PDA

View Full Version : General talk need another advice again..

timido
23-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Does any bros can suggest me where to go at this time looking for FS shop..
Because i already go to 2 place ,and it was bloody busy and only have 3girls available.. :cry::cry:
I also try to call one of incall agency which available for outcall service but i think its already close for xmas because the phone wasnt active..
I live in inner west area..
Which shop should be the nearest and have girls available? :cool2:
Thanks all bros ..

Cheers,

Timido

AHLUNGOR
23-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Does any bros can suggest me where to go at this time looking for FS shop..
Because i already go to 2 place ,and it was bloody busy and only have 3girls available.. :cry::cry:
I also try to call one of incall agency which available for outcall service but i think its already close for xmas because the phone wasnt active..
I live in inner west area..
Which shop should be the nearest and have girls available? :cool2:
Thanks all bros ..

Cheers,

Timido

Hi mate,

Not sure which you have been to already, inner west, close to Parramatta?? You can try 19A or 22 Brodie or there are quite a few shops near Granville Station,. 7 Cowper is one of them. Then you have 22A Hunter Stree (the Hunt Club) or 57 George Street Burwood.

Villawood will be too far for you right, otherwise you can try 67 Christina Road and the Eden@villawood just a minute away.

Good luck.

If all fail, come to the city and try Stiletto, Tiffany, Golden Apple, BlackCate or 5 Star, Golden Flower............ OK.

Cheers

:smile:

ps. instead of heading to the city, you can also go further west and try 1 Pendel Hills, Blacktown 8 and 40 !! and there is also the 5 Flushcombe Street next to the train station Blacktown too.

timido
23-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Hi mate,

Not sure which you have been to already, inner west, close to Parramatta?? You can try 19A or 22 Brodie or there are quite a few shops near Granville Station,. 7 Cowper is one of them. Then you have 22A Hunter Stree (the Hunt Club) or 57 George Street Burwood.

Villawood will be too far for you right, otherwise you can try 67 Christina Road and the Eden@villawood just a minute away.

Good luck.

If all fail, come to the city and try Stiletto, Tiffany, Golden Apple, BlackCate or 5 Star, Golden Flower............ OK.

Cheers

:smile:

Hi bro ahlungor..
Its you again that give me advice..
I owe you cup of coffee maybe.. :)
I live at lidcombe..
I already goes to 57 burwood , only 3 girls today and the girls are busy need to wait another 1 hour ..
I think i`m going to granville which is the nearest..
Thanks a lot bro Ahlungor..

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
23-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Hi bro ahlungor..
I live at lidcombe..
I already goes to 57 burwood , only 3 girls today and the girls are busy need to wait another 1 hour ..

Cheers

Yeah, 7 Cowper is Roger's shop and should be good, from there you can hit 22 Brodie just up James Ruse Drive...........haha

Go get them brother

Cheers

wilisno
23-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Hi bro ahlungor..
I live at lidcombe..

Cheers

At Granville, besides no.7 Cowper st, there are quite a few others :

No.10 Marsh St.
No.32 Berry St.
No.6 George St.
No.8 Wentworth St.

Travelmate
23-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Hi bro ahlungor..
I live at lidcombe..

Cheers

91 park rd. lidcombe. off parramatta rd

wilisno
23-12-2012, 11:55 PM

Are you sure ? 91 Park Road is at Homebush, across the road from Paul's Warehouse !

8inches
24-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Are you sure? across the road from Paul's Warehouse !
Yup its in homebush

Travelmate
24-12-2012, 12:09 AM
Yup its in homebush

very close to sutton holden homebush

timido
24-12-2012, 02:37 AM
At Granville, besides no.7 Cowper st, there are quite a few others :

No.10 Marsh St.
No.32 Berry St.
No.6 George St.
No.8 Wentworth St.

Thanks for the advice too bro wilisno.. unfortunately i already go to 7 cowper st before i saw your post ..

timido
24-12-2012, 02:38 AM

Thanks for the advice bro Travelmate..

All bros suggestion maybe will be my next trip :)
Thanks a lot

wilisno
24-12-2012, 03:20 AM
Thanks for the advice too bro wilisno.. unfortunately i already go to 7 cowper st before i saw your post ..

There's nothing unfortunate about going to no.7, No.7 is the best of the bunch in my opinion, but you won't see the best at night, go during the day !

No.8 Wentworth is a Caucasian shop.

timido
24-12-2012, 03:26 AM
There's nothing unfortunate about going to no.7, No.7 is the best of the bunch in my opinion, but you won't see the best at night, go during the day !

No.8 Wentworth is a Caucasian shop.

yeah.. i just got bad experience over there..
no 8 wentworth ? it will be my next trip .. :))

wilisno
24-12-2012, 03:30 AM
yeah.. i just got bad experience over there..
no 8 wentworth ? it will be my next trip .. :))

Most shops in the west are putting their best girls on during the day, if you want the best at night, go to 5* at Wooloomooloo, they open till 3am, or Golden Flower for Korean babes.

timido
24-12-2012, 03:31 AM
Most shops in the west are putting their best girls on during the day, if you want the best at night, go to 5* at Wooloomooloo, or Golden Flower for Korean babes.

i see..
thanks for the advice bros..

wilisno
24-12-2012, 03:33 AM
i see..
thanks for the advice bros..

You're welcome, just don't blame me if you get addicted after visiting 5* ! :miao:

timido
24-12-2012, 03:37 AM
You're welcome, just don't blame me if you get addicted after visiting 5* ! :miao:

i ever visited there once last year , but it was bloody busy.. hahaha
only 1 girls available that time and i`m going with my friend so its impossible to let one of us wait for another 20mins..
so we just left... hahaha

Wishing all bros a MERRY XMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Happy punting.. hahahha

Littlewonder
24-12-2012, 03:46 AM
Kelly's Five Dock isn't far if you have a car, and there are some good girls there at a good price $150/hour FS.
9/34 East Street Five Dock 02 9713 9378