where the truth lies, but an accusation like this can have adverse consequences.

However, at face value, this opening one line post seems to suffer a clinical dose of full-of-shitness.

CunningLinguist
09-01-2014, 01:18 AM
this opening one line post seems to suffer a clinical dose of full-of-shitness.

Perhaps the OP is lacking truthfulness in a pathological way :)

Bracket
09-01-2014, 01:17 PM
It's possible that the OP got non-specific urethritis after sex with a Ginza babe. However this doesn't necessarily mean that his urethritis came from the clap. There's a whole lot of possible causes discussed here (http://www.sho-me.nhs.uk/your-sexual-health/stis/non-specific-urethritis.aspx), not all of which are STIs, for example "The urethra can be damaged by friction during vigorous sex or masturbation ...".

Unless he has a diagnosis of STI as the cause he should refrain from claiming that he has the clap.

numberonebigsize
09-01-2014, 03:49 PM

Could not agree more mate.I used to visit the City and Eastern Suburbs 2/3 times a week.They just had a feeling of hot hot girls who would do almost anything (one did do anything) to give you a great time.Fuck I found those girls great,all at a reasonable cost,no special tiers etc. Have not been to Cleveland Street at all,given the new setup a big miss.

AHLUNGOR
09-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Enough said.

This user posted a title, plus two words and it attracted a few responses from everyone.

In the mean time, he hasn't been on line since the OP which is his only post and he registered the day before, I think we may have given him too much credit !!

On the other hand, full credit to Ginza, they are in such a successful and prominent position, that any positive or negative posts about the shop and its ladies will always stop traffic, or in this case, generated plenty !!

BTW, up to this point, we are still not 100% sure what did he actually mean ?

To me, Clap means clapping of your hands which is good.

Not until when I look up the dictionary that I found out what it could also mean: Gonorrhea (colloquially known as the clap[1]) is a common human sexually transmitted infection. Well, that's a totally different ball game. Haha, but you guys all know what it meant in the first place, right ??

Looking at the way he posted, very hard to tell his intention ?

Don't think he is from the competition, may be a disgrutle customer or simply a troll ??

We will never know and honestly who cares right.

Cheers

:question:

black knight
09-01-2014, 05:42 PM

Agreed.. as long as Wilson is running the show Im in..
Also really miss the apartment days, especially when Im around kent st, shelly st, sussex etc these days.
So many great memories...it sorta had some kind of innocence for me at the time.

Sextus
09-01-2014, 06:39 PM
BTW, up to this point, we are still not 100% sure what did he actually mean ?

To me, Clap means clapping of your hands which is good.

Not until when I look up the dictionary that I found out what it could also mean: Gonorrhea

Sir Les Patterson used to introduce his guests by saying to the applauding audience:

"Yes, ladies and gentlemen, give him the clap -
give him the clap he so richly deserves!" :shout:

waynekerr
09-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Enough said.

This is a ridiculous post.

Really doesn't warrant our response.

WayneK.

GINZA
09-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Hey UrbanOptimist

I have been waiting a day for you to put some more details: which girl you have seen, time and date,

You are writing this to notice both shop and clients if any girl really got problems. But writing without any details is not helpful for anyone.

If you really got any problem from Ginza girls, call me, message me, pm me, I would like to stop the girl working right away, and take you and the girl to the hospital, and all fee are on Ginza.

Cheers!