PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Coco - Horny Korean sex bomb sweats more than me. Excellent attitude

lonelyorange
09-01-2014, 07:31 PM
The K-girls of this shop are always of top quality and their prices ($85/$150 for 30min/1hr) are really reasonable and affordable to a poor working guy like me. Hence, whenever I have a sexual needs, this shop's K-girls are top of my list.

Today, I saw their roster which said Coco- Korean, will be working in their shop for the first time. I called the shop and asked for some details about her. The receptionist told me that she is mid-20s, busty and pretty. About 1.63m tall and has snow-white skin. The descriptions ticked all my boxes. Made booking and went to shop direct without delay.

Coco attracted me from the first moment she walked in to meet me. We exchanged hellos and she was smiling and laughing all the way. She was exactly as described by the receptionist. I thought that she looks more sexy than described.

Her personality is very vibrant. Everything I felt about her since the introduction was positive: her energy, her enthusiasm and her attitude. After she took her clothes off, all I could say was "wow"! She has a curvy body and very smooth and toned skin. Her boobs must be 35DD (likely enhanced) at least. I could not get my hands off her breasts and body while I was hugging her.

Coco offered only standard services. Her CBJ was very professional and her technique was excellent. I started in the mish position after she got my dick real hard. After my dick got inside her tight pussy, she hugged me very firmly and her legs wrapped around my bums. This made the penetrations very deep for her. She was rocking her body back and forth in tandem with my penetration movements. After a while, she put one of her hands on the side of the bed and held it tightly. Her other hand pressed against the bed-head. She was using a lot of her energy to fuck me and she seemed to enjoy the sex with me a lot. When I changed to the position of holding both her legs up while I fucked her, I felt a lot of sweats on her legs near her pelvis. She was moaning quite loudly, and I enjoyed hearing her moans and that were sweet music to my ears.

Coco later changed to cow-girl position and she rode me very hard and fast. Her riding skills were also wonderful. She sweated again a lot (the room air-con should be turned on higher as the temperature inside the room was quite high after strong sex, and today was not even a very hot day). I finally changed to doggy to have a good look of her rear view. After more banging on her pussy, I could not hold any longer and blew all the load inside.

Coco is wild and very attractive. She is a lot of fun to have sex with. A fantastic experience with this awesome and energetic sex bomb. She told me she would work in this shop for 1 week and after that her plan is uncertain yet. She might go back interstate and come back to Sydney in another few months time. I would miss her a lot.