cmk76
24-01-2014, 11:17 PM
7.00 pm 20 January 2014

Koh Samui
Bangrak Beach
Da Hla (Da Ila) Massage
100 mt. down the road from Big Buddha pier
Anna (Udonthani)

Mid to late 30's milf... dark skinned, friendly... unusual dimples on both cheeks that looked like it coud have been skewered by some sort of traditional jewellry once upon a time... tallish, fit and strong hands...

I dropped in to get a some much needed attention for my weary body as I have walked past this place the previous night. The purple sign and dimly lit yet elegant surrounds attracted me in the first instance...

Anna was originally from the Northeast and has spent a few years here in the quieter part of Samui. I asked for an aromatherapy massage for 400 baht an hour...

We went into the dim curtained off bed area and I began to strip down to nothing but my bare skin. I wrapped a towel around me and waited as she prepared the oil...

Anna pops back in and I laid down on my front, removing my towel. Anna seemed a little surprised at my bare butt, giggles and slaps me gently... I giggle back...

She begins a deep oil massage in and around my legs... brushing past my balls every now and then... giggling every time she did... we were very close to another bed next to us... so had to try and not make it too obvious...

A customer next to us lays on his table and proceeds to remove his glasses... accidentally drops it on the floor and drops his hand to look for it... he brushes past my arm and exposes my curtain a little... I look up briefly but drop my head back down on my pillow... he was apologetic and a little embarassed...

A good half hour of massage and a little teasing from Anna got me excited... I flip over and smiled at her, asking her softly the cost of a handjob... she takes the towel to cover my cheeky face...

She gestures with her index, indicating 1, meaning 1000 baht on top... I nodded in agreeance and she slowly worked my shaft... until having to excuse herself to bring something in...

Anna returns with a length of toilet paper and I tried not to laugh seeing this... She used her best Thai massage oil and I lifted her top and played with her B's... just under her bra...

I couldn't completely remove everything without making too much of a racket as her boss was 'busy' tending to her customer next to us...

The only sound that could be heard was the fapping of her hand down my shaft... I played with her breasts for as long as I could stand and shot a load all over her hands and myself...

It was hard enough not to make a noise, let alone trying to breath quietly... we both giggled at the mess and she cleaned me as best as she could... leaving abit of toilet paper stuck to my oily, sticky helmet...

Anna was sweet and affectionate and offered me ginger tea at the end...

400 baht for the hour massage
1000 baht for the extra... roughly $48 AUD

cmk76
24-01-2014, 11:47 PM
7.00 pm 23 January 2014

Koh Phangan
Thongsala beach
Fantasy Massage
main road opposite a bamboo tattoo parlour by Mr. Good
Pan (Udonthani)

With a name like Fantasy Massage, I know that a quick fix could be had.... Pan was a little fairer... a little chubbier... still small and cute... late 30's to early 40's... dressed in a tight singlet top and cut off denim shorts... I'm sure she would offer more than a Thai oil massage...

After spending the morning getting sunburnt, I was intrigued by the alovera massage that was advertised... a little pricey but I was up for it... The alovera was very cooling to my skin and I liked it a lot... but it got a little too cold around my back... 2 hours at 500 baht an hour... I was led upstairs to private rooms that was comfortable for the dirty deed...

1000 baht for the extra with tits out but her bottoms stayed on... she pulls them down to show me a liner in her underwear... I played and sucked on her A's and massaged her curvy body and butt...

Pan's technique was fast and furious... no variations involved... she got the job done... Unloaded all over myself and headed out for a shower...

1000 baht for the 2 hour alovera massage and another 1000 for her services... $68 AUD in total...

Oneonone
25-01-2014, 08:56 AM
Sounds like value for money AU $ 68

cmk76
26-01-2014, 12:50 AM
8.30 pm 24 January 2014

Koh Phangan
Thongsala beach
Fantasy Massage
main road opposite a bamboo tattoo parlour by Mr. Good
Onn (Udonthani)

I saw this cute, curvy country lass as I used the bathroom last night... she was wrapped in a towel, waiting to take a bath! She had a cute but cunning smile, curvy, busty size 8 with fair, taut, tone skin... turning 23 on the 25th of January, I was lucky enough that this place was literally dead. Half the island had gone to the local fair or half moon party in the jungle... I paid her a visit instead...

Upon walking in... all the ladies peered up and the lady Pan from last night recognised me and thought I was here to see her? Another lady asked if I wanted a double... all the ladies cacked up laughing... I was a little embarassed but declined politely, stating that I was a little tired... and only wanted a massage...

Onn was a sweet girl with youthful cheekiness and I had been her only (apparently) customer of the day... I settled for a 2 hour Thai massage using light, fragrant oil... She was thorough and applied the right pressure... we were chatting with my limited Thai and her limited English... once again, we got by... I wasn't terribly excited by the massage as she made no attempt to seduce or flirt with me...

The legs massage concluded at an hour and 15 minutes and I had to ask her the obvious... if she provided anything else that would arouse my interest... she giggled and yelled out 3000 baht for what I wanted... a handjob!!! I was shocked and let out a gasp, she laughed and said that she was only kidding... 1500 baht for the works... as she stated that she would only remove her underwear if I opted for the works... or else it would be 1000 baht handjob with top off only...

It would probably work out much better for my value if I opted for sex with her... but I really wasn't interested... I only wanted a full nude body to body, possible cockslide and play... after much toing and froing I was happy to give her 1200 baht for an all nude body to body and release... Once the clothes came off, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it... it was awesome and she was shy and terribly new to this...

Just feeling her firm, young C's and awesome rear, I coaxed her to lie on top of me and I started caressing her... we kissed briefly on the lips and I began rubbing my hard cock against her clit... she was a little worried about this... thinking I would try to slip it in... I reassured her that I was not going to penetrate her... we changed positions... I got on top and she clamp her legs as I moved my fingers down... slowly massaging her and getting back on top with a bit of oil on my cock... I slipped in between her velvety thighs and thinly trimmed pussy... I was tempted at first thrust to have sex... but slowly continued until brought my self on top and unloaded all over her pussy...

cmk76
01-02-2014, 04:36 AM
10.00 pm 30 January 2014

Koh Samui
Chaweng beach
Nida Massage
off main road towards adult entertainment complex
Hack (Chiangrai)

I was cruising down the main strip of Chaweng when a fair, curvy lass with braces approached me with a menu in hand. She was standing at the top of the street trying to entice her next customer to the shop... and that would be me... She wore a blue and white tight, short outfit looking a little out of place... She was neither sexy or appealing but was cute and attractive...

Hack was her name as she had told me... I enquired about prices for a massage and she waved the menu and showed me the list... Right at the bottom was a body to body massage for 1500 baht for the hour... I would imagine that it would be in the nude... given the price...

I walked in to the joint and paid at the counter... receptionist seemed friendly enough... a few other ladies with the same outfits were sitting outside as well... waiting for their prince charming's to sweep them off their feet... for the night...

We head upstairs to a dingy little room where she began talking a lot... querying me about everything under the sun... what was I doing in Samui, why was I alone, why don't I have a gf... etc. etc.

She started a small rub along my body and the clothes were off in the next 15 minutes... baby oil was used and the body to body started... using a wax on, wax off technique, she was pretty consistent... I asked her to slow it down a notch... I turned over and she sat kneeling not knowing what I wanted her to do next... A tip of 500 baht for her to jerk me off... I wanted to have a little play on her taut, firm B's... and her pussy of course...

She asked if I wanted sex... I said no... and got her to lay on top and slowly rub her body against mine while I caressed and grabbed her... I got her to slow it down again and tried to position her for a cockslide... she was apprehensive and felt a little weird about this... she asked again if I wanted sex... I was hard but still not interested...

I got her chest around my face and began sucking on her tight, toned breasts... very, very firm... her nipples were as hard as her finger tips... I reached down between her cheeks below and slowly massaged my way to an already wet pussy... I was shocked... as she had no indication at all that she was indeed, truly aroused... a finger went in and I start thrusting gently, and the second... until I picked up the pace and she was breathing heavily... not quite moaning or making a sound...

My fingers and wrist were getting a little cramped by now... so flipped her on to her front and switched hands... I continued with 2 fingers in and then a third... this time she begged me to have sex and it will only cost the whole 500 baht tip... I still said no and looked at her as I was fingering furiously away... she seemed a little disappointed and kept grabbing at my hand and brought my body closer to hers... I got a little rough with biting her breast, nipple and neck... she didn't make too much noise, apart from the heavy breathing... she tried pulling my fingers out with one hand and pulled my cock with the other and kept urging me for sex...

I denied her one last time and she eventually gave up... and said that she would finish me with a handjob... I got back down on the bed as she stroked away... it was too light for my liking and I asked her to lay on top and motioned for a cock slide... now, she wasn't sure of what was going on... so I had to demonstrated it along my shaft... finally she got on and I pulled her hips in back and forth... she got the picture and grinded harder until I shot the load onto my stomach...

Hack was an unusual nickname for this girl who was innocent and not really a hardened worker... she lacked a few skills but was willing to please me in the end... She had a baby face and could easily pass for a 25 year old, but revealed her age to be 30... she was perplexed at why I wasn't interested in sexual intercourse and that I only got off with a cockslide... she wanted to see me again the next day but I was flying out to KL in the afternoon... she is sweet, gfe like, friendly and laughed a lot but I controlled my urge for the need to have sex...

1500 baht for the body to body and the 500 baht tip for the additional... roughly $69 for the hour...

harmsup_jai
05-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Love your reviews mate , will definitely be reading the KL trip

novi
10-02-2014, 04:12 PM
very good.. i find it very interesting..