PDA

View Full Version : General talk WL who like to chat

looser
28-01-2014, 08:49 PM
After 3 years of seeing the same WL almost exclusively, it looks like it is time to move on. She was someone who really deeply connected with me, and each week it was more about the relationship and chatting rather than the sex. Trouble is that it is hard to find someone whom one can also have a decent conversation with. Any suggestions on WLs whom one can have a good discussion with? (I guess this is a strange request, but each to their own).

CunningLinguist
28-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Have you thought of meeting someone in real life for a chat ...

looser
28-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Have you thought of meeting someone in real life for a chat ...

Good suggestion :-)
I've tried a number of Dating Websites (with no success), and my (female) friends are all in committed relationship, so no hope there (other than just a chat when they are not busy). It's a bit hard to "break the ice" when one is a bit shy, and it really is difficult to find someone.

CunningLinguist
28-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Good suggestion :-)
I've tried a number of Dating Websites (with no success), and my (female) friends are all in committed relationship, so no hope there (other than just a chat when they are not busy). It's a bit hard to "break the ice" when one is a bit shy, and it really is difficult to find someone.

You could try getting a dog and take it for walks in the street and in the park, or joining a club

wilisno
28-01-2014, 11:27 PM
After 3 years of seeing the same WL almost exclusively, it looks like it is time to move on. She was someone who really deeply connected with me, and each week it was more about the relationship and chatting rather than the sex. Trouble is that it is hard to find someone whom one can also have a decent conversation with. Any suggestions on WLs whom one can have a good discussion with? (I guess this is a strange request, but each to their own).
Ha ! Unless someone is your close friend, who knows all your interests and your personality, no one can recommend a girl who can click with you in conversation, no one can guarantee you the chemistry ! :miao:

Kromm
28-01-2014, 11:55 PM

There is many places to connect with ladies and build relationship, and brothel isn't one of them.

looser
29-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Thanks guys - all good advice.
I guess there is no easy answer to this, and it is back to square one