PDA

View Full Version : Complaint There are currently 108 pay advertisers in the forum !!

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2014, 12:20 AM
In 2012, when I introduced Snow Lotus and Silver Fox to join this forum to pay for advertising, I think there were less than 30 FS and agencies as pay advertisers at the time. And none from RnT shops as we were the pioneers !

So as far as I can see, the forum is doing extreme well now and the advertising client base is so strong!

Last time I count, auxxxreview has less than 20!

So that if the admin wants to tidy up the spamming problems, it will not have any negative commercial effects!

I am pretty sure No advertiser will threaten to pull out if they are being told to follow the rules , if they don't advertise here, where are they gonna advertise to get so many Asian business !!

Unless Admin is telling us that certain regularly Spamming shops/agencies are paying a much higher advertising fees that we have no choice but to put up and shut up !!

Just my two cents

Hope I don't get banned for this ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2014, 12:56 AM
As I said in the other thread, I am Not against spamming, I have done a lot of that myself - but I think one thread per shop is reasonable .

And the last thing we want is to turn the forum pages into some sort of races to see who got the most threads and dominated the front page !!

Cheers

Sergaent Brody
24-01-2014, 12:58 AM
We were the very 1st paying shop

We should get a discount

Maybe we should be allowed to SPAM more:shout:

dont spam me ... please spank me ... anyone from ur shop will do

wilisno
24-01-2014, 01:24 AM
As I said in the other thread, I am Not against spamming, I have done a lot of that myself - but I think one thread per shop is reasonable .

And the last thing we want is to turn the forum pages into some sort of races to see who got the most threads and dominated the front page !!

Cheers
Maybe they learnt from you ? Treat posting as a race ? :miao:

sparkballs
24-01-2014, 03:51 AM
Agree. The spamming is out of control and it's ruining the site.

Shops should be allowed to post updates in "Shop Roster" section, but banned from "bumping" threads in the "General Discussion" and "Reviews" sections. The only reason they should post in those threads is to answer a direct question from a punter. As it stands, it's next to impossible to find new reviews in amongst all the "bumped" threads. I for one actively ignore shops who overly bump threads.

Gucci2012
24-01-2014, 05:50 AM
I must be one of the few who aren't bothered by the spam? I'm just thankful that this forum exist. Without it I'd probably be wasting $1000's of dollars a year on dud punts....actually I'm still wasting $1000's of dollars but with the useful info on this forum I can minus the dud part. :-p

checksix
24-01-2014, 06:52 AM
maybe create another section for shopowners for girls info? the bump is kinda annoying.

Oneonone
24-01-2014, 07:33 AM
Why would syd99 want to stop spamming? Its activity on the site and that's one of the figures they use to sell the site to paying customers!

deathblow182
24-01-2014, 07:41 AM
The mass bumping of what is largely the same message should be toned down if not stopped.

I'd say it's probably better to post in the private section to give more exposure to a review these days.

Next time I punt and write a review of probably do this.

Max Impact
24-01-2014, 08:15 AM
We were the very 1st paying shop

We should get a discount

Maybe we should be allowed to SPAM more:shout:

We should all get a discount:shout:

B-man
24-01-2014, 09:23 AM
I don't read any other sections except the general forum, and then it's getting more spam from shops.

Forums were never designed for advertising and shouldn't be used now to promote shops and bumping just creates useless spam and you can't find real responses from fellow punters.

Just shows that the forum is there for the shops and profit and not focused on the community as a whole.

electroman69
24-01-2014, 09:53 AM
My 2 cents.
I'm only new to the forum, but find the info a great help on finding new shops with value for money ball tearing punts. So by using this site has generated business for the shops that do the right thing. What's the right thing? Post the roster the night before or even a 3 or 5 day roster. Post a reminder in the morning and afternoon.
I will say, that the spammers will not get my business, as I just ignore their posts, you are wasting your time and damaging your brand/shop reputation by too many posts. Ultimately you are pushing away the consumer. That's your loss and really not smart business.
Market forces of the consumer will decide your future. Cheers

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2014, 09:59 AM
I have a solution:

I think the shop owner believe it is their right to have a presence on the front page of both General Talk and After Report - in addition to the Roster section which was set up for them to communicate the latest information of the shop and the girls to the public, but obviously that is not enough.

To stop shop owners completely from posting in GT and AR is too hard now, so rather than restricting, we should find an alternative:

The Sticky Threads !!

These are the threads always stay on top of the page in both GT and AR section, and I just did a test, the latest post will go to the very top. So there you go, every actively posting shop owner should be assigned or set up one Sticky thread and it's up to them to maintain it, because with so many shops now, the Sticky threads itself could go to second page, so all the hard working shops will remain prominent and on the front page.

With this quaranteed Sticky positioning, I think then its fair for the Admin to set the rules that All Shops should stop spamming any more - and by the very fact that the first 1 to 2 pages will be occuied by Sticky threads any way, so even if shops continue to spam, they are spamming at page 3 and I don't think they will be that keen anymore.

So a simple solution really, one stickly thread per paying advertiser. then spamming will be stopped.

Just my 1 cent

Cheers

:smile:

wachumba
24-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Wont sticky threads essentially be the same as the roster page. Does that mean we end up with 108 sticky threads on the first pages of GR and AR.
I didnt notice spammng until you started helping all your friends shops and it just got worse from there.
Agree with sparkballs. If we want to find info on a girl, its easy enough with prefix or search. No need for shops to bump threads.

Hornyonetwo
24-01-2014, 11:25 AM
I have a solution:

I think the shop owner believe it is their right to have a presence on the front page of both General Talk and After Report - in addition to the Roster section which was set up for them to communicate the latest information of the shop and the girls to the public, but obviously that is not enough.

To stop shop owners completely from posting in GT and AR is too hard now, so rather than restricting, we should find an alternative:

The Sticky Threads !!

These are the threads always stay on top of the page in both GT and AR section, and I just did a test, the latest post will go to the very top. So there you go, every actively posting shop owner should be assigned or set up one Sticky thread and it's up to them to maintain it, because with so many shops now, the Sticky threads itself could go to second page, so all the hard working shops will remain prominent and on the front page.

With this quaranteed Sticky positioning, I think then its fair for the Admin to set the rules that All Shops should stop spamming any more - and by the very fact that the first 1 to 2 pages will be occuied by Sticky threads any way, so even if shops continue to spam, they are spamming at page 3 and I don't think they will be that keen anymore.

So a simple solution really, one stickly thread per paying advertiser. then spamming will be stopped.

Just my 1 cent

Cheers

Of the 108 advertisers there would be twenty that are regularly active.
The others you do not hear from so a sticky for them would be pointless but it could also encourage more input from them aswell.

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2014, 11:32 AM
Of the 108 advertisers there would be twenty that are regularly active.
The others you do not hear from so a sticky for them would be pointless but it could also encourage more input from them aswell.

I believe there is a function of this bulletin that you can merge multiple threads into one !!

For those advertisers who never posted anyway, I agree, it will be a waste of time, but should be part of the services provided by AUS99. I think probably 40-50 of the shop owners are active, so if Admin will consider my suggestion and give each of those active advertisers a Sticky Thread each, they will have the page 1 to themselves, and for those who are more active like MOC and Syd90 etc, they deserved to be on top of the page - but just one thread instead of 10+

Cheers

syphon
24-01-2014, 01:06 PM
I absolutely hate the constant spamming!! To the shops who constantly spam, FWIW, I never read your posts!!

wilisno
24-01-2014, 01:33 PM
I have a solution:

The Sticky Threads !!

Just my 1 cent

Cheers

Simple solution ?

It only shows you're better suited to Hookerlooker and Auxxxreview !

And once you stopped spamming yourself, all other shop owners are spammers ?

Do you know about the Prefix function ?

Sextus
24-01-2014, 01:56 PM
There ae currently 108 pay advertisers in the forum!!

In 2012, when I introduced Snow Lotus and Silver Fox to join this forum to pay for advertising, I think there were less than 30 FS and agencies as pay advertisers at the time. And none from RnT shops as we were the pioneers !

So as far as I can see, the forum is doing extreme well now and the advertising client base is so strong!

Without the interesting and lively comment, the threads, and the great after reviews, all provided by the members in their own time and at their own effort, there would be nothing much to attract advertisers here. Without the member's contributions, it would just be the adult Yellow Pages.

If the paid advertisers have almost tripled in the last year or so then that is a compliment being paid to the members and their input in making this an attractve site to browse. That is the main thing that attracts viewers here, and it reflects in real terms the improved quality and value of their contributions over the last year or more.

Without having to mention virtual foundation members like Ah lungor, wilisno, commanderM and Iexperiment, members who have become stalwarts over the period co-inciding with the advertising base more than tripling are the ones syd99 should also be grateful for. Members like Cunninglinguist, oneonone, rooter, pussyhunter, Max impact, ilovefs, punter poontang, Steven Seagal, cmk76, Wayne, gucci2012, Boney and multibillionaire. Not just for their specific contributions to making it such a lively and informative site, but also for the example they have set for less active members to post their own after reviews and thread comments. Imagine if most of the above list retired tomorrow!

wilisno
24-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Without the interesting and lively comment, the threads, and the great after reviews, all provided by the members in their own time and at their own effort, there would be nothing much to attract advertisers here. Without the member's contributions, it would just be the adult Yellow Pages.

If the paid advertisers have almost tripled in the last year or so then that is a compliment being paid to the members and their input in making this an attractve site to browse. That is the main thing that attracts viewers here, and it reflects in real terms the improved quality and value of their contributions over the last year or more.

Without having to mention virtual foundation members like Ah lungor, wilisno, commanderM and Iexperiment, members who have become stalwarts over the period co-inciding with the advertising base more than tripling are the ones syd99 should also be grateful for. Members like Cunninglinguist, oneonone, rooter, pussyhunter, Max impact, ilovefs, punter poontang, Steven Seagal, cmk76, Wayne, gucci2012, Boney and multibillionaire. Not just for their specific contributions to making it such a lively and informative site, but also for the example they have set for less active members to post their own after reviews and thread comments. Imagine if most of the above list retired tomorrow!
Great comment ! Except that you've forgotten to mention Sextus ! ;) ;) ;)

For members who compare this forum to other forums in terms of advertising rules, and suggestion to use sticky threads like other forums, is like a new migrant who comes into an adopted country and wants the country to change the law to suit them !

Imagine a Singaporean who migrated to Australia, then he wants the Australian government to change the law regarding punishment to vandals and public nuisance, instead of wasting money putting them in jail, follow the Singaporean way of giving them 20 lashes, the pain and the scar will make them remember forever. I for one will support this idea, but do you think the Australian Government will legislate it in a hurry ? ;) ;) ;)

rushmore
24-01-2014, 02:44 PM
thats a poor analogy, if enough voters demanded new types laws then yes of course the government would consider it

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Simple solution ?

It only shows you're better suited to Hookerlooker and Auxxxreview !

And once you stopped spamming yourself, all other shop owners are spammers ?

Do you know about the Prefix function ?

Yes, I was a spammer and I admit to that, but I didn't start the bumping up of multiple threads, that honour belonged to Yamada San, Sir !

And I have NEVER posted more that 4 threads for the same shop at any given time and I have never posted (in my threads!):

or

��������������������������������

I usually would rather keep quiet about this subject as I am a small offender myself too !!

But if you look at Syd90, they used to post 6, then 8, then 10 threads, now they are up to top 14 ?? so when is it gonna stop? wait until they have top 20? or 30 ?

And 6 threads about the same girl in the AR section - that to me it's a bit excessive.

So I just want to get this off my chest...............

Look, I know the bottom line is, probably Nothing is ever gonna happen, and Admin is probably enjoying his life somewhere laughing all the way to the bank, why would he care, right ?

Cheers

:cool2:

wilisno
24-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Yes, I was a spammer and I admit to that, but I didn't start the bumping up of multiple threads, that honour belonged to Yamada San, Sir !

And I have NEVER posted more that 4 threads for the same shop at any given time and I have never posted (in my threads!):

or

��������������������������������

I usually would rather keep quiet about this subject as I am a small offender myself too !!

But if you look at Syd90, they used to post 6, then 8, then 10 threads, now they are up to top 14 ?? so when is it gonna stop? wait until they have top 20? or 30 ?

And 6 threads about the same girl in the AR section - that to me it's a bit excessive.

So I just want to get this off my chest...............

Look, I know the bottom line is, probably Nothing is ever gonna happen, and Admin is probably enjoying his life somewhere laughing all the way to the bank, why would he care, right ?

Cheers

:cool2:
A spammer is a spammer ! You didn't bump up 15 threads at any one time ? True ! But there's no difference if you bumped up a single thread 15+ times a day ! It's another case of " 100 paces laughing at 50 paces saga ! "

Chucky
24-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Spamming = more traffic, but its not fair to the paying advertisers if the spammers are getting cheap publicity. I stopped using this forum as much because it takes so long to syphon through the spam (i.e. some shops just doing a smiley face to hit the top of the list). Unfortunately it's the best site in terms of gathering intel.

My friends own www.Happyending.com.au - much better laid out directory and a lot more advertisers but their forum sux. They are smashed daily with spamming too (but not from brothels) but as they rank a lot higher in search engines than this forum (especially with their Babe of the Day concept & a much better site name).

This site is without doubt the king of the forums, much better than auXXXreview or the others.

rushmore
24-01-2014, 03:31 PM
a spammer is a spammer? regardless of the number or quality of the posts?

that sir is a wild over-generalisation!

Chucky
The Private Massage section was meant for reviews of RNT for members only and even though is spammed with rosters by the shops too

Sextus
follow the Singaporean way of giving them 20 lashes, the pain and the scar will make them remember forever. I for one will support this idea

Ha ha! I can see that happening wilisno, bring back the lash! Just in time for the 1788 celebrations! :shout:

IExperiment
24-01-2014, 03:33 PM
I have a solution:

The Sticky Threads !!

Just my 1 cent

Cheers

There is another way, if Admin can provide punters section only.
So there wont be any territory or politics problem.

CunningLinguist
24-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Great comment ! Except that you've forgotten to mention Sextus ! ;) ;) ;)

I agree !

wilisno
24-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Ha ha! I can see that happening wilisno, bring back the lash! Just in time for the 1788 celebrations! :shout:
That's it ! We should all live in hope rather than whinging ! ;) ;) ;)

Aus99 Moderator
24-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Attention all members,

Your concern is noted, we will device a set of rules for advertisers to follow shortly, in the meantime, please use PREFIX if you don't want to see the ads, that's what PREFIX is designed for!!!

Use PREFIX !

jordansigley
24-01-2014, 04:10 PM
*cough* sydney *coughcough* club 90

wilisno
24-01-2014, 04:39 PM
thats a poor analogy, if enough voters demanded new types laws then yes of course the government would consider it
Yes, how many voters to be considered enough ? In Australia ?

Definitely not 8inches ! 8inches won't be enough to bend the law, so it won't survive another round !

DeepImpact
24-01-2014, 08:19 PM

Last time I count, auxxxreview has less than 20!

So that if the admin wants to tidy up the spamming problems, it will not have any negative commercial effects!

I am pretty sure No advertiser will threaten to pull out if they are being told to follow the rules , if they don't advertise here, where are they gonna advertise to get so many Asian business !!

Unless Admin is telling us that certain regularly Spamming shops/agencies are paying a much higher advertising fees that we have no choice but to put up and shut up !!

Just my two cents

Hope I don't get banned for this ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

Hey Ahlungor,

The strange thing about all of these advertisers is that some of the businesses don't even exist anymore or at least not under their former names. The banners for advertisers like Sweetgirl and kissmebabies come up regularly but they are gone anyway.

wilisno
24-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Sorry to be an idiot but what is PREFIX. I can't see this function.
Go to the top of the section, read the thread : " Use of Prefix " by Forum Moderator, it's explained there !

deathblow182
25-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Do not take the following seriously:

So the idea is, we all post in the AR section with the Other prefix. Then when we don't want to read bumped posts with the same message in each of them, we will be shielded from them ! I assume advertises use the prefix filter to select their related threads and post their messages that way too. I haven't played with it, but I'm sure there'd even be a way to turn on the Other prefix by default.

I'm going to put this here:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?9922-I-m-Just-Saying-Don-t-Shoot-Me!&highlight=bumping

There was another thread somewhere about this, maybe it was on the old version of the forum, couldn't easily find it, where admin said there was an unofficial rule to post a small amount in one go each day. For a while it followed this, then one or two mass bumped threads, and I guess it was unfair for other advertisers so it's entirely rational for the other active ones to do the same thing.

Whilst I don't like it, I've learned to live with the bumped threads on my mobile. It's easy to tell who the advertisers are when you see the listing of who was the last poster to a thread.

I'm sure there are some good solutions to this, eg limiting posting to AR and general sections to one post every six hours, or blanket ban on advertisers posting in the AR section or both, or better yet, have a super filter which blocks out all advertiser related posts which you can turn on, similar to the prefix feature.

My most humble 2c.

rooter
26-01-2014, 01:10 PM
AR section right now out of 40 threads only 2 have been bumped up by punters.
The other 38 by the shops!

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2014, 01:22 AM
Hey Ahlungor,

The strange thing about all of these advertisers is that some of the businesses don't even exist anymore or at least not under their former names. The banners for advertisers like Sweetgirl and kissmebabies come up regularly but they are gone anyway.

Thanks for pointing that out brother DI,

But these two shops were not part of the 108 current advertisers that I was talking about as their names are no longer in the prefix !!

However, Tokyo Model Co is still there - While Aqua is not !

But I think I made my point. As there are so many paying customers now . The Admin is in the best position to make some rules.

Cheers

20cm
28-01-2014, 05:21 AM
But I think I made my point. As there are so many paying customers now . The Admin is in the best position to make some rules.

Cheers

Yes your point has been made!

Time for you to stop spamming!

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2014, 08:42 AM
Yes your point has been made!

Time for you to stop spamming!

For someone who registered yesterday, you have very strong languages, who would that be, coming back to be banned again ??

20cm
28-01-2014, 09:09 AM
I'm sure you know ;)
Calling for me to be banned for speaking up against your spamming shows how insecure you are ;)

For someone who registered yesterday, you have very strong languages, who would that be, coming back to be banned again ??

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Just like continually coming back for more after being banned shows how pathetic you are??

Get a life FFS.

And he even shorten himself by 0.126 inches .............lol

PBoy
28-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Dont' be oversensitive ahlungor. Who cares when 20cm registered, he's just saying what a lot of brothers are already thinking. You'd be wise if you took some of the "advice" you like to dish out. You repeating the same points or parroting other's posts adds as much value as the advertisers bumping their threads.

wilisno
28-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Plenty of people have had issues with Ahlungor's methods in the past. From someone who doesn't know the guy from a bar of soap and who has never set foot in the same establishments as him, I just don't get it. He's never hidden his agenda, and he's since taken the criticisms on board and amended his ways of helping out those shops.

He at least has contributed a metric shit tonne to this forum, and continuously helps those who ask questions, unlike the pathetic cunts who only bother to post in order to hound him .... then get banned, then bother to re-register and come back again for the sole purpose of posting shit about him.

Seriously, it's beyond pathetic. People who care that much to have a vendetta against some other anonymous guy on the interwebz should be removed from the fucking gene pool, pronto.
Only if he doesn't shoot himself in the foot, by creating this threads, then no one can link him to this argument !

IExperiment
28-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Dont' be oversensitive ahlungor. Who cares when 20cm registered, he's just saying what a lot of brothers are already thinking. You'd be wise if you took some of the "advice" you like to dish out. You repeating the same points or parroting other's posts adds as much value as the advertisers bumping their threads.

But it is a little bit pathetic to just register and start attacking another member so in another word this member has a vengeance agains him correct :)
How would you like if some one register to just have a go at you ...lol.. pathetic dont you think.

20cm
28-01-2014, 05:47 PM
But it is a little bit pathetic to just register and start attacking another member so in another word this member has a vengeance agains him correct :)
How would you like if some one register to just have a go at you ...lol.. pathetic dont you think.

YES YOU GUYS ARE %100 CORRECT!!

It is pathetic to spam the forum then start a thread against the advertisers that fund this forum to complain about their spam!!
PATHETIC!

20cm
28-01-2014, 05:52 PM

Yes even though I only joined yesterday my inbox has been flooded with ''thanks'' and ''about time someone gave this guy (AHLUNGOR) a reality check''.

Attacking paying advertisers isn't a very smart thing to do around here or any other forum ;) ;)

IExperiment
28-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Yes even though I only joined yesterday my inbox has been flooded with ''thanks'' and ''about time someone gave this guy (AHLUNGOR) a reality check''.

Attacking paying advertisers isn't a very smart thing to do around here or any other forum ;) ;)

Do you have an account we know in the past ???
Simple question just simple answer would be nice ???

IExperiment
28-01-2014, 05:57 PM

I see quite a few member saying there is many Spam the Bam why you only see Lungor ?? why only attack Lungor ??? simple correct ...lol.. this type of behaviour is a little sick and not very healthy, bullying behind a computer its not healthy ...lol...

Why not mention Seagal or my good friend Maxy :)

20cm
28-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Yes again you are correct.
Attacking advertising shops that fund the forum and provide punters with girls is very cowardly and pathetic.
I am very happy you have opened not only your mind but your eyes as well.
There is hope for you after all.
Try to ease up a bit on using big words, acting smart doesn't really suit you ;)

I call bullshit. There's enough haters already, and enough opportunities to chime in with opinions.

Anyone cowardly enough to act in the manner you describe is equally as pathetic as you, and for the benefit of the human race I'm banking on you being an outlier on the fuckwittery scale.

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Yes again you are correct.
Attacking advertising shops that fund the forum and provide punters with girls is very cowardly and pathetic.
I am very happy you have opened not only your mind but your eyes as well.
There is hope for you after all.
Try to ease up a bit on using big words, acting smart doesn't really suit you ;)

How about a review from an actual punt from you ??

Unless you have never done any ......lol

From memory, out of all your previous lifes in this forum, you may have posted just the one single massage session collectively !!
At 822 if I was right !

One RnT session for 5 or 6 life times , that's not nearly enough right ??

Was there a problem ! Is it why you keep attacking me all the times because you are jealous ?? Or envy?? Or angry about yourself ?

Like, right now, I am a very happy man, just had a wonderful session with my no. 1 girl Lisa at QVB, absolutely delightful ! So nothing much is gonna upset me at all.

May be you need a really good session too, if you ask nicely, I am more than happy to suggest!

Cheers

20cm
28-01-2014, 07:08 PM
How about a review from an actual punt from you ??

Unless you have never done any ......lol

From memory, out of all your previous lifes in this forum, you may have posted just the one single massage session collectively !!
At 822 if I was right !

One RnT session for 5 or 6 life times , that's not nearly enough right ??

Was there a problem ! Is it why you keep attacking me all the times because you are jealous ?? Or envy?? Or angry about yourself ?

Like, right now, I am a very happy man, just had a wonderful session with my no. 1 Lisa at QVB, absolutely delightful ! So nothing much is gonna upset me at all.

May be you need a really good session too, if you ask nicely, I am more than happy to suggest!

Cheers

Yet again you are correct...
Life would be better with more real reviews and less over hyped biased reviews, comparing porno pics to your girls (false advertising) and shooting down any forum member that has a negative comment toward any of your shops...

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2014, 07:12 PM
Yet again you are correct...
Life would be better with more real reviews and less over hyped biased reviews, comparing porno pics to your girls (false advertising) and shooting down any forum member that has a negative comment toward any of your shops...

I rest my case !!