PDA

View Full Version : General talk The case for standardised reviews

CunningLinguist
28-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Everyone has their own AR style and biases, I think the time has come to provide standard information in a non-biased way and on a standard equalised scale. The only way I think that can be done is if one person does all the ARs. I know this would be an arduous job but I am fully prepared to give it a go if all agree. My only condition is that due to the large number of punts required I get subsidised for my expenses by the forum. Assuming it's a goer the next thing to work out is the schedule, anyone got any special requests ?

wilisno
28-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Everyone has their own AR style and biases, I think the time has come to provide standard information in a non-biased way and on a standard equalised scale. The only way I think that can be done is if one person does all the ARs. I know this would be an arduous job but I am fully prepared to give it a go if all agree. My only condition is that due to the large number of punts required I get subsidised for my expenses by the forum. Assuming it's a goer the next thing to work out is the schedule, anyone got any special requests ?

A uniform format for reviews ?

No way ! I'm sure people will fall asleep pretty soon !

reading reviews with personal feelings and thoughts is part of the entertainment, that's why reports like brother Steven Seagal's are so well received. A standardised review is like reading from the Yellow Pages for information !

IExperiment
28-01-2014, 07:31 PM

Some one would say your dreaming CL :)

Even if you mean well I know you do honest review, but in my case I would not wanted to go for a punt when some one will pay for me as it felt that I owe them something.

Licker
28-01-2014, 08:31 PM

LOL :shout:

Where can I sign up for this position?

Good one bro. Keep up with the jokes!

DeepImpact
28-01-2014, 08:33 PM
. Assuming it's a goer the next thing to work out is the schedule, anyone got any special requests ?

Yeah I have a special request. In order to get the go ahead as the singe reviewer you need to prove yourself as being open to all experiences otherwise you aren't going to cover enough of everyone's interests. I want to see you review a ladyboy. Until you do that you haven't passed the first interview. I await the review!!!

CunningLinguist
28-01-2014, 08:37 PM
LOL :shout:

Where can I sign up for this position?

Good one bro. Keep up with the jokes!

Mr Licker, this is no joking matter!
I really am prepared to take one for the forum (TOFTF) and do all the legwork, err pussywork, and visit all girls in all shops (above a certain height, weight, odour, and service standard (sorry CP)) and do standardised ARs. I would not profit from this as I would only be claiming expenses. If the forum would be so kind as to provide a credit card so I could charge the expenses to it that would be wonderful!

CunningLinguist
28-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Yeah I have a special request. In order to get the go ahead as the singe reviewer you need to prove yourself as being open to all experiences otherwise you aren't going to cover enough of everyone's interests. I want to see you review a ladyboy. Until you do that you haven't passed the first interview. I await the review!!!

Hmmm, thats Deep ...

Gucci2012
28-01-2014, 08:51 PM
There was a forum member who attempted this, his reviews were awesome I even copied one of his AR templates but he was brought to his knees publicly humiliated and then banned. He still roams this cyber realm but his profile is a lot quieter......lololololol. You'd have to do a bbw as well as the lady boy.

lockhart
28-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Always believe in that having own adventure/experience is the best enjoyment! Individual has own style and way to express.

AR review just a reference . One can feel it if the review is meaningful or not by the way of expressing ...When standardize, it will lose the FEELING!!!

Also instead of subsidizing someone else, will only feel good when spending own hard earned money punting(never post during post office hour or sneak out for punt!) and have fun all by ourselves ..

CunningLinguist
28-01-2014, 09:00 PM
You'd have to do a bbw as well as the lady boy.

Hmmm, thats really Deep ...

CunningLinguist
28-01-2014, 09:04 PM
As part of the standard review process I will bring my tape measure and measure all the vital statistics!
I will also eat a scoop of lemon sorbet before each DATY session to make sure my palette is clean between pussies so I can accurately comment on the pussy aroma and taste.

Max Impact
28-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Just use your Health Services Union credit card. Then its basically free.

CunningLinguist
28-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Just use your Health Services Union credit card. Then its basically free.

As long as I have authorisation to $50K I should be right then!

wilisno
28-01-2014, 09:31 PM
As part of the standard review process I will bring my tape measure and measure all the vital statistics!

You're too late, someone already did that before ! :miao:

Gucci2012
28-01-2014, 09:49 PM

Lolololol not as deep as the rolls on a bbw.

Kromm
29-01-2014, 12:05 AM

I know it s a joke but anyone here - if you ever want to be sponsored to punt by shops or whoever, don't broadcast to everyone please.

Even if you're telling the truth in your report, no one is going to take it at face value knowing you are being compensated for writing it.

Perception is reality.

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2014, 12:33 AM
I know it s a joke but anyone here - if you ever want to be sponsored to punt by shops or whoever, don't broadcast to everyone please.

Even if you're telling the truth in your report, no one is going to take it at face value knowing you are being compensated for writing it.

Perception is reality.

Taren Point used to have a monthly best reviews award!! Free punt is the prize, may be they are still running it ??

45 George used to give a $20 discount voucher for your next visit. Still on ??

Most RnT shops have a royalty card program going !!

Oh, the best one is running by Foxy at the moment, she has a big thick folder at reception holding your cards and she not only mark the date but also the name of the girl you saw, so if you forgot whom you saw last time or the week before, there was a record and if you have any complain, you can tell Foxy in person when she is there !! Very well thought out system , the bother who helped her set that up (not me btw!) deserved to have a free session !

Cheers

Oneonone
29-01-2014, 08:33 AM
We have a kind of standardised review if you put the ladies details first which is a good idea in MHO

But the body od the AR needs to leave room for the more artistic bros to have their way with words and entertain those of us that are not so talented.

If they were all the same why bother reading them I would not spend much time if any on the forum.

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2014, 08:45 AM
I respectfully disagree. The truth is always revealed eventually, and finding out further down the track is what creates that element of deceit and mistrust.

If someone openly declares their vested interest, you can bear it in mind / weigh it up / take it with a grain of salt. As I said elsewhere, as long as the review is an accurate reflection of "likely standard services", whatever arrangement is in place wouldn't matter, especially if it's all openly declared up front.

As much as I think the OP is taking the piss here, I think standardised templates can be tiresome. I've stopped posting / reading reviews on Punter Planet because their template, while informative for sure, is just a mission to wade through.

I agree to that, as much as I like the depth and variety of reviews at auxxxreview, one thing I don't like is the template! As all the reviews for the same shop are grouped together in the same thread, is it really necessary to repeat the whole template with cost, opening hours, contact details etc. in every review ?

I think the fun of posting a review is to reflect how you feel after the punt, it could be great, it might be bad, sometimes you will be inspired to write plenty - like a 3 hr job, sometimes you might just want to write a few words like "I just saw my no 1 girl Lisa again today !" There should be the freedom of the poster, it's not home works !!

Go free styles and go the freedom to post !!

Sextus
29-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Speaking of reviews, I think you could write a short story surrounding the intrigue of Harmony's first review - or even the enigma of Harmony himself. It has been the most heralded and anticipated review in the forum's history!

Harmony seems to me to be a very nice even tempered and placid guy, and his defence of himself against the forum's slings and arrows have been very well expressed. And he has been as nice to me as he is to everyone. But I still had to laugh a bit at the description of one saying there is a "curious, non-human quality" to his posts!

The history is that the OP of this thread, the esteemed cunninglinguist, is the only one to have confirmed that he had a preview of Harmony's first review, and apparently it was posted, and the moderator promptly banned it! We never hear much from the mod, but CL is in possession of more information about this mystery than any but Harmony himself!

Another one for Chairmanplough's UFO thread!

Bracket
29-01-2014, 12:28 PM
I agree to that, as much as I like the depth and variety of reviews at auxxxreview, one thing I don't like is the template! As all the reviews for the same shop are grouped together in the same thread, is it really necessary to repeat the whole template with cost, opening hours, contact details etc. in every review ? ...Actually, you're not forced to repeat the whole template. For anything that's already been given in earlier posts you can delete the headings from the template.

Also, that last heading in the AXR template :
My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
should always be deleted in its entirety!

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Speaking of reviews, I think you could write a short story surrounding the intrigue of Harmony's first review - or even the enigma of Harmony himself. It has been the most heralded, forecast and anticipated review in the forum's history!

Harmony seems to me to be a very nice even tempered and placid guy, and his defence of himself against the forum's slings and arrows has been very well expressed. And he has been as nice to me as he is to everyone. But I still had to laugh a bit at the description of one saying there is a "curious, non-human quality" to his posts!

The history is that the OP of this thread, the esteemed cunninglinguist, is the only one to have confirmed that he had a preview of Harmony's first review, and apparently it was posted, and the moderator promptly banned it! we never hear much from the mod, but CL is in possession of more information about this mystery than any but Harmony himself!

As I say, the intrigue and mystery is fascinating. Another one for Chairmanplough's UFO thread!

Harmony also PM his AR draft to me too, I think they looked OK and I encouraged him to just go ahead and post it and get it over and done with and stop procrastinating !!What's the big deal ?? I didn't keep a copy as the inbox was full. Didn't think I need to................lol

I don't know why it was deleted. I have never seen it. And Harmony seems to have quieted right down too, may be his feeling has been hurted.

Hey, brother Harmony, don't worry mate, just get back in here and do your thing. We like you, don't worry about what other people said.

Just be yourself and have fun.

Go Harmony !!

Cheers

:smile:

wilisno
29-01-2014, 01:38 PM
I'll again respectfully disagree. Surely Eureka and Sei's steamy little tryst takes the title of most anticipated. ;-)
Yeah ! Candles, flowers, spa bath etc etc ... ;) ;) ;)

IExperiment
29-01-2014, 05:53 PM

What about if they requested for the WL to bring toy and to dominate you as well :)

Thats even deeper :)

x11
29-01-2014, 06:07 PM
standardising means to me more ar because I woukd not be able to vent my creative juices after I've vented my romantic ones ;-)

I think my ar speak for themselves on that score.

amchunki
29-01-2014, 06:30 PM

Man this job would have more applicants than 'The Best Job in the World' for Tourism Queensland....wait a minute - I think I'm on to something...!

CunningLinguist
29-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Yes this thread was tongue in pussy, err cheek, so I am not really proposing a standard AR format ...