PDA

View Full Version : General talk More of mr right and mr left !!!

timtam
18-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Bro

It has been depressing and I have been out of a job for a month now! I have limited my punting to only my fav girl once a week if she works.

And in the meantime I watch xvideos and tube8, and use mr left and right a lot more now .

I need to get a job that was paying me we'll so I can go 3 times a week again!

My question to you is, what else do you do when you have less residual funds to do punting? I need to pick up knitting lol!

deathblow182
18-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Take up running?

Builds up stamina for when you're back in the game?

I'd suggest pause in punting until you've got a job again, it'd motivate you to look harder and not make your wallet lighter too

rooter
18-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Hey bro
Sorry to hear you are out of work at the moment.
Don't let it get you down bro!
It's a temporary phase. It happens. It's the reality of the modern labour market.
Stay positive, look for work, and in the meantime keep fit, work out, catch up with friends etc.
Good luck bro, and don't worry S**** will still be there when you get back.

black knight
18-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Hey timtam.....just keep upbeat and positive.Though if i didnt have a income I wouldnt be punting at all.
Probably take this time to reflect and work out you goals and strategies going forward.
I have been there and believe me keeping positive with a healthy attitude is the key.
And punting isn't everything.

ChairmanPlough
18-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Bro

It has been depressing and I have been out of a job for a month now! I have limited my punting to only my fav girl once a week if she works.

And in the meantime I watch xvideos and tube8, and use mr left and right a lot more now .

I need to get a job that was paying me we'll so I can go 3 times a week again!

My question to you is, what else do you do when you have less residual funds to do punting? I need to pick up knitting lol!

Take up the investigation of various conspiracy theories, it's incredibly interesting and enlightening.
As you learn more about the world and how & why it is the way that it is, your outlook on life will greatly improve.
Knowledge is power, as you learn more and more you will begin to gain in confidence and you will begin to set yourself free.

Let me know if you want any pointers or suggestions in this direction.
In the meantime, enjoy the "five finger shuffle" it is great value for money and you seldom have a bad punt.

rushmore
18-01-2014, 10:08 PM
get yourself a girlfriend until you find another job - free sex on tap and maybe you can even crash at her place and save on rent and groceries

timtam
18-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Thanks for all the feedbacks bro

I actually do have a gf but if you eat this dish every day you get bored and you want to try new dishes, I know that a lot of bros here have gf.

It's not that bad I kinda enjoy this time off and catching up on things. What I meant about depressing is that I can't punt as much as I would like. Hihihi.

greeksta
18-01-2014, 11:10 PM
If you wank too much it may decrease sensitivity of your cock.

Good_guy_Greg
18-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Makes you think about all that money you punted away in the past...

CunningLinguist
18-01-2014, 11:20 PM

Try lying on your arm to get a dead arm so it becomes numb with pins and needles, then have a wank, it will feel like someone else is doing it :)

greeksta
18-01-2014, 11:23 PM
That move is the stranger!

Try lying on your arm to get a dead arm so it becomes numb with pins and needles, then have a wank, it will feel like someone else is doing it :)

CunningLinguist
18-01-2014, 11:28 PM
That move is the stranger!

Thanks, I knew there had to be a name for it: here (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stranger)

timtam
19-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Lol
The wealth of knowledge we have in this forum!!!!

I will give that a try! Since getting bored of the mr left technique .