PDA

View Full Version : General talk First time with an ML/WL. What to say?

Jackolantern
29-01-2014, 03:11 PM
I guys,

I'm relatively inexperienced and young to the punting world compared to many of the brothers on here.

I have a customer service background and focus in my management career and so I have a question for you guys.

When It comes to a new customer, in my experience, they should and will always get a better experience to invite a return. There is a shift in the market now in general to improve retention but generally new customers will be treated better compared to existing customers.

I've experimented with this in punting. When a girl asks if you've been there before, I will generally say that I'm new to the shop and have been recommended by a friend. Have had mixed results with this.

What do you guys say? What is your opinion?

Regards,
Jack

Oneonone
29-01-2014, 03:25 PM
I just tell them the truth that way I cant go far wrong and it usually works pretty well for me.

wilisno
29-01-2014, 03:26 PM
I guys,

I'm relatively inexperienced and young to the punting world compared to many of the brothers on here.

I have a customer service background and focus in my management career and so I have a question for you guys.

When It comes to a new customer, in my experience, they should and will always get a better experience to invite a return. There is a shift in the market now in general to improve retention but generally new customers will be treated better compared to existing customers.

I've experimented with this in punting. When a girl asks if you've been there before, I will generally say that I'm new to the shop and have been recommended by a friend. Have had mixed results with this.

What do you guys say? What is your opinion?

Regards,
Jack
I don't think there should be a script for this, just react genuinely to the situation. Treat the girl as a genuine human being, then the conversation will flow naturally !

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2014, 04:12 PM
I am sure being a regular has its advantages !

Take massage for example, for me to go to my top massage girls, they all knew where I am usually hurting and they know what to do !!

And for part II, I don't think we even need to talk about that !!

And even if you are seeing a WL or ml for the first time, but if that is your regular shop then the Mamasan or papasan will likely to inform the girl that you are a regular and look after you.

You are paying for the services anyway , every little bit helps right ?

Just my two cents

Cheers

wileyoleboi
29-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Honesty is always the best policy and then you will find out the true shops services, if you like, you must return and experience again! In my experience, you must try 3 or 4 times with different girls and then you will work out if the punt and venue is worth it and providing consistent service. You may get a gem 1st time round but a dud the next! I am in the same job role and some places amaze me at their lack of customer service!

ivies555
29-01-2014, 10:17 PM
I have always been true to the situation & its turned out as it would have been anyways.
I dont think it makes any difference
Instead i have had good experience once i am a regular
Cheers!

aussiegaigin
29-01-2014, 10:34 PM
I've heard stories about newbies to shops being taken advantage of, mainly in respect of availability of, and charges for, extras.

If I go to a new shop, it is often on the basis of a report here or other forums. If the girl asks if I have been before I usually tell them no, but that I have heard about it from a friend or seen a report (even if I haven't).

CunningLinguist
30-01-2014, 12:31 AM
I am always weary of girls asking if I have been to a shop before, just in case they try something on, like over charge you or give you less service.

Guymartin420
30-01-2014, 06:30 AM
I had a very bad experience at 533 recently. Angie asked me if this was my first time at the shop and I said yes. I had booked Ada. She asked me if I met Ada before and I said no.

Then she pulled a big one on me. Showed me a 45+ horrible looking WL and told me this is Ada!

I will post a detailed AR.

I hate cheap tricks like that. She lost me as a customer!

I think saying that you are new works both ways- depending upon how business savvy the owner is. Owners like Angie has only a short term view of the business.

CunningLinguist
30-01-2014, 08:23 AM
I had a very bad experience at 533 recently. Angie asked me if this was my first time at the shop and I said yes. I had booked Ada. She asked me if I met Ada before and I said no.

Then she pulled a big one on me. Showed me a 45+ horrible looking WL and told me this is Ada!

I will post a detailed AR.

I hate cheap tricks like that. She lost me as a customer!

I think saying that you are new works both ways- depending upon how business savvy the owner is. Owners like Angie has only a short term view of the business.

This is not the first time she has done this, and it won't be the last.
There are plenty of threads detailing complaints against 533/Angie ...

AHLUNGOR
30-01-2014, 08:31 AM
I am always weary of girls asking if I have been to a shop before, just in case they try something on, like over charge you or give you less service.

It probably shouldn't matter unless you are going to an unknown RnT shop for the first time , you think part II is on offer but not sure and you are white !

Being Chinese I never have this problem, I always get what I want which is big .......lol

But for other Aussie brother, if you said you are a regular but haven't been in for a while, it's a better chance to get a HE!

Just a thought

Cheers

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
30-01-2014, 09:04 AM
As my handle name suggests I generally open with my requirements and sometimes gets results, not always.

Boney
30-01-2014, 11:27 AM
As a whitey I have never had a problem getting part 2, I don't think i have ever been discriminated against. Generally my money is as good as any. Plus being respectful, polite and not smelly helps.

Milf_Man
30-01-2014, 04:05 PM
If i've been to the shop before, i'll just say: "i haven't been for awhile".
If i've never been to the shop before, i'll also say: "i haven't been for awhile".
In my experience, you can't go wrong with this answer.