16-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Anyone got any info on this girl?

ASIAN 19yo 36DD
sensual relax & stress
relief Magic Hands.
CARINA 0423 704 195

Also on Locanto

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_200470287/BUSTY-ASIAN-BEAUTY.html

I am a busty 19 year old Asian with size 36D breasts and a size 6 figure. I am wild, sweet, playful and I have magic sensual hands. I am conveniently located within 15 minutes of the city in the suburb of Carina. Please call 0423704195. I don't answer online messages.

Hammered
17-01-2014, 08:09 PM
More like 40 than 19.

There are actually 2 different women working from there. Both call themself Joycey, and think that we can't tell the difference between them. One has dead straight hair and a higher pitched voice. The other has curls and different voice. Both have great tits. Curly won't let you bang her like a school girl but gives a great massage. The other complained that I took too long to cum and really fucked me off last time despite the fact that she does a great head massage.

All in all, it's cheap and 24/7. Not ugly with great tits.

ecchi.gaijin
17-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Cheers Hammered, this is why i stick to shops. Tired of getting fucked around by lying whores. They prey on you having made the trip and thinking "ah fuck it what the hell"

TRD Aurion
19-01-2014, 05:20 AM
Howdy punting brothers!

I am new to this site but this thread has caught my attention. I have been to and experienced both the full and the half services. It was good and she is petite and is welcoming.
She's tiny probably size 5-6 and Chinese since i recognise the books she has in the bookshelves. She speaks decent english and communicates fairly well. her massage is good and I didnt feel rushed but the Fs seemed a little weak or maybe I pounded her too hard :P
I can definitely recommend you to try if you like petite Asian women. If your interested in big jugs then she aint for you. I have been there 4 times now and everytime has been a good experience. there is one thing which annoyed me. She will walk out the room during the middle of my massage and pick up her fone... Etiquette wise she doesn't know not to pick up the phone during service.
If you are interested feel free to hit me up, I can supply you details :)

TRD Aurion
19-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Hmmm I think maybe I might be talking about another WL. The one I was talking about is much younger :surprise:

gpeck80
31-01-2014, 04:31 AM
TRD Aurion What is the name of the one you mentioned ? Another punter mentioned the name Joyce.