PDA

View Full Version : getting to sydney late friday 10th

bill62
09-01-2014, 10:21 PM
I must say I'm a fan of the Sydney forum. I'm currently living in brisbane and very jealous of the Sydney forum, but all is not lost as I'm moving down here for work and family and gilrs in the middle of this year. However, I have to come to sydney for four days from this Friday. I arrive here late Friday..about 10pm and stay for four days. I have to visit family but I'm also planing to visit the ginza club, 5s33 willoughby, 64 alexander and maybe hornsby 142. Hehe, busy for sure and I will post my experiences as Sydney is very different to Brisbane..thank god.
Anyway, not to miss a minute of sexy habs. Where does one go for habs, arriving late friday nite in Sydney...I don't have a car until Saturday. And I'm staying in darling harbour.
I've read about kyoto 206, which I think I've been to before and it was ok but seems not as good as the ginza club reviews.
I've read reviews about the Bellevue st place which made me laugh with the milfs there, but it sounds like what we get in brisbane.
not much is written about 244paddington...is it ok there. Is Ginza club open late friday. Any other places recommended after 10pm.

harmony
09-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Our neighbours from the north are always welcome to join in our forum
Even better, visit, and report on your perspectives of what could be made even better with the punting scene in Sydney

By the way, what in particular do you like about our Sydney forum, cousin bill62 ?

bill62
09-01-2014, 10:46 PM
The sydney forum is active, compared to Brisbane and so it should be with the girls you get down here. I really like the reviews of the girls on the forum and the variety of ways to describe what people have experienced. and there are distinct opinions about which girls are best in what shop. this is pretty good. Because of this great info, I'm looking to visit Cici in 64 alexander, Sweet at ginza etc. etc
I guess the contrast is best described with whats on the brisbane forum. Its a bunch of punters paying high prices for often bad services with girls with a bad attitude. Most of the forum in Brisbane is dedicated to RNt and a few shops where you can pay up to $200 for a hj. I can't really understand this infatuation with rnt from a few shops in brisbane.
In comparison,the prices reflect the quality in sydney and girls are better and have a better attitude , it seems. I hope. I'm going to try em all out as much as I can. and report back with a sore dick

Omen
09-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Hey mate have fun. Ginza is the bomb. UR dicks gonna be bent after the sydney trip with all those brothels ur visiting

wilisno
09-01-2014, 10:52 PM
The sydney forum is active, compared to Brisbane and so it should be with the girls you get down here. I really like the reviews of the girls on the forum and the variety of ways to describe what people have experienced. and there are distinct opinions about which girls are best in what shop. this is pretty good. Because of this great info, I'm looking to visit Cici in 64 alexander, Sweet at ginza etc. etc
I guess the contrast is best described with whats on the brisbane forum. Its a bunch of punters paying high prices for often bad services with girls with a bad attitude. Most of the forum in Brisbane is dedicated to RNt and a few shops where you can pay up to $200 for a hj. I can't really understand this infatuation with rnt from a few shops in brisbane.
In comparison,the prices reflect the quality in sydney and girls are better and have a better attitude , it seems. I hope. I'm going to try em all out as much as I can. and report back with a sore dick
Since you arrive late in Sydney, and stay in the CBD, you should consider 5* City at Wooloomooloo instead, they open till very late !