PDA

View Full Version : General talk Yoko - Oasis Thai Massage

luen
29-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Hi all,

Been a longtime user (mostly as a viewer) of the forum but never much of poster

Was wondering if any of you guys know where Yoko is - she used work at Oasis thai massage.

Any help would be much appreciated.

RockNRoll
29-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Is Oasis on the right or left? Which one is the legit place?

baby_boo
30-01-2014, 12:16 AM
Is Oasis on the right or left? Which one is the legit place?

Both are legit and from same owner, the one that u have to walk up the stairs are the newer and more expensive

grant
30-01-2014, 09:42 AM
last time I was there I headed into the original oasis (right) and was greeted by a man who told me that I had to go down the street if I wanted a female masseuse. I guess they've made one shop legit

Licker
30-01-2014, 07:38 PM
last time I was there I headed into the original oasis (right) and was greeted by a man who told me that I had to go down the street if I wanted a female masseuse. I guess they've made one shop legit

Or the other one only has male masseurs and gay guys are welcome ???

Boney
31-01-2014, 01:23 PM
Hi all,

Been a longtime user (mostly as a viewer) of the forum but never much of poster

Was wondering if any of you guys know where Yoko is - she used work at Oasis thai massage.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hasn't she got a exhibition on at the MCA? Oh no I think that must be another Yoko.

Junglejuice
31-01-2014, 01:48 PM
The old Oasis is now a legit shop and yes, I think it caters for men who like, well... men.

Poplar massage is now the only shop run by the former Oasis people. $65 for 30min NB2B with HJ.

I have been frequenting this shop for years and it's been consistently good until my last visit when I got a complete dud. Would rank in the bottom 3 worst sessions I have had.

I have decided to give this place a rest for a few months until the memory subsides. I know deep down I'll be back there again one day.

JJ

luen
31-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Agree JJ. My last experience there wasn't so great either. I guess its because a lot good girls have left. I.e . Jessie , Emma...

wilisno
31-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Hasn't she got a exhibition on at the MCA?
Yoko can scream alright ! ;) ;) ;)

elitistmofo
31-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Agree JJ. My last experience there wasn't so great either. I guess its because a lot good girls have left. I.e . Jessie , Emma...

Would be great to know where the gems have gone.
Sadly, the wonderful Oasis is not what it used to be.

newbie111
31-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Yeh if anyone know where Diana works now? much appreciated! miss her melons so much~

Junglejuice
31-01-2014, 03:17 PM
Has Emma left???

This is a tragedy!!

Ditchy7
17-05-2014, 12:08 PM
Hey bro, Emma has gone to Leichhardt 429, works on sundays i think.
Dianna aswell but known as lola.