PDA

View Full Version : 'Much Better Massage' Wolli Creek

ethanmarkovic
13-01-2014, 07:30 PM
hello ..
been to this shop many times.
it is in wolli creek, facing across from new Woolworths supermarket carpark and a lower shop in park of a apartment complex.

what surprises me is that there are no reviews on this forum about this place.
Every time i have been there it has been busy and i have been asked to come back
or i have been in a 1 hour session and the phone rings atleast 5 times or u get 3 or so walk ins.

I've encountered some pretty older girls with good massage skills and a few very sweet younger girls who are shy but generally open up.

One girl is Lucy .. she works Sundays and is very popular .. her extras are great and her massage skills are very good.
SHe is from the north of china and i think perhaps in her mid 30s maybe older ( i cant tell with these girls)
when ppl call i can hear the person answering the phone saying " sorry lucy is busy today"
so she must have a few regulars..

anyone else been to this place???????

my mate has been on weekdays and he rates it too!
its our local regular

Max Impact
13-01-2014, 07:47 PM
I saw that shop and assumed it was trad! Thanks for the heads up!!

old fat man
14-01-2014, 07:28 AM
What are the prices in this shop? Sounds interesting.
hello ..
been to this shop many times.
it is in wolli creek, facing across from new Woolworths supermarket carpark and a lower shop in park of a apartment complex.

what surprises me is that there are no reviews on this forum about this place.
Every time i have been there it has been busy and i have been asked to come back
or i have been in a 1 hour session and the phone rings atleast 5 times or u get 3 or so walk ins.

I've encountered some pretty older girls with good massage skills and a few very sweet younger girls who are shy but generally open up.

One girl is Lucy .. she works Sundays and is very popular .. her extras are great and her massage skills are very good.
SHe is from the north of china and i think perhaps in her mid 30s maybe older ( i cant tell with these girls)
when ppl call i can hear the person answering the phone saying " sorry lucy is busy today"
so she must have a few regulars..

anyone else been to this place???????

my mate has been on weekdays and he rates it too!
its our local regular

black knight
24-01-2014, 10:34 PM
I go to the woolies there regularily-Lots of Asians primarily from the Apartments next door, so this place really does sound tempting.
Any intel on pricing ?

ethanmarkovic
25-01-2014, 09:05 AM
I go to the woolies there regularily-Lots of Asians primarily from the Apartments next door, so this place really does sound tempting.
Any intel on pricing ?

$35 for 30 mins
$55 for one hour

ducaticorse848
13-03-2014, 12:58 PM
What do the extra's include? just HE ?