PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you ever punt out of loneliness?

Good_guy_Greg
15-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Do you ever punt because you are feeling lonely? I think I do sometimes. Do you think it is a dangerous way to cure loneliness?

Sadlesson
15-01-2014, 10:57 PM
i personally punted cause i broke up with my exgf and yeah imo its bad and you can get to a fall sense of happiness? or more of an escape just remember that its a punt and its nothing personal.
If your punting to try to escape from being lonely you need to get friends or atleast meet new people not punt, it wont solve your problem long term and to a ml/wl youd be an easy picking.

rushmore
15-01-2014, 11:09 PM
I'd go so far as to say that most punters do, whether its because they dont have friends or a girlfriend, or maybe they have an unhappy marriage and crave warmth and affection. Browse this forum and you'll soon see that what punters really want is a GFE - kissing, hugging, intimacy, etc.

looser
15-01-2014, 11:24 PM
I'd go so far as to say that most punters do, whether its because they dont have friends or a girlfriend, or maybe they have an unhappy marriage and crave warmth and affection. Browse this forum and you'll soon see that what punters really want is a GFE - kissing, hugging, intimacy, etc.

I would certainly agree with that. For myself, I visit WLs (almost entirely just one) for the relationship (or the perceived relationship - whether that is just a GFE, or more than that, it certainly feels real for me). Life is short, and it is such a waste to sit at home alone, yearning for female company, a smile, a chat with a beautiful woman.

Max Impact
15-01-2014, 11:29 PM
You guys have such sensible reasons for punting. I just get horny, that's why I punt.

CunningLinguist
16-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Not normally!

kobe7
16-01-2014, 10:20 AM
I punt that's because life is too short but also I am tired of being played by women who are pretending that they do not have boyfriends (seems to be my destiny).On the other side, you want to bang the hottest women in your time that you will never get as a real girlfriend.

Milf_Man
16-01-2014, 10:28 AM
I try not to punt when i'm in a good mood, because believe it or not, paying for sex brings me down
...just a tad.

On the other hand, when i'm in a bad mood, that's when i tend to use punting to vent my anger/frustration at the world.

I find that pounding some random pussy from behind works wonders as a form of stress relief.

ChairmanPlough
16-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Do you ever punt because you are feeling lonely? I think I do sometimes. Do you think it is a dangerous way to cure loneliness?

One way or the other, the answer has to be yes.
And yes to the second part too. Loneliness is a fact of life, not a disease. So it cannot be cured, only lived with.
You have put your mind in the right place, it's not about your cock.

Starman
16-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Lonely? maybe more "company" would be how I would describe it, In a world where you are a male and most females think you are an arsehole , its a good "pick me up" even if you are paying for it, its a good feeling :)

AHLUNGOR
16-01-2014, 11:26 AM

It was all because my cock was feeling really lonely all the times !!

So I need to find my lil brother a warm and loving mouth for BBBJ, a pair of D+ Cup tits for tits fuck and spanish or a pair of magical hands.

BTW, a pussy is not all that important, but if everything else are right, I won't turn it down - that is if I can afford it................haha

Cheers

:smile:

IExperiment
16-01-2014, 12:44 PM
It was all because my cock was feeling really lonely all the times !!

So I need to find my lil brother a warm and loving mouth for BBBJ, a pair of D+ Cup tits for tits fuck and spanish or a pair of magical hands.

BTW, a pussy is not all that important, but if everything else are right, I won't turn it down - that is if I can afford it................haha

Cheers

:smile:

Consider your self lucky Lungor, I need to drill to climax :)
I cant come with hand job or maybe tit fuck when I was much younger.

Oneonone
16-01-2014, 01:12 PM
I quite often go and have a punt cause I am bored or lonely.

grant
16-01-2014, 02:35 PM
You guys have such sensible reasons for punting. I just get horny, that's why I punt.

Really? What you said was the most sensible reason I've read (unless I've missed the sarcasm over text).

rooter
16-01-2014, 02:35 PM
I have never thought about my motivations for punting. I enjoy it.
I guess that's good enough reason ;)

Max Impact
16-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Really? What you said was the most sensible reason I've read (unless I've missed the sarcasm over text).

No sarcasm intended grant. Get horny go punt! Know that you will be horny same time tomorrow? Make a booking.

wilisno
16-01-2014, 03:20 PM
You can feel lonely even when you are surrounded by people. I punt when I want some female company, in other words, when I'm horny !

Guymartin420
16-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Men need variety. God created men that way. Pounding on the same pussy (in whatever position) for years is boring. .

For me, it's variety. It's the spice of life. Sometimes you need the anonymity and the freedom that it offers.

ChairmanPlough
16-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Men need variety. God created men that way. Pounding on the same pussy (in whatever position) for years is boring. .

For me, it's variety. It's the spice of life. Sometimes you need the anonymity and the freedom that it offers.

I agree 100% with you.

5 or 6 times after fucking any beauty it just gets incredibly boring, even worse if you live with her as well.
Routine is the death nell of excitement and adventure. That's why it's prefectly normal and highly beneficial to have "a bit on the side."
Without some variety you slowly begin to fade away, you just become a shrivel dick.

Gucci2012
16-01-2014, 08:09 PM

Really? I've been pounding a girl(you may have heard of her, Cassie) week in week out at an establishment (you may have heard of it, Ginza) for about a year and a half and she has managed to freak me every which way from Sunday and still manages to surprise me and keep it fresh. Im actually looking forward to the day I get bored. But the way she goes above and beyond to satisfy makes it virtually impossible to get bored. I find sex real boring with the multiple other girls i see. I fake pleasure when I cum and flex an tense my muscles with a nice fake moan to top it off and a little body shutter doesn't hurt either to really sell the performance.

I punt because:
a.) Im Bored
b.) Im Horny
c.) I have money
d.) All of the above

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

IExperiment
17-01-2014, 01:52 AM

I am similar and almost as bad as you when I dont get much at home, but I get quite often now, she is smart to drain me first so I cant do to much trouble outside and not really looking for it as much this days.

deathstalker
17-01-2014, 05:39 AM
I punt mainly cause I'm bored...
Secondly is because loneliness ..Call it whatever since I'm dating someone for 5years there's no fucken spark left in it...
Thirdly I wanna explore variety before I get too old.

AHLUNGOR
17-01-2014, 08:39 AM
I am similar and almost as bad as you when I dont get much at home, but I get quite often now, she is smart to drain me first so I cant do to much trouble outside and not really looking for it as much this days.

Brother IE,

I can totally see your situation. Once a week at home is the max I could ever get ( for the past two decades !!) sometimes even less! So what can a horny man do ??

I wish my lovely mrs is as smart as your lady and would "drain" me a couple more times every week then I would have no bullets left to be naughty right ?? Think about all the money I could have saved !

Story of a sad and horny old man !

Luckily I have friends and they have girls .......lol

Cheers

Oneonone
17-01-2014, 08:56 AM
Brother IE,

I can totally see your situation. Once a week at home is the max I could ever get ( for the past two decades !!) sometimes even less! So what can a horny man do ??

I wish my lovely mrs is as smart as your lady and would "drain" me a couple more times every week then I would have no bullets left to be naughty right ?? Think about all the money I could have saved !

Story of a sad and horny old man !

Luckily I have friends and they have girls .......lol

Cheers

Your not Robinson Crusoe there bro, I would love to be having sex once a week with my wife I would not have seen anyone else if that had been the case, I spoke to her about it and she told me to go get it somewhere else so what is a guy to do. Bit of a shame though.

grant
17-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Your not Robinson Crusoe there bro, I would love to be having sex once a week with my wife I would not have seen anyone else if that had been the case, I spoke to her about it and she told me to go get it somewhere else so what is a guy to do. Bit of a shame though.

Mate, there are many aspects to a relationship, and a couple might click in some ways and not in others. At least you had the balls to mention that something wasn't working in order to try and deal with it.

CunningLinguist
17-01-2014, 12:24 PM
spoke to her about it and she told me to go get it somewhere else

You got the "Green Light"!

rushmore
17-01-2014, 12:51 PM
sounds like a hollow shell of a relationship, ever thought about calling it quits?

syphon
17-01-2014, 01:44 PM

I kind of have the opposite problem. My wife wants us to have sex much more often than I do! The problem is she doesn't look that hot any more! God, she is almost as old as me!! Punting is all about fucking a gorgeous young girl, 30 years younger than me!! So nothing to do with loneliness as every other aspect of married life is good. Not sure what that makes me. A dirty old man perhaps?

fggd
17-01-2014, 05:47 PM
Emm good question. There are times I punt because I'm horny and need a release. I realise there are many other times I need a girl next to me to talk to me give attention to me, a nice way to comfort and rest my mind.

CunningLinguist
17-01-2014, 06:37 PM
I kind of have the opposite problem. My wife wants us to have sex much more often than I do! The problem is she doesn't look that hot any more! God, she is almost as old as me!! Punting is all about fucking a gorgeous young girl, 30 years younger than me!!

That is what morning glory sex is for :)

ABHKP
18-01-2014, 01:13 AM

It's an expensive way to cure lonliness sure, haha

For me, i'm in a long-distance relationship, and sometimes you just need to feel someone else, I suppose

IExperiment
18-01-2014, 11:05 AM
You got the "Green Light"!

I was about to say the same thing.

IExperiment
18-01-2014, 11:10 AM
I kind of have the opposite problem. My wife wants us to have sex much more often than I do! The problem is she doesn't look that hot any more! God, she is almost as old as me!! Punting is all about fucking a gorgeous young girl, 30 years younger than me!! So nothing to do with loneliness as every other aspect of married life is good. Not sure what that makes me. A dirty old man perhaps?

lol man I have been there before and she was not that bad either, thats why my second one is 10 years younger than me and still a head turner ...lol...

To the new young guns please get girls at least 10 years younger than you as once they have kids they will look older than you I know this is a bit bad from my part but this is the natural instinct :)

B-man
18-01-2014, 11:47 AM
lol man I have been there before and she was not that bad either, thats why my second one is 10 years younger than me and still a head turner ...lol...

To the new young guns please get girls at least 10 years younger than you as once they have kids they will look older than you I know this is a bit bad from my part but this is the natural instinct :)

Yes. +1 here.

I was dating a girl 17 years younger than me. She was insatiable 3—4 times a day! :) happy to accommodate her desire. Best sex I've ever had!

Alas, on the market again! :(

rushmore
18-01-2014, 11:49 AM
my gf is 13 years younger than me and appears much younger than she actually is, gets carded all the time at clubs