PDA

View Full Version : General talk Pussy Tightness

brotherjim
29-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Reading some of the reviews on this website it appears as if many do not have any clue in relation to the tightness of pussies. I suggest people read the following.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

wilisno
29-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Reading some of the reviews on this website it appears as if many do not have any clue in relation to the tightness of pussies. I suggest people read the following. http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women
This article has already been posted by bro Licker ! ;) ;) ;)

markrmau2
29-01-2014, 10:03 PM
This link has been posted before, but I thought I would add my comments:

I had a long term aussie GF who I fucked the absolute living shit out of for about 6-7 years.

She wasn't ever megga tight in the beginning (unlike a virgin i fucked - unfortunately only one), but she was a lot tighter than the general run of the mill hooker.

But after we had our first baby at 6-7 years.....well, bear with wide canyon doesn't do her justice. Looser than the hookers I am seeing now (the ones who haven't had babies).

The other contributing factor is the art of the clench. Lets face it, girls can easily clench and make themselves tighter. Funnily enough, I have more problems with loose hookers because of this... They get one look at my wang and decide they don't need to try because of it. Just lie back and spread as wide as possible. Pity....

So in conclusion, I disagree with the article, and think I am qualified to comment.

1. Virgins are tighter than girls who have been fucking for years.
2. Post partum means no need to part'em
3. Girls can vary the experience. I just wish they'd try on me.

yellow_fever
29-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Some of the tightest girls I've ever done have been married with kids. I've not yet had a really right hooker, but I tend to go to massage joints rather than FS mostly. There's something to be said for squeezing. One of the tightest girls i ever did was married with 3 kids which she had delivered naturally. I couldn't believe how tight she was, and she had a great figure too. I did her for about 4 months regularly. We got to talking about it one day and she told me her secret was that she was always squeezing her pussy, all the time like while she was at home cooking dinner or walking up the street. She did it all day and got off on it.