PDA

View Full Version : General talk Korean Style Massage service in CBD

hellokitty77
02-02-2014, 02:03 AM
One aspect of Korean Style message that I really enjoy is the cat licking part.

In particular the nipples area.

However, the frustration is the lack of Korean style message in central Sydney CBD (excluding Broadway and Pyrmont).

Been to a few Chinese places, but some girls do it, whilst others only relunctantly upon request.

Does anyone know any Sydney CBD ladies that do this as part of their standard service?

Even if they don't do the whole body, but use their tong around upper body.

Any help much appreciated.

wilisno
02-02-2014, 03:24 AM
One aspect of Korean Style message that I really enjoy is the cat licking part.

In particular the nipples area.

However, the frustration is the lack of Korean style message in central Sydney CBD (excluding Broadway and Pyrmont).

Been to a few Chinese places, but some girls do it, whilst others only relunctantly upon request.

Does anyone know any Sydney CBD ladies that do this as part of their standard service?

Even if they don't do the whole body, but use their tong around upper body.

Any help much appreciated.

Most FS ladies do this as standard service, Korean or not ! It's called Catbath.

AHLUNGOR
02-02-2014, 10:25 AM
You will get cat bath galore if you go to 5 Star and see any of their Asian girls!

127 Regent street(Korean) and Ginza (Japanese and Asian) should all given extensive cat bath services!

Or you can get a Korean massage from Chequers, Babylon or Masstige 8, all in the city area.

Cheers

hellokitty77
05-02-2014, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the input everyone. Now I learn another technical term, "catbath".

I am actually not looking for FS but more of a massage.

Was hoping for a place that I can escape to for a quick 1h lunch time "break"

Not too many options at the Wynyard side of town :-(

Thanks for the input!

AHLUNGOR
05-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Thank s for the input everyone. Now I learn another technical term, "catbath".

I am actually not looking for FS but more of a massage.

Was hoping for a place that I can escape to for a quick 1h lunch time "break"

Not too many options at the Wynyard side of town :-(

Thanks for the input!

If you are looking for Korean style shop, yes, not much choice over near Wynyard but there are a few RnT though .

Wishway next door to the Menzies is great for lunch time quickie!

Up on Erskine St there are three shops, Sirs is a cauc shop with B2b, there is another RnT just a few doors down

And around the corner on 248 Kent st is 7 Lotus.

If you walk down York st, at QVB 1B/139 York is another one of my favourite shop!

Have fun

Cheers

hellokitty77
10-02-2014, 12:04 AM
If you are looking for Korean style shop, yes, not much choice over near Wynyard but there are a few RnT though .

Wishway next door to the Menzies is great for lunch time quickie!

Up on Erskine St there are three shops, Sirs is a cauc shop with B2b, there is another RnT just a few doors down

And around the corner on 248 Kent st is 7 Lotus.

If you walk down York st, at QVB 1B/139 York is another one of my favourite shop!

Have fun

Cheers

Thanks so much AHLUNGOR. Any suggestion for RnT where the girl is open to do a bit of catbath?

AHLUNGOR
10-02-2014, 12:44 AM
Thanks so much AHLUNGOR. Any suggestion for RnT where the girl is open to do a bit of catbath?

Obviously for most Korean b2b shop , catbath will be standard play like chequers, Babylon , Masstige 8, Romeo and Juliet's .

But for Chinese RnT, it's usually Not on the card mate! Mainly due to no shower facilities !

Cheers

hellokitty77
11-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Obviously for most Korean b2b shop , catbath will be standard play like chequers, Babylon , Masstige 8, Romeo and Juliet's .

But for Chinese RnT, it's usually Not on the card mate! Mainly due to no shower facilities !

Cheers

Thanks again for the helpful advice AHLUNGOR!