PDA

View Full Version : General talk Banning Of An Advertiser !

wilisno
29-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Haha ! There you go ! No one is above the law ! ;) ;) ;)

Just noticed Syd90Club has been banned, maybe temporary, but still banned ! ;) ;) ;)

Obviously for being the only one that was still spamming !

That shows the Administrators are watching and taking control of the situation ! ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
29-01-2014, 04:56 PM
There should be rules and regulations everywhere, and this site should have no exception

deathblow182
29-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Hopefully it's temporary, and only a sin bin kind of thing.

I dare say the rules might have been lost in translation?

Am I giving too much benefit of the doubt?

OntheBeach
29-01-2014, 06:02 PM
May not have paid the money to the stand over men

CunningLinguist
29-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Haha ! There you go ! No one is above the law ! ;) ;) ;)

Just noticed Syd90Club has been banned, maybe temporary, but still banned ! ;) ;) ;)

Obviously for being the only one that was still spamming !

That shows the Administrators are watching and taking control of the situation ! ;) ;) ;)

That's good, I won't miss their senseless spam.
Looks like they barebacked the forum one time too many :)

DarkZero01
29-01-2014, 08:20 PM
clap clap clap for admin finally did something about syd90
They're the worst ones out of the whole lot.
hopefully peace will last a couple of weeks minimum

ivies555
29-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Good job admin ..... much appreciated
Cheers!!

CommanderM
29-01-2014, 10:21 PM
it obvious they overdid it. 89 to 90 replies to themselves... x 20 of their posts thats nearly 1800 posts. it puts strain on not only our viewing pleasure but also on the computer web servers that run this forum. too many updates cause this servers to crash or worst become offline!

asiafever
29-01-2014, 11:27 PM
... and when I enquired to them for more info they didn't even bother responding. What is the point of wasting all that effort and spamming up a site if you can't answer a simple question when you defy odds and get an enquiry?!

checksix
30-01-2014, 06:36 AM
bumps should be allowed to bros who really recommends a particular girl or thread... like this one

Gucci2012
30-01-2014, 07:13 AM
F*ck man!!! Now where am I going to find a girl that's rated 4 Monkey's in looks and has sex like a fighter jet???

wilisno
30-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Silver Fox could be next the way she goes !

Obviously she's got a letter too, don't know why she just ignores it while all others take note !

And some of her threads got deleted to bring the number down to 5, and she still didn't get it !

rooter
30-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Looks line Syd 90 club is back!
Maybe they promised to behave ?

CunningLinguist
30-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Silver Fox could be next the way she goes !

Obviously she's got a letter too, don't know why she just ignores it while all others take note !

And some of her threads got deleted to bring the number down to 5, and she still didn't get it !

Once the main offenders quietened down (thanks guys) the 2nd tier offenders have come to prominence, yes Silver fox spam posts really stand out now. I also noticed Sunshine massage has quite a few as well now.

wilisno
30-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Once the main offenders quietened down (thanks guys) the 2nd tier offenders have come to prominence, yes Silver fox spam posts really stand out now. I also noticed Sunshine massage has quite a few as well now.
Well ! Silver Fox threads have been cut down to 5, so I assume that's the allowable number, just hope she takes note !

wilisno
30-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Haha ! Must be after a stern talking to ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
30-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Well ! Silver Fox threads have been cut down to 5, so I assume that's the allowable number, just hope she takes note !

5 threads per advertiser and twice a day updating is the new rule - fair enough, happy with that.

Let's see if everybody will follow that.

Cheers

wilisno
30-01-2014, 06:12 PM
5 threads per advertiser and twice a day updating is the new rule - fair enough, happy with that.

Let's see if everybody will follow that.

Cheers
So she's got a letter ? And still doing it ???

AHLUNGOR
30-01-2014, 06:16 PM
So she's got a letter ? And still doing it ???

May be the receptionist hasn't read it yet, she is now !

DeepImpact
30-01-2014, 07:51 PM

Thank goodness they are back. I was really starting to miss those pricks!!! haha

slarty
30-01-2014, 08:02 PM
I don't want to be a negative nancy but 5 threads per advertiser twice a day, unless someone told me I reckon I wouldn't notice the difference. For me it will still be scrolling through the first 2 pages picking out a handful of threads to read ignoring the rest (and yes I know about the prefix function!).

I must stress I consider this an annoyance but a minor one. Can live with it.

CommanderM
30-01-2014, 10:44 PM
I hate to be a spoilsport but theres always an exception to the rule.

wheres theres a loophole. Asians are sure to find it!

is that 5 threads per advertiser twice a day in what language ?

it seems syd90 club has done Chinese...

they could do 5 threads a day in English then 5 threads a day in Chinese, 5 threads a day in Korean...

are they existing old threads? or new threads?

wilisno
30-01-2014, 11:28 PM

they could do 5 threads a day in English then 5 threads a day in Chinese, 5 threads a day in Korean...

Haha ! It's not that hard to police or monitor for that !

If the rules apply to the shops, whatever he posts, be it in English, Chinese, Russian or Martian, it should still be counted as one thread ! Or if a shop posts only one or two threads at a time, then he should be alright to post more than twice a day !

DarkZero01
31-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Thank goodness they are back. I was really starting to miss those pricks!!! haha

lol
that's deep

CunningLinguist
31-01-2014, 12:04 AM
lol
that's deep

I often find his posts have impact, and can be very deep :)

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2014, 12:44 AM

If all the shops just use the one thread like certain shop used to do! Then we won't be having this problem !!

20cm
31-01-2014, 12:57 AM
If all the shops just use the one thread like certain shop used to do! Then we won't be having this problem !!

If certain members didn't flood the forum with over hyped reviews, biased descriptions of girls and roster updates then we wouldn't have this problem!

IExperiment
31-01-2014, 01:29 AM
If certain members didn't flood the forum with over hyped reviews, biased descriptions of girls and roster updates then we wouldn't have this problem!

Lungor you better say nice thing to this gents :) he is so persistence you dont wanted an enemy like him ...lol...

Were here for a good time not a bad time.

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2014, 01:34 AM

When are you gonna to stop repeating these lies ??

I am very proud for the fact that I started the trend for posting daily rosters for massage shops! It's a great thing to have happened here and very useful services and information to the forum .

Snow Lotus was the pioneer, then Silver Fox, then Stanmore, QVB etc

Then all the new comers RnT shops advertisers just followed our models!!

And I only ever posted the rosters on the same thread for each shop! They ain't no spams!! Unlike other shops when they use 10 to 15 threads a time and flooded the forum. So you better get your facts right !!

Not every members and guests have been following me since the old forum like you and all your other banned alias !! So I need to let the new people know about the history of your cyber bullying!! Don't just keep repeating your lies to try to turn them into facts!

A lot of other people like CMK76, massageboy, travelmate, Eureka, Irene68......etc and hundreds other brothers......can and most welcome to criticise me on my reviews or descriptions on girls because they have seen a lot of the same girls that I have reviewed.

But not you 7 and a bit inches, you are not qualified and also have not earned the rights to criticise me because you have never seen any of my MLs yourself, never posted a review on them ......... So may I ask this openly, what jet shit do you know ??

Show me a review written by you on the same girl that I have overhyped the review and gave a biased descriptions !! Then we can talk on the same page. But I guess you can not !!

So if you can not put up, you better shut up !!

wilisno
31-01-2014, 02:27 AM
I am very proud for the fact that I started the trend for posting daily rosters for massage shops! It's a great thing to have happened here and very useful services and information to the forum .

What works for one doesn't mean it will work for others !

First of all, full rosters posted on General Talk is already against the forum format, although there's no rules on that yet, ! Nevertheless, as I always said, it's useful information to those who want it, and spams to those who don't !

Secondly, the shops mentioned above have all got more than one thread on the forum, if you haven't forgotten, we were just talking about Silver Fox earlier today !

Thirdly, the single threads that you think worked it was because you kept bumping it up ten's of times daily, not all shop owners want to be attacked like you were, it might even worked in the opposite direction, that's why some would rather do it themselves !

Finally, by creating all these controversial threads in the last few days, I don't think that's what Admin would appreciate !

lockhart
31-01-2014, 02:59 AM
Very frank and accurate assessments!

First of all, full rosters posted on General Talk is already against the forum format, although there's no rules on that yet, ! Nevertheless, as I always said, it's useful information to those who want it, and spams to those who don't !

Secondly, the shops mentioned above have all got more than one thread on the forum, if you haven't forgotten, we were just talking about Silver Fox earlier today !

Thirdly, the single threads that you think worked it was because you kept bumping it up ten's of times daily, not all shop owners want to be attacked like you were, it might even worked in the opposite direction, that's why some would rather do it themselves !

Finally, by creating all these controversial threads in the last few days, I don't think that's what Admin would appreciate !

IExperiment
31-01-2014, 03:02 AM
When are you gonna to stop repeating these lies ??

Then all the new comers RnT shops advertisers just followed our models!!

And I only ever posted the rosters on the same thread for each shop! They ain't no spams!! Unlike other shops when they use 10 to 15 threads a time and flooded the forum. So you better get your facts right !!

Not every members and guests have been following me since the old forum like you and all your other banned alias !! So I need to let the new people know about the history of your cyber bullying!! Don't just keep repeating your lies to try to turn them into facts!

!!

Seen you brough that up there was a thread about who's been banned maybe you can update whos been banned and why I though admin can recognize the IP address ??

I only remember I am Sam seem like a similar person ???

IExperiment
31-01-2014, 03:04 AM
Very frank and accurate assessments!

I guess you dont like Lungor as well ...lol... as you always piggy back from some one else to give him a hard time.

lockhart
31-01-2014, 03:06 AM
Just state fact since all have own view and idea! I like him very much in fact as for some someone who goes to MS asked for FS but keep lecturing other "you want FS go to FS shop".

I guess you dont like Lungor as well ...lol... as you always piggy back from some one else to give him a hard time.

IExperiment
31-01-2014, 03:09 AM
Just state fact since all have own view and idea!

I have my own idea as well and I never see you acknowledge anything good about him, so in another word you dont like him simple ...lol...

lockhart
31-01-2014, 03:12 AM
you are welcome to have your idea ..
I have my own idea as well and I never see you acknowledge anything good about him, so in another word you dont like him simple ...lol...

IExperiment
31-01-2014, 03:19 AM
you are welcome to have your idea ..

All I can say is to keep the peace it would be best not to critize the person you dont get along with as in return you dont wanted him to critize you as well and things could go tit for tat and no one win.

If I dont get along with a person I dont respond to him or to critize him in a quote by some one else and I would like that in return correct ???

lockhart
31-01-2014, 03:25 AM
True and Agree . However, my post is to acK Brother Wil remarks. Nothing wrong . NO "added" adjectives are used!

All I can say is to keep the peace it would be best not to critize the person you dont get along with as in return you dont wanted him to critize you as well and things could go tit for tat and no one win.

If I dont get along with a person I dont respond to him or to critize him in a quote by some one else and I would like that in return correct ???

20cm
31-01-2014, 03:26 AM

+1 agreed. All valid points.
Creating threads to attack advertisers and members is against the rules.
Enough said!

IExperiment
31-01-2014, 03:28 AM
True and Agree . However, my post is to acK Brother Wil remarks. Nothing wrong . NO "added" adjectives are used!

Thats what I mean you do that quite often toward Lungor if he started to do the same to you than it become tit for tat and it never end.

Anyway GN. Keep going if you like as tit for tat will never end ...lol...

harmony
31-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Hi Ahlungor
I thank people on here regularly for their contributions as you know
The only reason I do that is because in life people find it easier to criticise others than to encourage
I was thankful when you gave me advice last year by pm, so its standard to defend you when others have nothing better to do than attack forum members individually

I was criticised as 'sucking up to people' which is pretty unfair
Peace

harmony
31-01-2014, 02:16 PM
"It would be best not to criticize the person you dont get along with as in return you dont want him to criticize you as well and things go tit for tat and no one win.
If I dont get along with a person, dont respond to him or to criticize him in a quote by some one else"

Thanks IExperiment
I can't write as well as this

Can we use your quote when attacks on individual members occurs?
There is always the Ignore function as well

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Hi Ahlungor
I thank people on here regularly for their contributions as you know
The only reason I do that is because in life people find it easier to criticise others than to encourage
I was thankful when you gave me advice last year by pm, so its standard to defend you when others have nothing better to do than attack forum members individually

I was criticised as 'sucking up to people' which is pretty unfair
Peace

Don't worry about a thing brother, do your own thing, have fun and don't invest too much of your emotions here over what other people think or said.

For all we know, by the time you turn Yellow (1,000 posts), some of these trolls may have two or three more newly registered user names already.

In terms of 'sucking up to people' haha, don't we all do that in life or in this forum from time to time, no harm done really, I suck up to Travelmate from time to time so that he will PM me a few good tips so that I can afford to have a few more massage sessions. In real life, I suck up to my family for time to time, to my boss for obvious reasons, and to my clients - on a regular basis but that's all part of the job, and sometimes even to my staff, like when someone called in sick, the sucking up I have to do to get someone else to come in to work on his or her day off!!

'Sucking up to people' is part of our daily life, it's an art form really, sometimes you do that for your own good, sometimes you do that to make peace, and sometimes you do it simply because you have a good nature or just an all round nice person. Take that as a compliment brother, although that may or may not be the other people's intension, but again, who cares, why bother.

Just my two cents

Cheers

ps. saying good thing or showing appreciation to other people is a lot more welcome than bullying or saying nasty things about them instead. :smile:

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2014, 02:25 PM
I like this post.

No surprise 20cm / 8 inches / IamSam is happy to piggy back other posts without addressing this one though.

If he has anything of substance to reply, he won't be the troll that he is now won't he ??

harmony
31-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Thanks Ahlungor
You deal with things in the right manner
I will do the same!

numberonebigsize
31-01-2014, 03:08 PM
SHIT!!!! This pest harmony is back. I thought he had fucked off. He should be restricted to 5 posts per year!!!!!!

Licker
31-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Indeed brother Ahlungor.

Won't be long before he's banned again, no doubt returning as "2032mm". :-P

Or two thirds of a foot.

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2014, 07:24 PM
SHIT!!!! This pest harmony is back. I thought he had fucked off. He should be restricted to 5 posts per year!!!!!!

Harmony must have done something really terrible to offend you , care to share ?

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2014, 07:32 PM
ahlungor - I get your point about being nice to people or flattering them to get what you want. this is not uncommon and I dont necesarily think its a bad thing. however being an overt people pleaser and constantly praising people to ingratiate oneself to them can make one look insincere and servile. im definitely not suggesting harmony comes across like that but generally speaking sometimes people can if they are too 'nice'

Hi brother Alex,

Nothing wrong in being nice but sometimes you also have to make a stand , as a boss, I am very nice to my team but always firm and fair, so they know where I stand, there are things at work I will let go or look the other way like when they are late or leaving early sometimes, but when it is busy and there are dead lines to be met and goods to be delivered, I expect nothing less than all hands on deck and nobody is leaving until the job is done, and of course, I will always lead by example, still very nice to everyone but they all know whose the Boss !

Sorry , not trying to do management 101 here.........lol

Cheers

Licker
31-01-2014, 10:12 PM
HI will always lead by example, still very nice to everyone but they all know whose the Boss !

Who's the Boss?

That was a harmless yet at times entertaining comedy show.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who's_the_Boss%3F

Towards the end of the series (it went on for 8 years) I mainly watched it because of this girl.

She was also one of the three reasons I watched "Charmed",
And she still is hot!

CommanderM
02-02-2014, 07:06 PM
love her nude photos that came out later :slobber:

http://p.im9.eu/alyssa-milano-1.jpg

CommanderM
02-02-2014, 07:07 PM
http://s10.motherlessmedia.com/dev96/0/536/110/0536110076.jpg