PDA

View Full Version : General talk Inspirational WLs

gggi
01-02-2014, 07:14 PM
I'm not talking about inspiring more erections (however desirable that might be), but working women who you're just glad to have met in general.

After a truly satisfying encounter, as we lay panting on the bed, I got talking with one Chinese girl about why she's in the business.

"I thought about waiting tables," she said, "but being an international student would mean that I'd get paid even less than everyone else."

"So you obviously want more money."

"Of course, but that's not really why," was her reply. "If I did take a job like that, I'd be driving down other people's wages. This is why I tell other Chinese girls to get into this business: you're making it unfair for everyone if you become a cheap waitress."

After this, I pashed her for ages, equally out of eros and straight up admiration. Just thinking about this girl makes me hard again.

Hornyonetwo
01-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Wait for it

gggi
01-02-2014, 08:25 PM
I'd think that a lot of international students are working below minimum wage. And of course it's about quick money.

wilisno
01-02-2014, 08:45 PM
I'd think that a lot of international students are working below minimum wage. And of course it's about quick money.
In a way, it does drive down wages for the hospitality profession, many waitress ( mainly overseas students ) are working below award wages condition, hence taken jobs away from locals, or driving down wages for that reason.

But of course, she won't be scarificing herself for the good of the locals will she ? ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
01-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Sorry

Double posted

AHLUNGOR
01-02-2014, 10:21 PM
The cash economy is very big and kind of related to the illegal migrants market as well.

The labour intensive hospitality sector of course do a lot of cash in hand deals:

Almost all Chinese Restaurants would have kept two sets of books. The head Chinese chef in a mid size restaurant would be getting an easy $2,000+ per week cash in hand, but on the books, he is probably only on $90-$100K and this works all the way down to the second chef to kitchen hand , same for the restaurant manager, captains and waiters.

A lot of the casual workers such as the dim sim ladies may not even listed on the books, they just get cash in hand , no super no work overs !

This WL thinks she will drive down the wages of other workers.......lol how naive!

Same cash economy would have been happening across all communities. Thai, Italian, Aussie. Korean........etc

You ask any bank managers who work at the Chinatown branch, they never approve a home loan to a Chinese chef based on his payslip, but rather his savings history and cash balance !

Just my two cents

Cheers

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
01-02-2014, 11:28 PM
LOL. A Chinese girl worried about others! Give me a break. there is a reason why she does what she does. CASH! and lots of it. Instead of 120 a day as a waitress, is 600-1000 a day as a WL. More than a weeks wages in one day!

kobe7
01-02-2014, 11:39 PM
There was once that I did ask why she was doing it, from one of the top agencies. She have said she is just doing for quick cash and going back at home on a holiday visa.

But there are probably some who do it because they do not have enough money to pay tuition fees or living expense. Some Universities these days have a high failure rate subjects turning it to a business and for an International student , its cost $3500 per subject in a business degree as for local student its $1200.

20cm
02-02-2014, 12:12 AM
LOL. A Chinese girl worried about others! Give me a break. there is a reason why she does what she does. CASH! and lots of it. Instead of 120 a day as a waitress, is 600-1000 a day as a WL. More than a weeks wages in one day!

Have you considered waxing that hairy ass of yours?

Hung Lo
02-02-2014, 12:48 AM
At least it's not the old sick parent excuse. I've heard that more times that I can count.

She's happy to drive down the price of hookers but not waitresses?

This girl must be studying economics!

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
02-02-2014, 01:08 AM
you dont think chinese girls are capable of caring about others???

Yes of course, those immediately around then and friends. But those not in their immediate circle, no.

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
02-02-2014, 01:13 AM
Have you considered waxing that hairy ass of yours?

That would be like asking you to lop off 15 cm of your 20cm.

That pubic fur that protects my southern region is what makes me unique and extraordinary.

20cm
02-02-2014, 01:44 AM
If your asshole was dirty I would understand your name being offensive.

gggi
02-02-2014, 09:01 AM
I doubt she thought her individual choice had any momentous impact on the grey side of the "acceptable" economy, Ahlungor, but it's probably more a case of opting out of a scene so as not to encourage that kind of level of pay. If more people did that and participated in a more fluid illicit economy... (Gggi thinks: 1. Everyone becomes a sex worker, 2. ???, 3. PROFIT! Hahahaha :) )

In any case, I'm not under any illusion that she took up sex work for purely altruistic reasons! She just had a rationale that lined up cash benefits with a general sense of social ethics in a sassy way, rather than a sob story.

As for driving down the pay of other sex workers, that's a different issue, I'd think. Sex workers get far more than minimum wage! This is a vital material difference, no?

OTOH, I'd be interested to hear bro's opinions on exactly why Asian WLs are cheaper on the whole than caucs. What combination of market forces, ideas about customer service, cultural mores, etc have contributed to the economics of the thing we're engaged in?

AHLUNGOR
02-02-2014, 09:41 AM
I doubt she thought her individual choice had any momentous impact on the grey side of the "acceptable" economy, Ahlungor, but it's probably more a case of opting out of a scene so as not to encourage that kind of level of pay. If more people did that and participated in a more fluid illicit economy... (Gggi thinks: 1. Everyone becomes a sex worker, 2. ???, 3. PROFIT! Hahahaha :) )

In any case, I'm not under any illusion that she took up sex work for purely altruistic reasons! She just had a rationale that lined up cash benefits with a general sense of social ethics in a sassy way, rather than a sob story.

As for driving down the pay of other sex workers, that's a different issue, I'd think. Sex workers get far more than minimum wage! This is a vital material difference, no?

OTOH, I'd be interested to hear bro's opinions on exactly why Asian WLs are cheaper on the whole than caucs. What combination of market forces, ideas about customer service, cultural mores, etc have contributed to the economics of the thing we're engaged in?

It's always the basic economics of supply and demand mate, and the facts that most Asian WL and ML can't speak too much English which limited their earning ability.

Also, for student visa, if they work a legit job, they are only allowed to work 20 hr per week during school terms and that won't be enough so it's a combination of all those factors and ultimately it's money!

Cheers