PDA

View Full Version : Bkk

rubit moore
14-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Been a while since my trip now but that doesn't mean the following AR will be out of date reviewing this place...

Landed, and cabbed it to my hotel in Sukhumvit. It's been a while since I was last in BKK so I spent the first night just wandering around, grabbing a few beers and clocking the names of places I'd recognised from a bit of prior research. Haha the Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel was a bit full on outside... ladyboys trying it on with every prospective client as they walked past. I was people watching from the bar so only had to escape their grabs as I left lol. Bit of an eye-opener when ya not used to it :)

Buzzed me mate the next day and we met up for a bevvie - he lives there and it wasn't long before the talk was about where to go 'n what to do. I mentioned Annies to him as I wanted to start off on that tip. He looked puzzled and said he'd never heard of it but mentioned some other place, so with a sigh, I told him to finish his beer as we were going. Time to educate the 'local'.

One Moto ride later and asking some guys where it was when we were close to Annies, and them saying they didn't know, I spotted the telltale neon sign. Game on. We got in, greeted by the mamasan and headed over to the bowl to have a look. I asked which ones spoke English and she replied 'Why u wanna talk for!?' Haha yep fair point. I picked the one who caught my eye the most - bit more petite than the others, curvy, great tits and pretty cute. Bought her a drink, paid 'n we headed off to another room for 2hrs leaving me mate still deliberating.

Hot soapy bath, blowup mattress, foam, bbbj, spanish, cim, more water n soap, move to bed, 'dom the fella up for some fs action. Bit of massage n chill time at the end and Bro rubit moore left with a grin on his face. Couldn't find me mate tho, they'd said he'd already left.

Back to hotel, feed and a beer and rang him. He was still there apparently.. don't think they wanted punters hanging around in the foyer. Whatever. Went out for a few more beers that evening around Soi 4 and was happy just taking it all in, pretty funny to see. Mental place.

The next day I decided i wanted another soap experience - quite like this way of getting laid, the night before I never had the urge to pick out a bargirl and go through all procedures just for a ST root. I was nearby Soi 12 so wandered into Darling Massage. Huge establishment and a few munters in the bowl even though it was 5pm so I went with a girl with less meat on her than the others and paid up for 1.5hrs this time. By the time we walked to the room hand in hand I was horny as hell; even after I'd paid the drinks lady when she came in and she came back into the room saying i'd given her the wrong money (amounted to fuck all, she wanted a tip) I gave her the money and ushered her out the door. While the bath was filling up, we got acquainted and naked and as she pushed me back into the armchair and I sipped on my scotch, she knelt down between my legs and gave me a bbbj the likes I haven't had in a long time. Needless to say, an unrushed bj, bro wet n hard, I came in her mouth as she looked at me, licking just underneath the head of one pleased little bro. I think I even cheers'd him to a good holiday as she went to rinse..

We jumped in the bath but I was boiling so after a quick soapdown we got out and never even made the blowup mattress.. straight to the bed and under the ceiling mirrors for some awesome 'dommed up sex. At this point I wasn't even looking at the clock but we only had 20mins left. Jeez, time flies when ya having fun. She started back down on little bro and shit man, he was right up for it, I was well in the zone with this chick. Anyway... 10 mins after we started fucking again, the buzzer went. Time up, she said. She didn't even try fleecing me for another 30mins, and I didn't have the funds anyway, she was just really apologetic in a cute way haha. Well past the time we should've left the room we wandered back downstairs hand in hand again, she gave me a little forlorn look as I walked back out into the world... Hey, welcome to BKK i thought as I grabbed some great food at a nearby restaurant and downed a Chang. Thirsty work, this.

I think the above was 2-2500thb I forget. Standard prices though.. Annies around the same, bit cheaper.. was a while ago... sorry for not rememebring bro's ;)

Few days later met up with me mate again on a weekend. He had another mate with him, I met them at a bar on Soi 4 late afternoon, we head to Annies...then back to the bar all refreshed.. few drinks there then crawl up towards the main rd stopping at places as we go. By this point we're getting pretty toasted, chatting some birds up n just having a laugh. I tell him I aint been to Nana Plaza yet, so we head in. I can't even remember which ones we went in but there was a few! By this point we're just drinking, flirting with them until we decide to hit another bar and so on. Great way to see it all without having to think too much with ya dick. Hit a ladyboy bar for a laugh, nobody in there apart from some Japanese dude surrounded by cocks in frocks at his table haha, we left him to it...

(Ok I've just refreshed my memory with a map online: http://www.bangkokredeye.com/nana-red-light-district.html)

The main ones were Spanky's... you can get involved 'n whack the chicks arses with some rubber implement, be warned... they'll give it to you back haha, was packed. Angelwitch I think we hit too, and Rainbow 4. These were heaving with Jap's and the girl quality was great too. We sat right next to the stage and this is where the night started to get messy. One girl came 'n sat next to me so i got us a couple of tequila's and we're in a good spot 'coz when the girls get offstage we're right in the pocket. There's clunge everywhere it's awesome. By now, i'm doing Tit-quila's on this chick; I'm squeezing the lime over her nipple after she's put a dash of salt on her breast... annnnd suck. Of course I'm paying for her drinks too, but the Japs across the catwalk are getting a good show out of it and we're here for a good time. We bale out of there finally, my mate telling our girls we'll see them at Climax Club afterwards. I stagger out after him looking confused asking what that is. He say's nevermind mate, we're going to Eden.

Eden is what most guys only dream of doing in their lifetime. A threesome. With no awkwardness of gf meets hooker type scenario. So en route we stopped at a street stall and my mate haggled for a couple of Kamagra jellys to fuel the situation. I was dubious at this point, like 'naaaa man, dunno if i'm up for it..' luckily the tequila spoke and i necked the jelly. Fuckin' awful taste but as my good buddy commented, you're not doing it for the taste.

We got into Eden, it was about 1am and grabbing a scotch i grinned at the yellow line i'd heard about before that is there to separate the girls on one side who do greek and the other side who don't. The girls walked out and I must say it wasn't much of lineup, I must've been expecting a bit more quality for 3500thb but luckily my mate who picked his two first, clearly doesn't have the same taste as me. I picked my one (B)and she picked her friend who'd do the anal (A), they grabbed their tools and we headed off.

The rooms are mirrored, with large bed, basic shower etc. My jelly was starting to work and by the time myself and one of them got in the shower whilst the other one prepared the tools (right, think strap-on dildo, vibrator, enough condoms for a week, lube etc..), i was well up for it and wondering how the fuck this was gonna run...

It's easier to just convey the facts and positions than some blow-by-blow account, so in no particular order: cbj while A started some lesbian action on B/ A and B alternating on top of me with 'dom change each time as they kept up the lesbian action/ A fucking B with the strapon (phew.. I was wondering who that was for ;)) as B blew me/ Me fucking A up the arse while she gave B some daty/ god knows how many other positions/ finally, me pounding away up A's arse doggystyle while B is underneath licking my balls, and we're all making so much fuckin noise haha, B is cheering us on. The two hrs was up, I was rock hard, and I still hadn't cum.

Showered, refreshed and back at the bar with a lazy lob i'm grinning ear to ear. I try to order another scotch but the french barman trying to be all poetic say's 'just seet there and waait for your friend and bask in the afterglow...' Sure. My mate came out 'n goes.. 'what the fuck were you lot doing in there? We could hear you.. put me right off..!' haha.

Buzzing from Eden, we head to Climax - an afterhrs club where you can pick the girls up without barfines, or without paying if you lucky. It's rammed in here and before long i'm bumpin n grinding with this little hottie as the band crank some songs out. My lazy lob is also trying to break free so after about an hr and a few more drinks i mention to her would she like to come back to my hotel? Sure, if I buy her friend a drink. Get that done, and we head off. Check her into my hotel at reception then use the last of my jelly powers and finally cum thank fuck. Grab a quick shower and then I slip into a well-deserved sleep for a few hrs. I wake up about 11am, have missed breakfast and feel more spaced out than drunk. These thai chicks love sleeping and after another morning fuck it takes me to put my gym clothes on and say she's gotta go before she gets the message that she's gotta go. It's all quite pleasant n low-key actually and I'm loving the fact i don't have to do any of that 'sooooo, catch up in the week..?'

Next thing you know I'm on the rooftop, post-swim with a big grin and thinking haha, what a fucking good night. Shagged four chicks in one night. Quality :))

Above were the main moments of the trip that were worthy of a mention. Also heading down to Hua Hin about 2hrs south by car can be a surprise... lots of bars with pool tables, girls, ladyboys, pissed tourists... I was already with a girl so we just got involved and found a bar we liked and got the rounds of shots in :)

Gotta love BKK.... ;)

rubit moore
14-01-2014, 02:51 PM
Great post rubit.

What was the going rate for the freelancer at Climax if you remember??

The cab fare home mate, money wasn't even discussed bro tbh... i walked her down to the foyer and outside to flag a cab and gave her a few hundred for the fare. A smile and a peck on the cheek from her and she left with a little wave. Funny you ask that, my mate was stunned that was the situation. Luck of the draw I guess. Looking back I'm glad there wasn't a slanging match about $ at any point ;)

rubit moore
16-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Best advise is A never take a cab or tuk tuk as they charge you premium sometimes ---- also there are some less known places if you ask the right people.. I recomened Soi 1 - 6 - 11 :-0

Think our wires are crossed YF, I meant her cab fare home in the a.m. Do you mean you recommend Soi's 1 and 6 and 11? If you could elaborate bro, that'd be awesome :)

Yep Bro Puntang, I made a mental note for next time... at that stage, going to a club and pulling a chick felt quite normal - no discussions/ barfines etc. Easy to say now that if $ was discussed at the club I'd've refrained from taking it further, dunno. On a similar note, I hung out with another chick I've met before who's cool, and we went away for a few days and again, my mate was 1: gobsmacked that I'm taking this chick away, paying for accommodation and we're going Dutch on the rest (at her request). And 2: Cynical about what she does for $ haha. Meanwhile, he's usually getting fleeced by these bargirls he takes home... one's always asking him for some rent money, but she's always ringing him from a nightclub at the time as she's on the piss. ;) Quite funny, but not my scene... we walked through Soi Cowboy one night and it's more of a case of who he hasn't rooted in some places. Each to their own I guess! There is some fit pink truffle along there tho :)