PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sessions Longer Than One Hour?

dayumm
30-01-2014, 12:34 AM
Hey brothers,
I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that has seen a WL at a brothel for more than an hour, say 2 or 3. Haven't unloaded in around a month, and I feel like 1 hour just wont be enough.
So yea, just wondering, in these extended sessions, is it all out fucking? how many times can i cum? and generally, what happens?
Thanks in advance :cool2:

wilisno
30-01-2014, 12:36 AM
Hey brothers,
I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that has seen a WL at a brothel for more than an hour, say 2 or 3. Haven't unloaded in around a month, and I feel like 1 hour just wont be enough.
So yea, just wondering, in these extended sessions, is it all out fucking? how many times can i cum? and generally, what happens?
Thanks in advance :cool2:

Yes, it's not that unusual, Bro Gucci had a report for a 12 hour session with one girl, and he had 36 shots he said ! :miao:

dayumm
30-01-2014, 12:41 AM
OK maybe not twelve hours HAHA
But a concern I have is, will the WL just become lazy and just sit around and chat seeing as its a longer session. Unfortunately I'm not made of money :(

timtam
30-01-2014, 01:11 AM
Lol
If you haven't unload in over a month then it will take less than 5 mins for you to cum. If you like the girl then extend. There is no discount at most shops if you book for over 1 hr.

crum
30-01-2014, 07:24 AM
Its also up to the WL on how she treats you during this time. Best to establish how many times you want to cum or what you want her to do before the session starts. There'll be resting time I wouldn't assume the whole time you're together its fucking lol.

Gucci2012
30-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Yes, it's not that unusual, Bro Gucci had a report for a 12 hour session with one girl, and he had 36 shots he said ! :miao:

Lol yes I did 12hr punt but 36 shots?? I was shooting blanks after about the 4th hour.

Bro dayum every shop can do any length of session you want the key is to have the right girl to service you in that time. No need to worry about her becoming lazy if she has been reported as PSE. Heaps of girls in Sydney that can accommodate you right now. Any bro out there want to recommend a PSE girl?

ivies555
30-01-2014, 08:04 AM
Would recommend you to try out for an hour booking and see you both really click.
You can always extend the session. The shop owner would be ok with extension unless the wl is a super popular & is booked out t

Boney
30-01-2014, 11:38 AM
Damn it Gucci, I was in awe of you and the stamina to produce 36 shots in a 12 hour session. Now I need another hero :cry:.

But seriously, you just need to pace yourself, if you have picked the right girl tell her how long you want to go for. Maybe have a break in the middle, some are quite happy to continue on for as long as you like as long as they are enjoying themselves, and you are not hurting them. Watch the feedback from the girl, I find that sometimes I come more quickly when fucking and I need to withdraw and do some cock sliding and other outside play just to keep the tension up. Or you can chat and enjoy some cuddling, there aren't any guaranteed rules.

Just my 20 Rupee worth