PDA

View Full Version : General talk So, I'm dating a WL...

Good_guy_Greg
28-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Not too long ago, I visited a place and saw a Chinese girl. From the beginning, I thought she was a money waster. Didn't want to do this, didn't want to do that. Covered her breasts as we laid on the bed. Acted like she didn't want to have sex at all.

When we finished, we started talking, and she said she wanted to go eat afterwards. I thought she was just flirting so I played along, but turns out she was serious. So I waited a bit for her to finish work and we went out to eat. I met her a few days later for dinner, and she asked me to be her boyfriend, and also that she wanted to marry to get a visa (gotta give her credit for honesty!). She also said she wasn't up for sex before marriage!!! We hadn't even held hands yet.

Problem is, I'm not really attracted to her. I picked her because I wanted a punt, and I went out with her because I was feeling lonely. We're supposed to go out later this week, but I'm not too sure about it. If I go, am I just wasting both our time, or should I see it as just "fooling around"? If I don't go, I can probably save some money (dinner for two is fucking expensive these days) and focus on other things. If I don't want to marry her, am I being cruel by going out with her? If I go out with her, am I being a fool for taking one step down towards the marriage/visa path?

Kromm
28-01-2014, 10:10 PM
The answer should be so obvious I don t even think it s necessary to say it lol

Max Impact
28-01-2014, 10:15 PM
5* has lots of That happening....lately:love:

tttttt. People need to keep their heads!:grimace:

Tk001
28-01-2014, 10:29 PM
So she's a hooker but not up for sex before marriage.......hmmmm the irony. And she wants a visa. Mate sounds like a scam. Even if it wasn't a scam you said your not attracted to her so clearly u know the answer.

Sadlesson
28-01-2014, 11:01 PM
dont play with fire incase you want to get burnt

CunningLinguist
28-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Not too long ago, I visited a place and saw a Chinese girl. From the beginning, I thought she was a money waster. Didn't want to do this, didn't want to do that. Covered her breasts as we laid on the bed. Acted like she didn't want to have sex at all.

When we finished, we started talking, and she said she wanted to go eat afterwards. I thought she was just flirting so I played along, but turns out she was serious. So I waited a bit for her to finish work and we went out to eat. I met her a few days later for dinner, and she asked me to be her boyfriend, and also that she wanted to marry to get a visa (gotta give her credit for honesty!). She also said she wasn't up for sex before marriage!!! We hadn't even held hands yet.

Problem is, I'm not really attracted to her. I picked her because I wanted a punt, and I went out with her because I was feeling lonely. We're supposed to go out later this week, but I'm not too sure about it. If I go, am I just wasting both our time, or should I see it as just "fooling around"? If I don't go, I can probably save some money (dinner for two is fucking expensive these days) and focus on other things. If I don't want to marry her, am I being cruel by going out with her? If I go out with her, am I being a fool for taking one step down towards the marriage/visa path?

Assuming you are not taking the piss, dump her, and do it ASAP.
FFS a hooker who will not put out before marriage, now I have heard everything.
So whats in it for you ...

Kromm
29-01-2014, 12:31 AM
That s why i didn t bother answering in my post.

He already knows the answer to his own question lol

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Assuming you are not taking the piss, dump her, and do it ASAP.
FFS a hooker who will not put out before marriage, now I have heard everything.
So whats in it for you ...

There could be another side of the story, the WL may be planning to pay you for her visa!! It's nothing wrong separating business from pleasure !!

Say if she is to pay you $20,000 for a fake marriage to help her get her visa. Free sex along the way may or may not be part of the deal!!

I have known ml who had a financial deal with a guy, they live together , share the living cost, she pays him by instalments and no sex. But he couldnt keep his dick inside his pants, he fucks her, she moves into his bedroom and stopped paying !!

True story

Cheers

baby_boo
29-01-2014, 12:55 AM
Say if she is to pay you $20,000 for a fake marriage to help her get her visa. Free sex along the way may or may not be part of the deal!!

More like $60,000 brother

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2014, 01:16 AM

You've got a great deal then !!

Cheers

wilisno
29-01-2014, 01:17 AM
No less !!!

gentlescream
29-01-2014, 03:17 AM
I agree with some of the above - treat it completely as a business transaction and make sex a currency.

Oneonone
29-01-2014, 08:30 AM
No less !!!

That can be taken two ways no the price is less or No don't accept less than!

I tend to think you mean Don't accept less!

ivies555
29-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Unnecessary trouble
No point going ahead as you don't even like her

Tea mate
29-01-2014, 08:54 AM
I met her a few days later for dinner, and she asked me to be her boyfriend, and also that she wanted to marry to get a visa (gotta give her credit for honesty!). She also said she wasn't up for sex before marriage!!! We hadn't even held hands yet.

Why can not have sex before marriage? she is doing this everyday isn't she?:question:

Jackolantern
29-01-2014, 09:27 AM
This is surely a joke. Also I've always said yeah might be tempting to go for the money but remember for the time that she will be with you, it'll make it awkward if you bring lady friends home etc

wilisno
29-01-2014, 12:28 PM
That can be taken two ways no the price is less or No don't accept less than!

I tend to think you mean Don't accept less!
The usual offer is no less than that !

DragonHead
29-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Quote from Goldman Sachs.

"If you want to die rich, abide by the 3 F's.

If it flies, floats or fucks, rent it, don't buy it."

birch
29-01-2014, 01:40 PM
That is gold!

I'm surprised I hadn't heard it before - I reckon I've done pretty well abiding by them so far as well!

grant
30-01-2014, 09:50 AM
faking a marriage for a visa isn't easy. you will visited regularly by an official to continually assess the legitimacy of your marriage (think that Ashton and Cameron Vegas movie) over several years. also if there's evidence of you being unfaithful, it won't help the situation

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
30-01-2014, 10:05 AM
WTF? Are you for real? There is NOTHING in this arrangement for you. Run the other way......... FAST! :amazing:

Besides that Chinese girls are real time wasters, money hungry and want to have their cake and eat it too mentality. I know, I lived there for a few years and married a Chinese girl. Never again!

Guymartin420
30-01-2014, 10:51 AM
No less !!! Put a price band up there: No sex: $100k Sex (BJ, CIM ) 4 times a week incl : $75k Only BJ 4 times a week : $69k Free sex (your terms) $60k

grant
30-01-2014, 11:28 AM
WTF? Are you for real? There is NOTHING in this arrangement for you. Run the other way......... FAST! :amazing:

Besides that Chinese girls are real time wasters, money hungry and want to have their cake and eat it too mentality. I know, I lived there for a few years and married a Chinese girl. Never again!

The country has a population of 1.35 billion, 48.73% (657 million) of which are female. You married one of them.

Sextus
30-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Put a price band up there: No sex: $100k That would be more torture than it is worth, living 24 / 7 with the temptation as she gets out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her etc. You'd want to rip the f**ker towel off her, 24 / 7!

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
30-01-2014, 01:10 PM
The country has a population of 1.35 billion, 48.73% (657 million) of which are female. You married one of them.

Go ahead then. Marry one. You have been warned.

dohdoe
30-01-2014, 07:00 PM
That surely can't be the whole story.

Guymartin420
30-01-2014, 07:04 PM
That would be more torture than it is worth, living 24 / 7 with the temptation as she gets out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her etc. You'd want to rip the f**ker towel off her, 24 / 7! Extra 40k is worth about 120 I hr punts. That is more than twice a week!

black knight
30-01-2014, 07:27 PM
That surely can't be the whole story.
something doesn't feel right...
but then again she does sound desperate.
Run for the hills man...

kumichou
30-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Wow this thread has enlightened me! :surprise:

Thanks guys!

gggi
30-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Go ahead then. Marry one. You have been warned.

"Marry one." Dehumanising generalisation fail.

grant
01-02-2014, 01:22 AM
talk about timing. it seems the world is giving you a sign OP. SBS came out with an article on a marriage scam crackdown:
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/01/29/marriage-scams-uncovered-amid-crackdown-partner-visa-fraud

IExperiment
01-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Why can not have sex before marriage? she is doing this everyday isn't she?:question:

What she mean is real sex as the work is a job and she is getting paid for it so does not count as real sex ...lol.... :)
Once a woman dont wanted to DFK with me as she said its more feeling but I told her she already gave me BBBJ what else is there about feeling, mind you took me a long time to get BBBJ out of her...lol....

I know I know woman are strange beautiful creature.

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
01-02-2014, 04:18 AM
"Marry one." Dehumanising generalisation fail.

That actual fail here is generalising that looking at a large population and thinking that it's a diverse range which it is not.

It's very common by westerners to look at 'the big picture' figures of China and not consider the cultural differences to the west.
I always love analysts views on China, trying to make sense of the Chinese using western logic and reasoning.

Culturally the Chinese woman is not dissimilar to the next in ideology and thoughts due to Confucianism, traditional values and conformity. There are many other reasons. It is vastly different to Western ideals.

foleyes
01-02-2014, 07:21 AM
What she mean is real sex as the work is a job and she is getting paid for it so does not count as real sex ...lol.... :)
Once a woman dont wanted to DFK with me as she said its more feeling but I told her she already gave me BBBJ what else is there about feeling, mind you took me a long time to get BBBJ out of her...lol....

I know I know woman are strange beautiful creature.

Could be some people just don't like to mix business & pleasure .

Good_guy_Greg
01-02-2014, 07:27 AM
against people's advice, I went out to dinner with her last night. Will probably be the last time because I felt like we didn't really click, and she seems to 'push' the interest rather than let it be natural, which makes me feel for an ulterior motive.

Anyway, what was interesting was she told me about her ex-boyfriend who, because of the break up, dobbed her in to the authorities as she was on a student visa. She said she was worried that they may catch her and asked me if they would. Although she was on a student visa, she doesn't go to the classes, sometimes she has a friend sit in for her or her teacher just turns a blind eye.

She seemed really worried. Doees anyone know if immigration would cancel her visa based on the guy's words alone, or if they would go get their own proof (which I imagine, they may not be bothered to, as she is a small fish in the sea)?

grant
01-02-2014, 07:46 AM
immigration monitors attendance for people with student visas. I'm not 100% sure on how that's done, but if her college/uni is forwarding the info on, then whether or not she is worried would depend on if her attendance is being marked (whether or not she's going to class). if she's worried, she should start going to class; she's asking for trouble otherwise.

Good_guy_Greg
02-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Great, she sent me 12 text messages last night about how she was worried immigration would come get her...FML

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
02-02-2014, 10:12 AM
Great, she sent me 12 text messages last night about how she was worried immigration would come get her...FML

Not your problem really. You are too soft and she sees that and targets you.

Just step away from it. Block her number and don't go back to the shop.

20cm
02-02-2014, 10:25 AM

I am sure she has other guys as back up in case you don't fall for her trap.
You are probably a back up in case some other guy doesn't work out.