PDA

View Full Version : Cmk In HK 2014...

cmk76
17-01-2014, 05:51 AM
7.30 pm 14 January 2014

Chinese Massage
Flat D, 3/F, 14 Peking Road Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon
Lily

Getting out of TST MRT and found a local massage place just across from iSquare department store. Took the elevator up to the 7th floor and into a shop where an old Korean lady was minding the place. She summons the only available lady by the name of Lily. Lily was a Chinese lady who was curvy, busty and dressed in black tank top, tights and boots. Very busty and cunning she was...

A 90 minute massage was upsold to me from an hour. The whole push oil technique was superb and firm. Very strong and consistent all over. She turns me over and stands at the top of the massage bed and begins the whole push oil down my chest. I keep ogling at those bountiful breasts of hers as she worked all the way down to my stomach and pubic area... I asked if there were additional services... Lily just replies back that only a happy ending... for an additional $300 HKD...

I pause and thought about it and said that the price was a little high... considering that clothes stayed on and there were no spanish involved either... she persisted in asking if I wanted a finish as she was rubbing my thighs and gently rubbing my shaft... I'm trying to play cool and not let my semi turn into a full... she starts stroking up and down... I had to turn her down as it wasn't the price I was willing to pay... this is the first time I had said no to a happy ending...!

90 minutes full body oil rub cost me $380 HKD with a $50 tip as requested by Lily... cheeky girl... she mentions that if I wanted a lady for hire for $1000 HKD an hour and that she could arrange... I took her card and left it at that...

cmk76
17-01-2014, 06:15 AM
5.10 pm 15 January 2014

Somewhere in Mongkok...

Caught up with an old friend in HK and decided on a punt before my flight back out to Bkk. We cruised down Mongkok and ventured into a few places. First, an advertised shop with pink neon sign... we head up the stairs, only to be ushered by a young bloke to a shop across the road... Basically $320 for half an hour and $720 for the full hour... full service rates with Thai, Malaysian and mainland Chinese girls... local HK girls carried a slightly higher rate of $50 on top or so... we thought about it and ventured further down the street...

On to a main road... freelancers waited downstairs between a shop front and would glaze over you if you were interested... we randomly asked a mainland Chinese milf... $400... next stop was a spa with an advertised price of $498 for 90 minutes... full body massage... into the lift and out into the foyer... hostess asks us to hit the showers... but then manager mentions that it was a half hour wait... we bailed...

With 4 hours before my flight... I had to be back at the hotel by 6.30 pm or so... we took a walk around the block and found a massage shop with the all too famous neon sign of the foot... we head in and was immediately greeted by 2 milfs... eagerly waiting... one a little dressier than the other... my friend went in with the well kept milf while I had the plain but friendly one...

I failed to mention that at this stage my stomach hasn't been good to me during this trip to Macau and HK... I was dying to take a dump let alone have a slash... On to the 50 minute massage of $138 HKD... I strip and was given silk shorts to wear... On to my front I was holding my guts in and was hoping that she did not push hard...

It wasn't much of a massage as it was light... 20 minutes in... I was asked to flip and on cue... she asks if I wanted to use oil while caressing my privates... we smiled at each other and she removes my shorts.. $300 in total including the massage was the quoted price...

I asked her to remove her top... she said that her hands were already oily... I assisted her by dropping her top off her shoulder and exposed her soft C's out of the leopard print bra... I took a mouthful and ventured my hand between her legs... she was a little worked up but resisted in allowing me to finger her... I massaged from the outside and sucked on her huge nipples before blowing a decent load all over me...

As it was a treat for my friend, I settled the bill... his milf quoted him $400 HKD for the deed... with clothes on and no play involved! I paid a total of $800 HKD for both ladies... left satisfied and was ready to catch a plane back to Bkk...

harmsup_jai
17-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Can't believe you were still in the mood even when you has the urge to take A dump lol

cmk76
19-01-2014, 04:33 AM
Can't believe you were still in the mood even when you has the urge to take A dump lol

I had to squeeze in one last punt in HK before flying out... no matter how bad my gut was churning...!!!

Penguin
20-01-2014, 11:14 PM
plenty of shops on shanghai street in MK.....i just got back too

mongolian
21-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Fark.. Didn't realise so many aus99 members were in HK. I just got back last weekend and spent most nights in Wan Chai and Lan Kwai Fong.

Great place if you like exotic looking women! Picked up the most gorgeous filo girl.

Massageguy
22-01-2014, 09:47 AM
Picked her up , or paid to pick her up ???

cmk76
22-01-2014, 09:22 PM
plenty of shops on shanghai street in MK.....i just got back too

A lot freelancers there too...

Raybo
29-01-2014, 03:07 PM
I only discovered aus99 after coming back from HK and I stayed in Mongkok. Had no idea there was so many places. Thanks for the AR cmk.

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2014, 11:00 PM
So HongKong was not much of a highlight spot on your Asian tour !!