PDA

View Full Version : Girl info From out of the grey comes the most stunning vision of beauty.. who is she?

asiafever
10-01-2014, 10:03 PM
I was in St Leonards showing someone around today. We were walking down Albany st near the massage shop there, when the door opened, and out stepped quite possibly the most beautiful girl I remember seeing. Tall, slim, long dark hair, face of pure beauty, blemish free, eyes that could melt even the coldest heart. My heart stopped beating a moment. A man (customer) walked out and across the road in to his Range Rover, and she disappeared back inside. She was wearing a beautiful loose apricot silk/satin top with white shorts. That was 5 hours ago and I haven't stopped thinking about this vision of beauty..
Who is she?
Why have I heard nothing of this shop employing this angel?

Licker
10-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Yes, there are a couple of Japanese angels there :)

asiafever
10-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Oh.
My.
God...
This has been hidden from me.. Why has this been hidden from me?
I am not terribly happy...
Mainly because I can't envisage me getting there any time between now and February to discover who this mystery girl is...

Guymartin420
10-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Oh. My. God... This has been hidden from me.. Why has this been hidden from me? I am not terribly happy... Mainly because I can't envisage me getting there any time between now and February to discover who this mystery girl is...

Can someone help Asiafever out in unravelling this mystery girl? I am curious now...

utopia_1
11-01-2014, 04:39 AM
I guess you discover new things every now and then, I recently discovered a girl too.
But who is this mysterious girl?

HighFlyer
11-01-2014, 09:59 AM
Happy to investigate and report back. Have only seen one younger girl there at least 3 years back.. was mostly staffed by Milfs back then.

Starstruck
11-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Which shop is this? Do they do massage only or FS? I'm keen to go do some investigating myself

Licker
11-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Happy to investigate and report back. Have only seen one younger girl there at least 3 years back.. was mostly staffed by Milfs back then.

The girls are now younger, but the services offered are not quite the same what they were 3 years back when Mina was running the shop.

In most cases it's pretty much HJ only.

YMMV

HighFlyer
11-01-2014, 01:42 PM
Report now posted in private section.

Starstruck
11-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Report now posted in private section.

Very impressed by your efficiency bro highflyer!

HighFlyer
11-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Thanks Bro - no stopping me when I'm on the scent of some good talent.

Very impressed by your efficiency bro highflyer!

asiafever
11-01-2014, 03:17 PM
Highflyer, you can be my wingman anytime...