PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Is harmony formerly known as "heatseeker"

Hornyonetwo
10-01-2014, 11:52 PM
I got a sneaking suspiscion that "harmony" is also known as "heatseeker".
My reasoning for this is when heatseeker was around in a short period of time was hitting everyone up for info always saying "im new too all this punting thing" something "harmony" repeatedly keeps saying aswell.
From memory heatseeker never wrote a ar and was commenting on all manner of threads exactly like harmony is doing now.

timtam
11-01-2014, 12:13 AM
Hi
You just joined as we'll? Have you been a guest for all these years ?

harmony
11-01-2014, 12:22 AM
Thanks timtam

Makes me wonder why lurkers who contribute so little have so much criticism to throw around

timtam
11-01-2014, 12:35 AM
I have seen a lot of messages floating around and mentioning you as just a commentator and not an ar person.

I think this forum should be used as a wiki and who ever contributes they can and who want to read they can.

I know as a fact that hundreds of guests just go in here to get info on a daily basis and can't be bothered contributing.

When I post something it is good to get a reply or a thank you. As to let people know you appreciate their work and share the experiences.

I say just cut the crap and let's get fuck!.

harmony
11-01-2014, 12:42 AM
I read, I contribute

harmony
11-01-2014, 12:49 AM
Too many lurkers, not enough contributors

AHLUNGOR
11-01-2014, 12:53 AM
I got a sneaking suspiscion that "harmony" is also known as "heatseeker".
My reasoning for this is when heatseeker was around in a short period of time was hitting everyone up for info always saying "im new too all this punting thing" something "harmony" repeatedly keeps saying aswell.
From memory heatseeker never wrote a ar and was commenting on all manner of threads exactly like harmony is doing now.

Hi brother one two ,

I wonder why you register today and your first thread is targeting another member .

You could well be right but why ??

Brother harmony may be posting everywhere but not any review from himself but so far so good, he has good manners and hasn't caused any trouble or picking on any one, I quite enjoy his presence - if he turned out to be one of the banned members before, well, he has done better this time around. So, until he turned nasty , as far as I'm concerned he has posted 500+ times and is now a Royal Fans !!

If you really want to do some detective works, may be find out who is ................ , may be not!

Just kidding !!

Cheers

CunningLinguist
11-01-2014, 01:06 AM
Maybe we need a thread: Who is Hornyonetwo ?

harmony
11-01-2014, 01:07 AM
Well said .

AHLUNGOR
11-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Hi brother Ahlungor

Someone offered to check my first AR

You will also get it first for your feedbacks

No doubt first of many ARs

Don't worry too much about the after report, I can name half a dozen of senior members who has never posted one, and another half a dozen who also never posted any AR and had been banned already.

You just take your time, no pressure!

Cheers

Gucci2012
11-01-2014, 04:38 AM
Yes!!! There is pressure! And you should rush! Ahahahaha bro harm don't over think AR's. If I can link you to the physical plane of existence via your ar's I will feel more comfortable that your a real person and not the personar of a brothel busting council member.

I'm sure your AR will be great. But if its not I will crush you!!! Lolololol! But be careful with what you say as a fellow prior to your arrival(who was banned) was very critical of certain shops which didn't make any sense because he claimed he was new to the punting world and spoke as if he represented all punters in regards to service and value but he didn't have any AR's. So how could he know about service or value if he had not personally been to a shop??? AR's are not essential to being a member here but I think it gives you a tiny bit more credibility over someone who has none....I do say a "tiny bit"

Bro horn....my opinion isn't worth sh*t but I don't like you. You've just joined and all you want to do is attack bro harm. Just leave him be he has been nothing but positive since he joined.

Gucci2012
11-01-2014, 04:46 AM
Too many detectives, not enough Indians. :-P

Well when the government changed the skilled migrants entry list their migration has slowed some what it has also decimated alot of the private tafe's who were racking in the $$$$ for student courses/fees. So naturally they all became detectives. :-p

harmony
11-01-2014, 08:45 AM
I have no intentions to create problems, unlike many others here

Hornyonetwo
17-01-2014, 11:06 PM
"I will feel more comfortable that your a real person and not the personar of a brothel busting council member."

If I was a senior here I would also be wary of newcomers, never really know what their motives are

So I understand the need to establish credentials

All the registered members with more than 50 posts deserve some respect if they have shown not to be causing problems

I just don't understand why people who take a lot by reading our forum and don't contribute-even the odd thanks for a review - have the right to criticise members who are constructive, and who contribute in all ways they can
Well no one knows your intention you spam the forum with mindless drivel and have not contributed one ar in 500 plus posts.
I on tne other hand have posted plenty off reviews on the old forum and the new one when it swapped over too this format just have been inactive untill recent times.

harmony
17-01-2014, 11:20 PM
I dont seek disagreements, and am happy to communicate with those who dont seek to criticise me in return

Max Impact
17-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Harmony, could you share your experiences here publicly and save us all the hassle of PM'ing you?

Alternatively, could you PM me with your sessions for my benefit as you have benefited from at least one AR a week from me?

Please don't take this as a criticism, what I ask is only fair.

harmony
17-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Well said .

CunningLinguist
18-01-2014, 12:36 PM
For the record I have PMed brothers on here when they ask which ladies I have enjoyed, and I shared information with them

And they have visited these people, and agree with my likings

I dont seek disagreements, and am happy to communicate with those who dont seek to criticise me in return

This is a forum, so the idea is to make public posts for the benefit of all ...

sexercisor2230
18-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Was always my intention to write an AR.

I notice harmony say "was always my intention" meaning that intention no longer exists.....do you work for council?

Hornyonetwo
18-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Yes!!! There is pressure! And you should rush! Ahahahaha bro harm don't over think AR's. If I can link you to the physical plane of existence via your ar's I will feel more comfortable that your a real person and not the personar of a brothel busting council member.

I'm sure your AR will be great. But if its not I will crush you!!! Lolololol! But be careful with what you say as a fellow prior to your arrival(who was banned) was very critical of certain shops which didn't make any sense because he claimed he was new to the punting world and spoke as if he represented all punters in regards to service and value but he didn't have any AR's. So how could he know about service or value if he had not personally been to a shop??? AR's are not essential to being a member here but I think it gives you a tiny bit more credibility over someone who has none....I do say a "tiny bit"

Bro horn....my opinion isn't worth sh*t but I don't like you. You've just joined and all you want to do is attack bro harm. Just leave him be he has been nothing but positive since he joined.
I am not fussed if you like me or not i remember a time on here when people were calling for you to be banned for attacking another member with misguided information and when you were proved wrong you still kept on attacking this member.

Hornyonetwo
18-01-2014, 04:13 PM
"I will feel more comfortable that your a real person and not the personar of a brothel busting council member."

If I was a senior here I would also be wary of newcomers, never really know what their motives are

So I understand the need to establish credentials

All the registered members with more than 50 posts deserve some respect if they have shown not to be causing problems

I just don't understand why people who take a lot by reading our forum and don't contribute-even the odd thanks for a review - have the right to criticise members who are constructive, and who contribute in all ways they can
I fetired from punting untill recently i retired just before the forum switched over to this format.
I wrote numerous ars and gave information freely.
I have followed the new forum as a observer and because of this i have found my one and only wl i see these days infact saw her last night and will be seeing her again tonight.

Hornyonetwo
18-01-2014, 04:15 PM
I notice harmony say "was always my intention" meaning that intention no longer exists.....do you work for council?

I now beleive harmony is female and a parlour worker searching for a new shop and info on what other wls/mls provide too see if they could earn good money or not at these shops.
So if this is true a ar will be a long time coming.

Max Impact
19-01-2014, 09:07 PM
I now beleive harmony is female and a parlour worker searching for a new shop and info on what other wls/mls provide too see if they could earn good money or not at these shops.

Harmony, do you have a full brazilian or a little patch?

shinigami12
19-01-2014, 10:59 PM

LOL, dude no offense but grasping at straws a little at this point.

Hornyonetwo
19-01-2014, 11:18 PM
LOL, dude no offense but grasping at straws a little at this point.

No grasping here.
Harmony is slowly unravelling layers the more "they" post the fraudulent and easier it becomes too see they are certainly not a punter and a "other user" on here