PDA

View Full Version : Had to laugh

Last Page
18-01-2014, 07:53 PM
I literally joined just to share a little story (I can't really go around telling many people I know). I have been lurking around the forum for around 12 months after wanting to find something a little different to the usual. Anyway I haven't felt I had anything to contribute until now (this was my third (ever) punt and I have only ever been to the one place in inner west Brisbane - I left happy previously but nothing worth writing about).

I turned up at about 4pm after work. I didn't make a booking but the girl who was available was reasonable looking, chinese girl, a little chubby.

She gave an okay massage. She was very attentive and constantly sought feedback about pressure but was also always apologising when she thought she had hurt me (she never did).

Anyway time came for rolling over and I had a massive hard-on and there was lots of "accidental" cock tickling. We eventually agreed that it would progress in the manner in which I definitely wanted. She asked for the money first (this hadn't previously happened to me so took me off guard) but she was quick to get me hard again once the formalities were taken care of.

She was very good with her hands and got me an ending very quickly. This is where it got a little awkward.

I told her I was about to come. She indicated she was aware. I came but quickly surprised by me getting hit solid in the right cheek (my face cheek) by my own jizz! She was genuinely apologetic. She didn't stop apologising for the next 5 minutes. Luckily wasn't too grossed out by it and I just laughed it off. I even kept telling her "it's okay, don't worry". She was good enough to take a lot of extra time cleaning up.

In the end she had her money already and I got what I wanted (even with an unexpected surprise) so I left feeling pretty good. She gave me a chocolate on the way out and we had a little secret laugh as I walked out. I'm sure she will tell the story to the other girls but that is part of the fun.

Not sure if I would go back to her. Hopefully she is more careful with others to avoid the same issues because I know not everyone would be so magnanimous about it.

brownwallaby
18-01-2014, 11:15 PM
We eventually agreed that it would progress in the manner in which I definitely wanted. She asked for the money first (this hadn't previously happened to me so took me off guard) but she was quick to get me hard again once the formalities were taken care of.

This is because the phenomenon of runaway punters (clients who 'forget' to pay the agreed fee for extra) is so prevalent at all shops it makes me wonder if there are some forum members guilty of committing this sin in the past. I randomly asked a dozen of girls if they had had this experience, and every single one replied yes. Some experienced it more than 5 times until they decided to ask the customer to show them the money first.

Jerry10
19-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Last page

I usually don't let them know when. I find the girls gets even more excited by the surprise and fully work on it while its shooting everywhere.

I have gotten it on my neck before but it's usually on them.

WhoopsieDoodle
19-01-2014, 02:23 AM
Indeed, it is incidents like that which contribute to making the session unique for a ML. During one such session, the ML and I were laughing uncontrollably for about 30 seconds immediately after the event.

MLs may try to angle it back up along your torso as the time approaches, which of course makes us a little anxious, so if necessary I coach them to keep it upright. Some more experience MLs will cup their hand over it like an umbrella to muffle the fireworks, which is somewhat anti-climactic in itself.

Personally, I always tell them when it's about to happen. Last thing I want is for them to change technique right in the middle of the critical moment! :startle:

texass10in
21-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Great review, LP! Thanks for sharing. Had similar things happen, always makes for a good laugh.