PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shanghai / pudong stop over

Stooge
12-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Hey guys,

I'm flying Harbin, Shanghai to Sydney on the 20th. I've got about 4 hours in Pudong airport. My bags will be checked though to Sydney and I'll hopefully have a boarding pass already too.

Do you think there's a chance for a punt?

Any one tried something like this? Any recommendations?

I've read a little about a Palour in the Ramada near the airport.

Appreciate your help. Access to the net is little patchy for me for the next few days.

Milf_Man
13-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Get in a taxi and ask for the nearest motel.

Once you get to the motel, check out the surrounding shops.

I am 99% sure you'll find what you're after.

But a word of advice, if you're a foreigner, don't let your guard down.

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2014, 02:15 PM
Hey guys,

I'm flying Harbin, Shanghai to Sydney on the 20th. I've got about 4 hours in Pudong airport. My bags will be checked though to Sydney and I'll hopefully have a boarding pass already too.

Do you think there's a chance for a punt?

Any one tried something like this? Any recommendations?

I've read a little about a Palour in the Ramada near the airport.

Appreciate your help. Access to the net is little patchy for me for the next few days.

Yeah, if you only have 4 hours, I think the Ramada Hotel at Pudong Airport (1.5 km from terminal) is the best option, it has a sauna/massage/spa and you just have to take your chances and bring enough cash to corrupt your massage girl !!

For Chinese, I am pretty sure we will have no problem getting a happy ending, if you are cauc, then good luck to you, hopefully money the universal language will talk as usual.

http://cdn2.agoda.net/hotelimages/454/45480/45480_1212242213009903493_STD.jpg

ethanmarkovic
13-01-2014, 07:40 PM
When i stayed in Shanghai i stayed here ....
Penta Hotel 1525 Dingxi Rd
Changning, Shanghai, China, 200050

i googled that .. and it says its 40 mins away from airport .. not sure if that leaves u enough time.
as soon as i walked outside there were massage parlours galore.

was having about 4 sessions a day .. very beautiful girls from around china ..
maybe if u cab it there u can have a couple of 1 hour sessions .. but u never know with the traffic
im Caucasian and the girls were very friendly .. got some wechat and QQ numbers for my next trip coming soon. :love:

xdragon
14-01-2014, 10:56 AM
four hours is very tight! like bros said above, go to the nearest hotel, straight to the sauna section and look for their price list, choose the most expensive one! (all sauna shops in the hotel are run by other owner, and almost all have *specials*, usually priced around 600 to 800 yuan, this will include body slides and full service for at least 1 hour)

but not sure if they will offer it to walk-in westerners...

harmony
14-01-2014, 12:40 PM
ethanmarkovic says Caucasian well cared for

Only thing stopping me going to china are the police crackdowns and my Caucasian friend saying Chinese wl don't see Caucasian guys

Stooge
14-01-2014, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the advice brothers.

I'll check out the hotels mentioned.

I'm worried about the time available, hate to miss my flight. Hard to explain to the missus, expensive buying another ticket to.

Here's hoping the Harbin flight is delayed maybe then get a an overnight stay....

In China with my wife who is visiting family. Not a a moment alone to check out the local scene. Family and friends keep taking us out to eat and wanting to drink with us.

Great fun but getting an itch that needs to be scratched looking at all the gorgeous white skin northern girls.

dayumm
14-07-2015, 03:46 PM
bump...
In a similar situation with op... Cept ive got a 8hr ish stop over... Wondering if ramada hotel was a good choice.. First time in shanghai and i cant speak chinese so im a bit reluctant to travel too far for a punt/massage.
Thanks

garfield
21-07-2015, 08:16 PM
bump...
In a similar situation with op... Cept ive got a 8hr ish stop over... Wondering if ramada hotel was a good choice.. First time in shanghai and i cant speak chinese so im a bit reluctant to travel too far for a punt/massage.
Thanks

Last time I was there I was checking out the barber shops, at night you may be see some shanty barber shops with neon lights around some dark alley. I went to one and there was a few girls dresses up sexily waiting. One not so attractive girl asked me to take her but I took the prettier one. Went upstairs to a common massage area separated only by curtains. She was quite attractive and paid her a few hundred Rmb for a quick sex. There was another customer who went in the room on a different spot but we didn't care, after the deed I was shown another secret door going out to the back alley. Quite an interesting experience for me.