PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon Chatswood - Did I miss something?

asiafever
29-01-2014, 08:07 AM
Have been preparing myself for a little present, to go to one of the private incalls or something similar. Remembered that Bluemoon opened a Chatswood branch, but now I can't find anything on it, did they close it up?

ivies555
29-01-2014, 08:11 AM
Wasn't aware of any bluemoon branch in Chatswood

Oneonone
29-01-2014, 08:49 AM
You must have missed something cause a search shows no trace of them there now!

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Wasn't aware of any bluemoon branch in Chatswood

Yes, there was an apartment in Chatswood and I've been there, when Sammi was playing the role of Mamasan for a short while for Bluemoon, gee, she was super hot, she's someone that got away !!

Not sure if they still use it though ,

Cheers

lockhart
29-01-2014, 04:22 PM
BM shut down Chatswood branch a year back.. BM stated that it is too hard to run two shops (drive girls across bridge and back...) plus Chatswood business volume was relatively LOW. You missed the chance.

Have been preparing myself for a little present, to go to one of the private incalls or something similar. Remembered that Bluemoon opened a Chatswood branch, but now I can't find anything on it, did they close it up?

BlueMoonSyd.com
29-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Actually we are very happy to do the transport for girls across the bridge but our girls finds too difficult rushing for booking even we provide a special vehicle for the job.

We are now actually spending more money on our city incall now so please visit us and be prepared to be amazed by our new permise!