PDA

View Full Version : General talk Lesbian double without condom change

syphon
24-01-2014, 12:59 PM
A couple of years ago, there was a genuine lesbian couple advertising in Wentworth Courier. Ad read "into each other".
I saw them a few times and wow, what a great time! They were a genuine couple who loved bringing a third person into the fun. The best part was that they didn't need to keep changing condoms! You could just keep fucking from one to the other!
I remember once I was fucking one girl in standing doggy, while she bent down and licked the pussy of her partner who was lying on the bed. Just as the girl on the bed was about to cum, the girl I was fucking moved aside and pushed me onto her partner on the bed. I slipped straight in and that girl had the most intense orgasm I think I have ever witnessed.
Don't think they are around now. Has anyone had a similar experience or know where this is possible?

CunningLinguist
24-01-2014, 03:43 PM
A couple of years ago, there was a genuine lesbian couple advertising in Wentworth Courier. Ad read "into each other".
I saw them a few times and wow, what a great time! They were a genuine couple who loved bringing a third person into the fun. The best part was that they didn't need to keep changing condoms! You could just keep fucking from one to the other!
I remember once I was fucking one girl in standing doggy, while she bent down and licked the pussy of her partner who was lying on the bed. Just as the girl on the bed was about to cum, the girl I was fucking moved aside and pushed me onto her partner on the bed. I slipped straight in and that girl had the most intense orgasm I think I have ever witnessed.
Don't think they are around now. Has anyone had a similar experience or know where this is possible?

Mmmmm, sounds deliciious!
Got any more juicy details ?
I too am after this so let me know if you find it ... :)

IExperiment
25-01-2014, 04:51 AM
I had similar experience 15 years ago but at that time did not really appreciate the service.
Both girl were stunner and they were working in Tiffany Albion St.

One was blond and the other one was brunette, they were really into each others lots of DFK and told me they were real lesbian.
Pity I did not really appreciate the service back than.
Both girls were stunner, blond was aussie and brunette was Greek.

Oneonone
25-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Jessica and Elisa were doing this when they were both at 67 Christina road Villawood. Not sure if Jessica is still there but she is always up for a double but you would have to make sure she picked a girl she was happy to use same condom with so best to ask her.

Elisa is or last I heard was at 116 Hamden road Artarmon ( I think its Hamden or something like that) any way the main street opp the station. I don't know if she would do with anyone else but again ask her.