PDA

View Full Version : General talk Welcome back Syd90 club!

Sextus
30-01-2014, 03:02 PM
After their brief banishment I am sure they have learnt their lessons. Maybe they haven't learnt their english lessons yet, but their less spamming lessons, hopefully yes! In the meanwhile we can enjoy once more posts such as these:

"All the girls need to make an appointment, control frequency of sexual intercourse

Like a fairy-tale Snow White Prince Charming impulse to see an urgent need to comfort others, out of loneliness haze !

Diadia sexual moans, so you do not give her immune Oh ! !

eyes gentle, gentle enough

The absolute conquer your desires, dreams and desires in the middle of a dilemma ! ! !

You unlimited reverie, short-term guest, domestic car models can be field operations, beach field, car shock, elevator sex, daring she really is ready to sacrifice

Big eyes, not only will discharge can also find love like a shy, as if just yesterday ! ! Pure , lovely, on her performance of the head, not too aggressive ! !

Bones of the United States, Sao face on ! !

annual fighter , a woman in the crowd, a man in the eyes of the super fighter."

Yes, the jet fighter is back! Yay!

grant
30-01-2014, 03:17 PM
hah, i tended to ignore their threads completely, but i guess there was a positive side to their spamming. Their next lesson should be one in brevity.

It may spoil the fun a little bit, but I reckon this is all dodgy google translate output.

Kromm
30-01-2014, 05:12 PM
That was hilarious!!

Gucci2012
30-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Hurray for fighter jets!

Sextus
31-01-2014, 06:04 PM
That was hilarious!!

Classic. Amongst many highlights I particularly love:

"Bones of the United States, Sao face on ! ! "

I tell you, if the f**ks the girls at Syd90 club give are as good as the descriptions of them are, you are in for a wild time, maybe even a psychedelic multi-coloured one~! :shout:

yellow_fever
31-01-2014, 08:19 PM
I always like top 9 Nicole.

A woman in the crowd, a man in the eyes of the super fighter! Back door, SM, vacuum no condom sex, sex and all the Sydney market is not!

I've never had vacuum no condom sex before, though I had no sex for a long time while my ex wife was vacuuming. I didn't have to wear a condom for that either.

Apparently São face on 200% spikes everything. Gotta watch out for that!

Syd90club
01-02-2014, 03:12 PM
💖💖💖happy chinese newyear bro all best to u guys

Gucci2012
01-02-2014, 04:08 PM
I always like top 9 Nicole.

A woman in the crowd man in the eyes of the super fighter! Back door, SM, vacuum no condom sex, sex and all the Sydney market is not!

I've never had vacuum no condom sex before, though I had no sex for a long time while my ex wife was vacuuming. I didn't have to wear a condom for that either.

Apparently São face on 200% spikes everything. Gotta watch out for that!

Am I the only one who has had no condom sex with a vacuum? Tried to simulate a blow job....didn't quite work out....ahhh to be 13 again.

rooter
01-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Am I the only one who has had no condom sex with a vacuum? Tried to simulate a blow job....didn't quite work out....ahhh to be 13 again.

You have to try a Dyson bro!!

20cm
01-02-2014, 04:48 PM
You haven't lived life until you try bareback vacuum sex!

yellow_fever
02-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Ouch! That's got hurt

yellow_fever
03-02-2014, 02:05 AM
maybe we've misunderstood it and need to add a new acronym; VDTBBBJCIMSW .... Vacuum deep throat bare back blow job cum in mouth swallow.