PDA

View Full Version : General talk Waxing your balls

harmsup_jai
16-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Hi fellow punters,

Just wondering if anyone has tried waxing their balls and if it is painful?

I usually shave it but sometimes its hard to get between the gooch and anus area.

I think waxing would make it more easier and smoother but worried it is a very painful process.

Care to share any experiences and is it worth it?

imaragingbull
16-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Now could there be a market for that?

A special waxing venue... Have any brothers found any?

Licker
16-01-2014, 08:49 PM
There is couple (in Chatswood) that have already been discussed on the forum.

Do a search with "waxing".

Oneonone
16-01-2014, 08:55 PM
There is one on this forum that advertises,

Smiling Angels Massage and Waxing
24 Oscar Street
Chatswood NSW
Ph 9411 5138

Yumi does the waxing and she is very good.

It is well worth getting done IMHO.

Oneonone
16-01-2014, 08:59 PM
To answer your other question is it painfull,

Yumi is very good and she does it with minimum pain although you will feel it but nothing to worry about well worth getting done.

No pain no gain! Ha Ha

It really isn't too bad!

harmsup_jai
16-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Awesome i work in chatswood so it's perfect might give it a go. I'm worried I'll get a hard on though when she does it lol lol

IExperiment
17-01-2014, 01:40 AM
I did laser on the rest but not the balls. Must be a bit painful.

crum
17-01-2014, 07:51 AM
ive heard great things about the smiling angels place in chatswood. Also keen to try

Oneonone
17-01-2014, 07:56 AM
Awesome i work in chatswood so it's perfect might give it a go. I'm worried I'll get a hard on though when she does it lol lol

Yumi is an older lady late 30 I guess very professional and so its unlikely you will get a hard on but I am sure Yumi would just take it in her stride.

I find it best to just lay back chat to her and let her do her job.

Amos33
17-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Yumi is an older lady late 30 I guess very professional and so its unlikely you will get a hard on but I am sure Yumi would just take it in her stride.

I find it best to just lay back chat to her and let her do her job.

Yumi is very nice and professional, but there is also some nice younger hotties that do the waxing there also depending on which day you go. I have also seen Jennifer and Lilly and they are both great. Lilly also massages.

Cheers

Oneonone
17-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Yumi is very nice and professional, but there is also some nice younger hotties that do the waxing there also depending on which day you go. I have also seen Jennifer and Lilly and they are both great. Lilly also massages.

Cheers

I saw Jennifer last time but it was a two some wax with both her and Yumi. I have not seen Lilly.

harmsup_jai
17-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Does the waxing also offer extra services?

zeroun
17-01-2014, 09:15 PM

Yumi wouldn't care if you cracked a boner. Nothing worries her...

Amos33
17-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Does the waxing also offer extra services?

Not during the actual waxing process in my experience, but since Smiling Angels is also a massage shop you can opt to have a massage afterwards usually with a different girl and in a different room. Lilly is the only girl that I have met that both waxes and massages. As usual whatever happens during the massage is between the two of you.

Cheers

wachumba
17-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Worth every cent and lasts ages plus go the right place and get a hot viet to do it :-)

Which shop do you go to, to get waxed by a hot viet chick?

djmikehyper
18-01-2014, 07:27 AM
You can wax your balls yourself just buy those Veet strips. But I'd imagine it'll be pretty pain on your balls

Utamaro
18-01-2014, 02:32 PM
I have been a regular customer at 24 Oscar in Chatwood and Yumi is the best one (with technique). However, recently she's getting other girls (who provides massage too) to do the waxing as well.

I got a bit "hard" sometimes, I think it's natural if your lil' bro is touched by someone... they don't really care or make a joke about it so no need to get embarrassed.

Is it painful - a little but not so bad... price to pay for getting smooth balls! If you are going to 24 Oscar and you are a first-time, maybe ask specifically for Yumi.

I would say worth trying if you haven't done before - you will certainly get a better result than shaving!

Oneonone
19-01-2014, 08:20 AM
I have been a regular customer at 24 Oscar in Chatwood and Yumi is the best one (with technique). However, recently she's getting other girls (who provides massage too) to do the waxing as well.

I got a bit "hard" sometimes, I think it's natural if your lil' bro is touched by someone... they don't really care or make a joke about it so no need to get embarrassed.

Is it painful - a little but not so bad... price to pay for getting smooth balls! If you are going to 24 Oscar and you are a first-time, maybe ask specifically for Yumi.

I would say worth trying if you haven't done before - you will certainly get a better result than shaving!

And the girls like a smooth hairless scrotum!