PDA

View Full Version : MOC question - can we see faces?

Good_guy_Greg
28-01-2014, 10:06 PM
I've just checked out the MOC site, and things look pretty tempting. My question is, is there any way we can maybe see the faces of the girls if we are serious about making a booking? Because the prices are at least $350, which is not a small amount. If I am going to commit that much money for a girl I have never seen before, I would like to see what she looks like.

Many times I have seen a (photoshopped) body shot with the face blurred, and the girl in real person looks completely different.

Maybe they can use a kik app or something that automatically deletes photos in a few secs?

Kromm
28-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Make the booking, come to the venue, do the intro, if not happy say sorry and leave.

It s a little inconvenient but you have the choice.

Good_guy_Greg
28-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Make the booking, come to the venue, do the intro, if not happy say sorry and leave.

It s a little inconvenient but you have the choice.

Wonder if MOC would be ok with this?

Kromm
28-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Wonder if MOC would be ok with this?

They used to practice that, unless anything changed.

Espanollava
28-01-2014, 10:44 PM
I've just checked out the MOC site, and things look pretty tempting. My question is, is there any way we can maybe see the faces of the girls if we are serious about making a booking? Because the prices are at least $350, which is not a small amount. If I am going to commit that much money for a girl I have never seen before, I would like to see what she looks like. Many times I have seen a (photoshopped) body shot with the face blurred, and the girl in real person looks completely different. Maybe they can use a kik app or something that automatically deletes photos in a few secs?

Very reason why forums like this is invaluable!

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2014, 10:51 PM
I've just checked out the MOC site, and things look pretty tempting. My question is, is there any way we can maybe see the faces of the girls if we are serious about making a booking? Because the prices are at least $350, which is not a small amount. If I am going to commit that much money for a girl I have never seen before, I would like to see what she looks like.

Many times I have seen a (photoshopped) body shot with the face blurred, and the girl in real person looks completely different.

Maybe they can use a kik app or something that automatically deletes photos in a few secs?

If you are the MOC girls , would you like your real photos to be passed around on internet or via SMS ?? No one will be working then !!

Don't want to take risk, go to the shops like 5 Star, Ginza or 127 to meet the girls face to face first !

Although you most likely are not gonna see a line up in Ginza, so bloody busy.

This is where reputation and brand name and reviews are so important, believe it or not?

It's a $350 question!

But then again , I think the MOC brand is worth a lot more than that, if I have the money, I'll believe them!

Cheers

wilisno
28-01-2014, 11:02 PM
This game we play has always been hit and miss. If u can't accept it, then don't spend the $350 and stick to the local cheaper parlours instead...
MOC does have a high 'hit' rate though.
I doubt anyone we let you see face first,

Good call !

Good_guy_Greg
28-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Very reason why forums like this is invaluable!

No, I think the odds are the same. I have 'trusted' some reviews, only to be astounded by how inaccurate they were. And they were by members with hundreds of posts, so not a shop owner under cover. Example is someone saying girl has big eyes, but when I saw her, she had small eyes, and she even said herself that she had small eyes.

20cm
28-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Oh no!
The big eyes routine is the oldest trick in the book!
How did you fall for that??!!??

No, I think the odds are the same. I have 'trusted' some reviews, only to be astounded by how inaccurate they were. And they were by members with hundreds of posts, so not a shop owner under cover. Example is someone saying girl has big eyes, but when I saw her, she had small eyes, and she even said herself that she had small eyes.

Kromm
28-01-2014, 11:48 PM
This game we play has always been hit and miss. If u can't accept it, then don't spend the $350 and stick to the local cheaper parlours instead...
MOC does have a high 'hit' rate though.
I doubt anyone we let you see face first,

One agency used to send unblurred photos of their girls if you request via email.

wilisno
28-01-2014, 11:51 PM
One agency used to send unblurred photos of their girls if you request via email.

That's why it's gone, the girls hated it !

Kromm
29-01-2014, 12:07 AM
How would you know that?

Are you saying they were being distributed without the girls' consent in the first place?

wilisno
29-01-2014, 12:10 AM
How would you know that?

Are you saying they were being distributed without the girls' consent in the first place?
With or without consent, enough said !

Kromm
29-01-2014, 12:25 AM
With or without consent, enough said !

That s what I thought.

wilisno
29-01-2014, 12:44 AM
That s what I thought.
Only the ignorant thinks the girls like it. Some of the same girls have gone to Ginza for a while, they talked !

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2014, 12:46 AM
Only the ignorant thinks the girls like it. Some of the same girls have gone to Ginza for a while, they talked !

Yeap, that's Yamada San !

He used to have some fine products Sir !

antoniocarlos
29-01-2014, 01:57 AM
I've been to Ginza and look at the girls :slobber:

Havent got the chance to 127, but saw their website and have to admit its very tempting

Brother Ahlungor, any recommendation who I should pick on 127? :shout:

If you are the MOC girls , would you like your real photos to be passed around on internet or via SMS ?? No one will be working then !!

Don't want to take risk, go to the shops like 5 Star, Ginza or 127 to meet the girls face to face first !

Although you most likely are not gonna see a line up in Ginza, so bloody busy.

This is where reputation and brand name and reviews are so important, believe it or not?

It's a $350 question!

But then again , I think the MOC brand is worth a lot more than that, if I have the money, I'll believe them!

Cheers

Gucci2012
29-01-2014, 06:18 AM

I don't think MOC would want to do business with a guy who had caught something from a WL and got a pimple inside his mouth? You might infect their product.

Kromm
29-01-2014, 07:55 AM

Oh, so you ve been to Ginza?

I don t know which one is more interesting, where you got the idea that girls enjoy having their faces shown to strangers looking for sexual services or the fact that you ve never done a report for one of the most popular establishments in the forum.

Licker
29-01-2014, 07:59 AM
I don't think MOC would want to do business with a guy who had caught something from a WL and got a pimple inside his mouth? You might infect their product.

Not only that, the more worrying thing is that he didn't have it checked out, so he doesn't know what it was.

ivies555
29-01-2014, 08:20 AM
That's why it's called a punt, where you can't win every single time.
In your case it's a $350 punt you have decided on.
Only punt what you can afford

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2014, 08:59 AM
I've been to Ginza and look at the girls :slobber:

Havent got the chance to 127, but saw their website and have to admit its very tempting

Brother Ahlungor, any recommendation who I should pick on 127? :shout:

Sorry mate,

I don't go to FS that often, so can't help there. Like to see a hot Aussie girl at Asian shop price? Try Michelle from 5 Star, only standard cauc shop services though but she's a babe !!

Cheers

wilisno
29-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Oh, so you ve been to Ginza?

I don t know which one is more interesting, where you got the idea that girls enjoy having their faces shown to strangers looking for sexual services or the fact that you ve never done a report for one of the most popular establishments in the forum.
What's that all about ? What did I say the girls enjoy ? Are you a troll ? Do I have to write a report of every girl I see ? Did I say I've been to Ginza ?

MOC Rikki
29-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Sorry mate, MOC will never send gals pictures with faces uncovered. I did that once with a brand girl as she particularly required receptionists to show customers her picture with face exposed. However this was immediately banned by Duncan as it might make other gals feel unsafe. Rule No.1 is to keep the privacy of gals and customers.

CunningLinguist
29-01-2014, 08:28 PM
Rule No.1 is to keep the privacy of gals and customers.

What is rule No. 2 ?

Guymartin420
29-01-2014, 08:51 PM
What is rule No. 2 ?

Never forget rule no:1😃😃

Licker
29-01-2014, 08:52 PM
What is rule No. 2 ?

They should be pretty much the same as the seven faculty rules at the University of Woolamaloo:
1. No poofters.
2. No member of the faculty is to maltreat the "Abos" in any way whatsoever—if there's anyone watching.
3. No poofters.
4. I don't want to catch anyone not drinking in their room after lights out.
5. No poofters.
6. There is no... rule six.
7. No poofters.
(Rules courtesy of Monty Python)

Except of course the rule No. 1
And change 'drinking' to 'fucking' in rule 4.

IExperiment
29-01-2014, 11:22 PM
They should be pretty much the same as the seven faculty rules at the University of Woolamaloo:
1. No poofters.
2. No member of the faculty is to maltreat the "Abos" in any way whatsoever—if there's anyone watching.
3. No poofters.
4. I don't want to catch anyone not drinking in their room after lights out.
5. No poofters.
6. There is no... rule six.
7. No poofters.
(Rules courtesy of Monty Python)

Except of course the rule No. 1
And change 'drinking' to 'fucking' in rule 4.

Good one Licker I was about to add one but I cant do it mine is a little bit racist ...lol...

Good_guy_Greg
30-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Sorry mate, MOC will never send gals pictures with faces uncovered. I did that once with a brand girl as she particularly required receptionists to show customers her picture with face exposed. However this was immediately banned by Duncan as it might make other gals feel unsafe. Rule No.1 is to keep the privacy of gals and customers.

So can we walk away if we book and don't like the girl we see?

Kromm
30-01-2014, 01:33 PM
What's that all about ? What did I say the girls enjoy ? Are you a troll ? Do I have to write a report of every girl I see ? Did I say I've been to Ginza ?

Well you claimed that tmc closed down because the girls didn t like their pics being used by yamada. You then mentioned that the previous girls from tmc has moved on to ginza and they talked.

Therefore isn t the logical assumption that you ve seen one of these girls who told all this to you?

Of course you don t have to write a report for any shop or girl. I just think it s a bit odd but then again knowing Ginza popularity on this forum, i guess they hardly need any more promotion lol.

Kromm
30-01-2014, 01:36 PM

Hi Rikki,

Why would the other girls feel unsafe if one of them wants her OWN photo uncovered ?

wilisno
30-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Well you claimed that tmc closed down because the girls didn t like their pics being used by yamada. You then mentioned that the previous girls from tmc has moved on to ginza and they talked.

Therefore isn t the logical assumption that you ve seen one of these girls who told all this to you?

Of course you don t have to write a report for any shop or girl. I just think it s a bit odd but then again knowing Ginza popularity on this forum, i guess they hardly need any more promotion lol.
In other words, you're a troll who wants to stir up a fight ? Right ?

MOC Rikki
30-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Hi Kromm,

You will get it if put yourself in the gals' shoes.

wilisno
30-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Hi Kromm,

Well said !

Kromm
30-01-2014, 03:45 PM
In other words, you're a troll who wants to stir up a fight ? Right ?

I think my words are what they are.

Kromm
30-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Hi Kromm,

Almost forgot how logical girls can be.

I stand corrected, dear Rikki.

wilisno
30-01-2014, 03:49 PM
I think my words are what they are.
How many girls have you seen last year since you joined the forum ? How many reports have you written ? If you can't even beat me on that count and still rant about it, you're a troll, no less !

A troll has no future on this forum !

Kromm
30-01-2014, 04:22 PM
How many girls have you seen last year since you joined the forum ? How many reports have you written ? If you can't even beat me on that count and still rant about it, you're a troll, no less !

A troll has no future on this forum !

How is the number of report even relevant ? ?

If I have written more reports then I am not a troll?

You re the one who actually started quoting my post and I simply respond to your comments. So suddenly that means I am trying to start a fight ?

wilisno
30-01-2014, 04:25 PM
How is the number of report even relevant ? ?

If I have written more reports then I am not a troll?

You re the one who actually started quoting my post and I simply respond to your comments. So suddenly that means I am trying to start a fight ?
The number of reports is important because you reckon I should write a report if I had been to Ginza !

Yes, I was responding to your post first simply to point out it's not right to push for unblurred photos of the girls. Then you tried to steer the issue into a different direction !

Kromm
30-01-2014, 04:39 PM
The number of reports is important because you reckon I should write a report if I had been to Ginza !

Thats not true.

I said it was interesting if you had been there but no report.

In my mind it could perhaps be because you had a mediocre or average session, which you don t hear too often from Ginza.

Or perhaps you had a great session but with so many great reports out there for Ginza already maybe you decided not to do one, which is also not impossible.

Either way, i never said or imply that you should write one.

wilisno
30-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Thats not true.

I said it was interesting if you had been there but no report.

In my mind it could perhaps be because you had a mediocre or average session, which you don t hear too often from Ginza.

Or perhaps you had a great session but with so many great reports out there for Ginza already maybe you decided not to do one, which is also not impossible.

Either way, i never said or imply that you should write one.
No, that wasn't an implication, that was an accusation !

Kromm
30-01-2014, 04:49 PM

Yes, I was responding to your post first simply to point out it's not right to push for unblurred photos of the girls. Then you tried to steer the issue into a different direction !

I said an agency used to do it.

I never said whether it s right or wrong.

And since you quoted my post claiming specifically it s gone down and implying TMC has published the photos against the girls will, I merely explored that further. Because to date no one on this forum has provided explanation as to why TMC has gone off the radar.

So you cannot sit there and say I changed the direction !

Kromm
30-01-2014, 04:58 PM
No, that wasn't an implication, that was an accusation !
If you want to accuse me, feel free.

But my words are my words.

wilisno
30-01-2014, 05:19 PM
I said an agency used to do it.

I never said whether it s right or wrong.

And since you quoted my post claiming specifically it s gone down and implying TMC has published the photos against the girls will, I merely explored that further. Because to date no one on this forum has provided explanation as to why TMC has gone off the radar.

So you cannot sit there and say I changed the direction !
There are things that you can't say on the forum without naming names, that's why I didn't disclose the informants, and you keep pushing the issue by saying I should have some reports of Ginza girls !

No reports and unblurred photos are two completely different issues, it's not case related, it's personal attack !

Kromm
30-01-2014, 05:34 PM
There are things that you can't say on the forum without naming names, that's why I didn't disclose the informants, and you keep pushing the issue by saying I should have some reports of Ginza girls !

No reports and unblurred photos are two completely different issues, it's not case related, it's personal attack !
When have I pushed you to dish on names?

I didn t even know there were informants until you mentioned it now.

As i ve said a few times already, my words are my words.

You don t get to dictate what I said and put words in my mouth in your sorry attempt to start a fight !

wilisno
30-01-2014, 05:48 PM
When have I pushed you to dish on names?

I didn t even know there were informants until you mentioned it now.

As i ve said a few times already, my words are my words.

You don t get to dictate what I said and put words in my mouth in your sorry attempt to start a fight !
By saying why I didn't have a report for Ginza girl is effectively saying I lied with my comment, in other words, you were pushing me to explain where I got the information from, and you're still pushing it !