PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast lady

dubberjas
29-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Well guys after being stuffed around with an absolute tease at Angie's (not going into further detail just not going back) I decided for the first time in ages to get a full service. So hoped onto locanto and found this lovely lady

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_215865203/playful-experienced-and-killer-body.html

Now she is prob mid to late 30's rather than early 30's but god damn from the moment I messaged her and the flirts involved there I knew it was going to be fun and I was not wrong.

She says she loves sex and by her performance I don't doubt it at all, in half an hour we went through a variety of positions and boy does she love deep kissing.

I can highly recommend her if you like someone who seems to really enjoy what they do.

madness
03-02-2014, 02:48 AM
Hi Dubberjas,
She looks interesting - can you give me a bit more info please - cost, where abouts on the gold coast - and how to contact her - there is no number in the ad.. or does she respond to emails?
thanks

madness
11-02-2014, 01:01 PM
I was too impatient to wait for a response to my post above and went to see this lady. So glad I did. Probably the best GFE I have had - certainly with a caucasian - though there is a nice little Japanese girl.... Back on track! From as soon as I arrived it was like seeing a long time horny girlfriend. Nice kissing, undressing together etc. She really does seem to enjoy what she is doing and she is good at it. Chanel has only been at it a few weeks - maybe thats why it was so good. She is in the process of moving but probably seeing people still. Dubbergas' description is fair. Pictures are real - though suggest a larger breast size then she has - damn push up bras - but I like small breasts so its all good. I will certainly be back :)
btw - to contact her I sent an email and asked for her number - gave her mine - she texted me and we went from there. I should send her a text and tell her to put a number in the ad...

ecchi.gaijin
11-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Did someone say Japanese?!?!?!?! Care to share some details? :miao: