PDA

View Full Version : Helensvale

texass10in
15-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Advertises in GC Bulletin as Asian in Helensvale. Only one in Helensvale in personal relaxation. This girl is pretty cute, said she was 28 which looked about right and have a decent massage. Tight little body and she is just that little. Nice and proportionately small with aftermarket tits.

$50 for massage, $20 for handy. More extras on the table, but didn't enquire... This time.

$70 was good vfm in my opinion. I'll stop back again on my way through.

Happy Punting,
Tex

Blue-Marvel
16-01-2014, 04:35 PM
$50 for the 1/2hr?
Nude or was that extra?

and number? as im down that way soon

Cheers Tex

texass10in
17-01-2014, 11:47 AM
$50 for the 1/2hr?
Nude or was that extra?

and number? as im down that way soon

Nudes up for the extra $20 for the HJ. So $70 all up. Lingerie was sheer, so not much left to the imagination, but the dropped gear was nice.

I'll send you the number a bit later, but if you're in a hurry, grab the. GC Bulletin. She's the only one in there from Helensvale.

Blue-Marvel
17-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Nudes up for the extra $20 for the HJ. So $70 all up. Lingerie was sheer, so not much left to the imagination, but the dropped gear was nice.

I'll send you the number a bit later, but if you're in a hurry, grab the. GC Bulletin. She's the only one in there from Helensvale.

Thanks Tex,

Pm it please.

I wont be down there till sunday.

=D

Blue-Marvel
20-01-2014, 11:54 AM
was too tired on sunday ended up giving it a miss.

texass10in
20-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Her ad is here:

http://qld.newsclassifieds.com.au/Personals/surfers-paradise/QLD/Adult-Services/ASIAN/1056395V2

Seriously, only one in the GC Bulletin at Helensvale.

madcow50
18-02-2014, 03:24 AM
Tex, link doesn't work anymore and I have looked through a couple of GCB's and found no one at Helensvale - any chance of her number pls?

texass10in
20-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Tex, link doesn't work anymore and I have looked through a couple of GCB's and found no one at Helensvale - any chance of her number pls?

Hey MC, unfortunately she has quit the scene for a while. I'm not sure of the particulars, but I've deleted her from my contacts. She or someone like her will surely be back there soon, as she wasn't the first to work from that flat.

Happy Punting,
Tex

texass10in
25-02-2014, 09:07 PM
New ad for FS in Helensvale today, so I called and sure enough back in the same flat. Show up and whoa, this is NOT the same girl! She sent me an sms with a pic who could have possibly been this WL's daughter who would have probably still been about 30. Consider this taking one for the team. Closed my eyes and got through it, but had the occasional vision of grandma which is clearly not what you want. If you're into mature asian with an enthusiastic attitude and possibly a fake hip, this is the one for you. I, however, won't likely be back.

I'm off the private punt for a while. Need a good experience to put me back on track. This has thrown me for a loop. I know they call it punting for a reason, but damn!

ANGIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

cocktus
26-02-2014, 12:13 AM
New ad for FS in Helensvale today, so I called and sure enough back in the same flat. Show up and whoa, this is NOT the same girl! She sent me an sms with a pic who could have possibly been this WL's daughter who would have probably still been about 30. Consider this taking one for the team. Closed my eyes and got through it, but had the occasional vision of grandma which is clearly not what you want. If you're into mature asian with an enthusiastic attitude and possibly a fake hip, this is the one for you. I, however, won't likely be back.

I'm off the private punt for a while. Need a good experience to put me back on track. This has thrown me for a loop. I know they call it punting for a reason, but damn!

ANGIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

and you didn't "left your wallet in the car" by a chance?

texass10in
26-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Nah, not my way of doing things. I look at it as truly a punt, so you get what you get. I've had a good experience and a bad one. Still got my rocks off, so not too much to cry about. That being said, when I'm the prettiest, it ain't good.