PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ginza for the first time!

shinobi
08-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Planning on going to Ginza for the first time soon. Planning to go during the day on a weekday. Do people recommend booking a particular girl or just walk in (does Ginza do lineups?)

wilisno
08-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Planning on going to Ginza for the first time soon. Planning to go during the day on a weekday. Do people recommend booking a particular girl or just walk in (does Ginza do lineups?)
Read the reports and make a booking.

hairy1231
08-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Check roster here (and the Ginza index, link above roster)

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1464-GINZA-Roster-(No-Reply-Plz)

Ginza doesn't do line up as it's a busy shop and most girl are booked out/till late often. So better used the index and roster to book a girl then walk in.

Sadlesson
08-01-2014, 11:03 PM
as a person that went there twice and ended up not getting a girl cause it was to busy i would recommend a booking definitely its a busy shop, personally might try again this time make a booking not sure which girl to choose though

Max Impact
08-01-2014, 11:12 PM
as a person that went there twice and ended up not getting a girl cause it was to busy i would recommend a booking definitely its a busy shop, personally might try again this time make a booking not sure which girl to choose though

Don't think you can go wrong from what I've read and the girls I've tried before they worked there.

shinobi
08-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Can the ginza experts tell me what the differences between all the "classes" of girls at ginza is about?

wilisno
08-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Can the ginza experts tell me what the differences between all the "classes" of girls at ginza is about?
The dearer the better !

Sadlesson
08-01-2014, 11:34 PM
i find it a lot harder to find the more innocent types in other shops so i'll just go with those got a fair few in mind, personally waiting for alice but if not i'll just go with another girl with the same qualities

AHLUNGOR
08-01-2014, 11:54 PM
The dearer the better !

Luckily they don't charge more for bigger tits !!

wilisno
09-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Luckily they don't charge more for bigger tits !!
Because bigger tits are not more valuable, the girls are not to be sold by the kilos ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
09-01-2014, 12:14 AM

Booking is a must at Ginza brother!

No booking. Don't waste your time!

I tried walk in three times and three times I was disappointed - but that's my fault, I should have checked the roster first and made booking !

Good luck

Cheers

wilisno
09-01-2014, 02:06 AM
The class is, for want of a better description, used to balance demand. The Diamond class girls, as we confirmed during "Dollygate", are so priced because they are genuinely young and mixed blood. They're rare girls, and hence in demand.

In other words, the dearer the better !

I never said it was service related ! :miao:

Gucci2012
09-01-2014, 08:07 AM
Hey brother shinobi what ninja clan are you from? it is better to book, this forum is exploding with info about Ginza girls you probably didn't see any because they don't spam their threads all over the forum.

Ginza price classes is one of the most guarded secrets, how do you determine a girls class? Because there are a few silver, silver class premium, gold, gold class premium girls I would gladly pay diamond class prices for in terms of their beauty and service level. Maybe there is a secret Ginza exam that the girls have to complete and submit to Ginza to get there grades???? Lolololol.
^_^

rooter
09-01-2014, 09:07 AM
shinobi bro, you might find my quick and dirty guide to Ginza girls useful.
Go to
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39088-The-QUICK-and-DIRTY-GUIDE-to-GINZA-GIRLS&highlight=ginza+guide
I have put the girls into categories like big tits, great bbbj, skinny, tall, PSE etc.
Maybe it will help you find the sort of girl you like.
If you want more info and a portal to all the ARs written about the girls then go to Hoshimoony's Index to Ginza girls at
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?32379-The-Girls-of-GINZA-The-Ultimate-Index&highlight=ginza+guide

Oneonone
09-01-2014, 06:41 PM
I am thinking of giving Ginza a try I find the list too complicated and confusing I want GFE and I think if I go to Ginza I will have to go for broke and pick the top class girls and see if they are worth the money and live up to all the hype.

Sadlesson
09-01-2014, 07:15 PM
just look at all the reviews and see which one tickles your fancy.

OntheBeach
09-01-2014, 07:56 PM
FMD take a punt, its what we do........you can do all the theory and research you wish to do, but not until you walk through that door and have that girl in your arms will you know if thats what you are looking for.........

harmony
10-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Ginza sounds like it will be lots of fun

But Im with you Oneonone, if I get good service for good value anywhere in Sydney, I cant say no