PDA

View Full Version : Complaint MOC Booking.

Linkthedink
10-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Hi brothers, I've been to MOC twice now and have have some pretty awesome experiences. However whenever I try to book them now their line never picks up. Texting to both their numbers also never yields a response. Getting frustrated as have been trying for weeks. Anyone else have this problem?

wilisno
10-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Hi brothers, I've been to MOC twice now and have have some pretty awesome experiences. However whenever I try to book them now their line never picks up. Texting to both their numbers also never yields a response. Getting frustrated as have been trying for weeks. Anyone else have this problem?

No idea, never had this problem !

fggd
11-01-2014, 12:07 AM
Had a booking yesterday and no problem.

CunningLinguist
11-01-2014, 01:04 AM

Maybe you are on the blacklist, did you do something bad ...

Linkthedink
11-01-2014, 02:50 AM
Maybe you are on the blacklist, did you do something bad ...

Hmmm, not that I can remember. Both of the girls were smiling at the end of it ;). I wonder why, it's only for me then... It's just that the service from MOC girls for their price is just unbeatable. Anyone know alternatives to MOC that I can try, still new to the punting world. Haha.

Gucci2012
11-01-2014, 04:11 AM
Hmmm, not that I can remember. Both of the girls were smiling at the end of it ;). I wonder why, it's only for me then... It's just that the service from MOC girls for their price is just unbeatable. Anyone know alternatives to MOC that I can try, still new to the punting world. Haha.

Why didn't you do a review for MOC girl? Your happy angels one was OK.

wilisno
11-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Why didn't you do a review for MOC girl? Your happy angels one was OK.
That's what I call a detective !!! Clues are emerging I guess ? ;) ;) ;)