PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tinder - Blendr ?

Starman
14-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Hi Lads,
A couple of weeks ago I loaded up Tiner & Blendr on to my phone to see what was "out there" in the wonderful world of dating "sites" if nothing else I discoverd that there is an amzing array of 18-19 yo's with not alot on showing themselves to the world ;), anyway what also appears around Sydney is quite alot of Asian ladies, all "wanting to meet" So I'm wondering if anybody had used these Apps with sucess / AND are thy working girls or ML's ?? looking for another angle?? for customers? ...thoughts??
Cheers

rooter
14-01-2014, 08:24 AM
90% of the girls are:
1. WLs - you will be hit on for money before you get a root
2. Looking for a sugar daddy- you will be hit on for A LOT of money before you get a root - or dumped if you are not rich.
3. Fakes or just doing it for a joke sometimes with fake pics (could be a girl, gay guy, schoolkid etc - you never know) with no intention of catching up.
4. looking for a serious relationship
5. Fake profiles set up by the site itself - to lure men to pay more to view/interact etc

Of the 10% who are genuinely looking for casual no strings sex - well 90% of those will be unattractive.

So your chances of finding a young attractive girl interested in casual sex for free are around 1/100. And even then, they will only be interested in you if you are also young, fit, handsome etc. And even if you do manage to arrange to catch up there is still no guarantee you will get a root.

Max Impact
14-01-2014, 08:41 AM
Why don't you test it out for us. I mean, you are STARMAN!!

Starman
14-01-2014, 09:46 AM
HAHAH Thanks Max ,agreed rooter , there does "appear" to be a few legit ones. maybe a few more than other sites. I'll report back and let you know how I go :)