PDA

View Full Version : General talk kyoto 206 info?

Elbortomorton
10-01-2014, 10:51 AM
hey

can anyone tell me bout if this place is worth a visit ?
the girls look hot on the site jus wanna be sure incase no good
or trannys don't wanna be stuck in that situation

thanx

Oneonone
10-01-2014, 04:35 PM
I went there a few times saw Isis who was great and another girl who was too young and not into service.

But they were not trannys so read the reports on here in AR section and decide who suits you.

Oneonone
10-01-2014, 04:40 PM
If your not sure how to find them go to

Forum: Sydney - After Report

At the top of the page click on prefix and select Kyoto 206

Then click on show threads and all will be revealed.

harmony
10-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Oneonone

I have this dilemma about seeing anymore ladies that dont let me kiss them, and keep their legs clamped during foreplay

Im sure Kyoto has no ladies like this, but overall Im a bit over this phenomenon

As I posted elsewhere, its not just about providing a hole to fill, to put it matter of factly

This is 2014

harmony
10-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Isis sounds wonderful
Never met her, and her new place is not my cup of tea

Im sure Kyoto talent scouts will find other highly prized ladies like her

Massageguy
10-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Hey harmony, there are lots of ladies around the place that are more than happy to provide DFK.
And I've never had a girl clamp her legs together on me.
I'm not sure why you are struggling with it.
What places are you going to ???
Which girls are you not kissing ???
Then maybe we can make some suggestions.
PM me if you want it private.

Oneonone
10-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Oneonone

I have this dilemma about seeing anymore ladies that dont let me kiss them, and keep their legs clamped during foreplay

Im sure Kyoto has no ladies like this, but overall Im a bit over this phenomenon

As I posted elsewhere, its not just about providing a hole to fill, to put it matter of factly

This is 2014

I know exactly what you mean!

I went to a new shop today (well its not new but its now Asian) see report.

I asked the girls do you kiss, do you do natural French and do you like Daty.

I wasn't too sure how much of it that they understood I watched their faces trying to see a response and used that to decide which girl to see.

Turned out I had a good punt and yes all the above was on the menu.

I am sure it will be even better with a return visit.

Oneonone
10-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Hey harmony, there are lots of ladies around the place that are more than happy to provide DFK.
And I've never had a girl clamp her legs together on me.
I'm not sure why you are struggling with it.
What places are you going to ???
Which girls are you not kissing ???
Then maybe we can make some suggestions.
PM me if you want it private.

I think its got something to do with the shop and something to do with the girls I find some of the young ones don't do dfk and clamp their legs together (star fish).

Hasn't happened for a while as I am more careful on who I pick and if the girl doesn't appear interested I ask her best to sort it out at the start.

harmony
10-01-2014, 05:01 PM
"Hey harmony, there are lots of ladies around the place that are more than happy to provide DFK."

Whoo hoo !

You rescued me from a trough of depression with that one sentence. Thanks

Maybe Im doing budget too consistently

May 2014 be very kind on all of us, particularly the core group here who love contributing

Messageguy - PM duly sent my good friend

Oneonone
10-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Its a shame Isis is not at Kyoto these days she is good value for money, unfortunately she can earn almost twice as much per hour where she is now.

There are other good ladies around at the $150 per hour shops that offer good service like Isis at a lot less than the shop she is at now charges.

Isis did have and still does one big advantage over most of the girls at the $150 shops and that was her English and she also is a very smart lady.

Sextus
10-01-2014, 05:09 PM
I do miss her on the forum. And we all have our own idea about how much a f**k is really worth at the end of the day, and Liasons ain't my idea of it.

harmony
10-01-2014, 05:09 PM
"Its a shame Isis is not at Kyoto these days she is good value for money, unfortunately she can earn almost twice as much per hour where she is now."

Im sure I speak for you too, when I say we both wish her all the best. Superlative customer service from all accounts

I dont mind the language barrier at all, at the value for money parlours
Actually, language isnt as important as a woman who is sensual, knows she is desirable, and wants to share, not ration

Oneonone you are again totally right - the more intelligent ladies realise that many men want more than just a HTF

HTF - hole to fill

I personally return over and over to the working ladies who recognise us more discerning customers (ie gentlemen who respect ladies, and do a lot of repeat business)
And we see in the After Reports a lot of us are repeat repeat repeat customers lol

"Working ladies dont necessarily need to be intelligent
Desirable working ladies have a sensual intelligence

They know how how to tease, and how to please
They know how to care, and how to share"

Not that hard

When I set up my own parlour, I am using the above Customer Promise, and I will have it formally copyrighted ; )

AHLUNGOR
10-01-2014, 06:38 PM
HTF - hole to fill

Haha, I thought you have just created a new term for punting :

HTF : holy tits fuck !!

Or more practically, the three most important parts in a woman's body : punting concerned: hole, tits, face !!

Cheers

harmony
10-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Haha Ahlungor

So HTF is already taken as a punting term ?

I am trying to create a term for women who have no idea about sensual customer service, and just provide a hole to fill
Im not a crude person, but is there a politer way to make the description clear ?

I will have to work on the acronym a little

Acronym: "RBSE"
Literal meaning: Would rather be somewhere else
Definition: "Working lady who thinks all her job involves is providing a hole to fill (with an poor attitude to match)""A nongiver, but happy to take payment"

I have nothing against any lady who is in this industry. They work hard, and their work is often challenging

What I have a problem with is spending my hard earned money on a WL who RBSE