PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Massage Indulgence Taigum Shopping Centre

ajay69
11-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Hi has anyone been here ? just wondering what sort of services can I get or if there are any
reasonable good looking asian women 40+ that work there,it's near my house so not too far
to travel, been wanting to go in but I'd rather ask here first.

cocktus
11-01-2014, 11:46 AM
if you live close by there is no harm to just pop in and chat. see who's working, what's the menu etc.... if you don't like, just walk away. That's what i usually do. pitty this shop is so far away for me!

Digger
11-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Hi has anyone been here ? just wondering what sort of services can I get or if there are any
reasonable good looking asian women 40+ that work there,it's near my house so not too far

I think you will find this is a bonafide massage clinic; if that is what you are after. Check out their website.

ecchi.gaijin
11-01-2014, 03:11 PM

If you are after a 40+ Asian for massage, you might be better off with a private lady. Easy to find on Cracker etc, just look for the ads saying 20 year old Japanese. The massage will be crap and I guarantee you she will be over 40.

cocktus
11-01-2014, 09:40 PM
maybe he meant to ask abt zen massage, across the road from this one.

Lovearubntug
12-01-2014, 05:10 PM
maybe he meant to ask abt zen massage, across the road from this one.

Any info on Zen..?? Thanks.

Digger
13-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Any info on Zen..?? Thanks.

Ditto my comment on Massage Indulgence.

ajay69
13-01-2014, 12:02 PM
If you are after a 40+ Asian for massage, you might be better off with a private lady. Easy to find on Cracker etc, just look for the ads saying 20 year old Japanese. The massage will be crap and I guarantee you she will be over 40.

Nah I don't do cracker. used to once but too many fakes both pictures and girls pissed me off forever
This Zen place sounds interesting ?? any info from fellow punters

Jaystar
13-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Zen will give you a good massage but that is all.
And they are no longer opposite Taigum shops, but now a few streets away.

numberonebigsize
14-01-2014, 12:25 PM

Mate, I love it.A definite classic!!!!!