PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why would you?

Jerry10
28-01-2014, 03:03 AM
Visited a shop recently saw my regular which I have seen for the last 2 years. She ask me if I know of a forum that punters comment and discuss about shops and girls? She was told by a punter about a forum that discuss the service of shops and girls.

I would understand if the owner/manager knows about it and use it as a feedback to provide better service. But telling the girl about a forum would create more hank and mick.

So, why would anyone reveal a secret stash? ( I know it's not much of a secret it's there in the World Wide Web) but to bring the attention to them.

brownwallaby
28-01-2014, 06:43 AM
Usually they find out about this forum less than 3 months into the job. Some choose to monitor it, some don't care. Some find it entertaining, especially when a punter complains that he didn't get what he was after. It seems strange if your girl, who's a veteran in the industry, found it only recently.
By the way, I was aware of this forum only after an ML had shown me on her mobile

deathblow182
28-01-2014, 07:37 AM
Never done it myself, but if the WL/ml knew you were going to review the session maybe they'll work harder?

Maybe they're concerned about their reputation.

Perhaps they want to know how you found them in the first place, to see if they can do something about getting more regulars?

I think ladies participating on the forums helps them a lot, Kyoto girls come to mind.

oilman
28-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Visited a shop recently saw my regular which I have seen for the last 2 years. She ask me if I know of a forum that punters comment and discuss about shops and girls? She was told by a punter about a forum that discuss the service of shops and girls.

I would understand if the owner/manager knows about it and use it as a feedback to provide better service. But telling the girl about a forum would create more hank and mick.

So, why would anyone reveal a secret stash? ( I know it's not much of a secret it's there in the World Wide Web) but to bring the attention to them.

Who is this "Hank & Mick" your talking about ?

ecchi.gaijin
28-01-2014, 12:30 PM

Could be a few reasons;

1) Some people are just tossers
2) Some guys might think it is a good way to get into her pants
3) It could be a BS story and the girl is just testing you to see if you are talking shit about her on here or if the things you say to her are lies.

ecchi.gaijin
28-01-2014, 12:32 PM
Who is this "Hank & Mick" your talking about ?

"Another numbskull naming names. When are these jerks going to learn not to publicly name " Punters

NB: I AM JOKING!!!!

Jerry10
29-01-2014, 12:32 AM
Never done it myself, but if the WL/ml knew you were going to review the session maybe they'll work harder?

Maybe they're concerned about their reputation.

Perhaps they want to know how you found them in the first place, to see if they can do something about getting more regulars?

I think ladies participating on the forums helps them a lot, Kyoto girls come to mind.

We are not revealing the names of ML here so they won't know how was their service.

Maybe they should join the forum and offer their extra service. This will bring the price down and service up……But this will probably never happens.

Jerry10
29-01-2014, 12:35 AM
"Another numbskull naming names. When are these jerks going to learn not to publicly name " Punters

NB: I AM JOKING!!!!

It's ok to name those 2 numbskull punters.

oilman
29-01-2014, 09:02 AM
So if your reading this Mick or Hank, you have been named!!

brownwallaby
29-01-2014, 09:12 AM
So if your reading this Mick or Hank, you have been named!!

Should you need some great extras they'd be more than happy to help

Oneonone
29-01-2014, 09:30 AM
Most working ladies know of this forum some have asked me not to write about them on it a request that I always honour.

Some girls monitor the site to find out what customers say about them.

The really smart ones monitor the site but don't let on they know about it or look it up.

JustMetoday
29-01-2014, 10:34 AM
I heard about this site through a ML too

dohdoe
29-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Its not really a secret but most ml that I know will ask how I knew about this place which implies I think they know the website

gpeck80
31-01-2014, 04:25 AM
I found this through google lol

oilman
31-01-2014, 09:20 AM
I found it on google as well.

Under observation ive found this site to be a form of advertising like gutree & cracker but the forum based criteria of this site lets pimps advertise to a wide range of people & reach a larger ordnance, where on gumtree, cracker etc.. pimps have to rely on people actually clicking on the adds... Due to the forum basce criteria of this site pimps can also advertise subliminaley an example of this is Angies massage & fake after reports of overwhelming success like the ones brownwallaby does... pimps also go on under verious log in names trying to confuse punters & M.L's. You will find most M.L's wont even no of this site, most are flown in & out before they can learn much (just what the pimps like).... the pimps also play out this pump = good guy punter = bad guy scenario on here, preying on a punters guilty conscious. We all no who the bad giy is, dont we ??

samdv
31-01-2014, 09:40 AM

fake after reports of overwhelming success like the ones brownwallaby does... pimps also go on under verious log in names trying to confuse punters & M.L's. You will find most M.L's wont even no of this site, most are flown in & out before they can learn much (just what the pimps like).... the pimps also play out this pump = good guy punter = bad guy scenario on here, preying on a punters guilty conscious. We all no who the bad giy is, dont we ??
Most of us know BW doesn't give and fake reports. Every advise and feedback I took from BW so far worked for me, like many other punters here. If you are implying he is a pimp for Angies then you couldn't be more wrong, I havent been to this shop yet but every other place I have been to was quite accurate to BW's description/feedback. We all just post our experiences and opinion here, yes I agree with you that there are few pimps like hank and mick who we all know by now.

popeye96
31-01-2014, 09:49 AM

Under observation ive found this site to be a form of advertising like gutree & cracker but the forum based criteria of this site lets pimps advertise to a wide range of people & reach a larger ordnance, where on gumtree, cracker etc.. pimps have to rely on people actually clicking on the adds... Due to the forum basce criteria of this site pimps can also advertise subliminaley an example of this is Angies massage & fake after reports of overwhelming success like the ones brownwallaby does... pimps also go on under verious log in names trying to confuse punters & M.L's. You will find most M.L's wont even no of this site, most are flown in & out before they can learn much (just what the pimps like).... the pimps also play out this pump = good guy punter = bad guy scenario on here, preying on a punters guilty conscious. We all no who the bad giy is, dont we ??

Mate, if you feel that way about this site and certain posters, then the answer is simple. Take every review/recommendation with a grain of salt and do your own research. Blow your own hard earned on random places/ladies. You are sure to find some gems in amongst the 100's of duds. Then you can post your own quality accurate reviews and help the rest of us out. :)

oilman
31-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Mate, if you feel that way about this site and certain posters, then the answer is simple. Take every review/recommendation with a grain of salt and do your own research. Blow your own hard earned on random places/ladies. You are sure to find some gems in amongst the 100's of duds. Then you can post your own quality accurate reviews and help the rest of us out. :)

What are your other log on names ?

popeye96
31-01-2014, 10:02 AM
What are your other log on names ?

Don't have any. I just call it as I see it. If you don't like it or believe me, then that is your issue, not mine. :)

brownwallaby
31-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Most of us know BW doesn't give and fake reports. Every advise and feedback I took from BW so far worked for me, like many other punters here. If you are implying he is a pimp for Angies then you couldn't be more wrong, I havent been to this shop yet but every other place I have been to was quite accurate to BW's description/feedback. We all just post our experiences and opinion here, yes I agree with you that there are few pimps like hank and mick who we all know by now.

Hey, are you BW in disguise ?

oilman
:D :D

ecchi.gaijin
31-01-2014, 10:47 AM

Some people are seriously paranoid ...... lol

I haven't seen any serious pimping on here in ages. Yes, Comer and some customers have from time to time posted about what promotions are running at Angie's (usually followed by all sorts of accusations about multi nicking, pimping etc). But when the same thing gets done about other shops, not a single peep. BW made a similar post about a Healthy Life just this week, OMG he is the owner of that shop TOO??!?!?!?!

I thought the idea of this forum was to share information about what is happening at various shops. I guess some people think it is a place to vent about their failings because they couldn't pull a root in a brothel?

So let's be honest, some people just seem to get their titties in a twist when it comes to Angie's.

samdv
31-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Hey, are you BW in disguise ?

oilman
:D :D
haha yes 1 or many :D

cocktus
31-01-2014, 05:47 PM
oilman burnt? mini meltdown?

Kangaroopointer
01-02-2014, 12:36 PM
I think oilman does not even get to any shops, I think he just trolls this site and likes to talk shit !!

popeye96
01-02-2014, 01:39 PM
I think oilman does not even get to any shops, I think he just trolls this site and likes to talk shit !!

Nah. I think he just needs a good release and is upset because he isn't getting one. It's amazing how angry blue balls will make a person. lol

salt&pepper
01-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Some people are seriously paranoid ...... lol

I haven't seen any serious pimping on here in ages. Yes, Comer and some customers have from time to time posted about what promotions are running at Angie's (usually followed by all sorts of accusations about multi nicking, pimping etc). But when the same thing gets done about other shops, not a single peep. BW made a similar post about a Healthy Life just this week, OMG he is the owner of that shop TOO??!?!?!?!

I thought the idea of this forum was to share information about what is happening at various shops. I guess some people think it is a place to vent about their failings because they couldn't pull a root in a brothel?

So let's be honest, some people just seem to get their titties in a twist when it comes to Angie's.

Thanks ecchi.gaijin, you had me lol and almost spilt my cup of tea. Google is also how I found this forum after a few years in the wilderness.

brownwallaby
01-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Nah. I think he just needs a good release and is upset because he isn't getting one. It's amazing how angry blue balls will make a person. lol

This week one girl told me how she loved reading failure reports on this forum. It's great entertainment. She told me usually during the first 5-10 minutes of the session she had made the decision whether to give extra or not to the customer .....

cocktus
01-02-2014, 06:53 PM
This week one girl told me how she loved reading failure reports on this forum. It's great entertainment.

wow i may need to supply more popcorn to Angie's shop then (and Mozhi, ....), they got lots of entertaining reading going on in their dedicated threads!

brownwallaby
01-02-2014, 07:58 PM
wow i may need to supply more popcorn to Angie's shop then (and Mozhi, ....), they got lots of entertaining reading going on in their dedicated threads!
and Star ... she used to work there actually ...
and just in case you're wondering ... yes she knows my online ID, sigh ...

cocktus
01-02-2014, 08:02 PM
and Star ...

O yeah forgot the original!! Wasn't it Angie's following my advice to clone Star.