PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is it hard for girls to fake chemistry?

Good_guy_Greg
03-02-2014, 07:10 AM
Yesterday I visited a girl I was seeing for the first time. We had the usual chit chat as we took off our clothes and showered, then got on the bed where she got on top of me. We were still talking, and then hit a topic she was interested in. We talked more and more and, for my part at least, felt there was a bit of connection.

For the whole hour we just talked, and she said she wanted to see me again and gave me her number.

Do you think she just wanted a way to make her money without giving up sex, or if there was a bit of connection on her part? Is it hard for girls to fake chemistry? I have seen girls with so called "GFE" and I can always tell when it's over the top and fake, but this girl didn't seem like she went over the top.

Advice me brothaaaaaaaaaas.

Oneonone
03-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Just remember its only a job and the girls that are good at it you can have a good time with and even feel some chemistry with.

And that's fair enough they are only human and like to be treated right.

What the girls can do is turn it off when you leave and back on when you return if they like you or indeed turn it on for another client they also like.

Most of these girls depending on which shop you go to see between 5 and up to 20 clients a shift some work 5 or more days a week.

In short they see lots of guys so they may like you but you are only another job when the end of the week comes round.

Just enjoy it make the most of what you have with any girl you see and forget about it when you leave until you return to see her again.

grant
03-02-2014, 08:54 AM
you meet countless numbers of people in your life in a range if different situations, any of which may happen to click really well (or not so well) with you. one of those people could be a sex worker, and one if those situations could be a punt. you won't know til you take it further.

Milf_Man
03-02-2014, 02:27 PM
So you pay for the session, have a nice chat, don't have sex and you wonder why she wants to see you again??

It's called easy money.

Travelmate
03-02-2014, 02:46 PM
Yesterday I visited a girl I was seeing for the first time. We had the usual chit chat as we took off our clothes and showered, then got on the bed where she got on top of me. We were still talking, and then hit a topic she was interested in. We talked more and more and, for my part at least, felt there was a bit of connection.

For the whole hour we just talked, and she said she wanted to see me again and gave me her number.

Do you think she just wanted a way to make her money without giving up sex, or if there was a bit of connection on her part? Is it hard for girls to fake chemistry? I have seen girls with so called "GFE" and I can always tell when it's over the top and fake, but this girl didn't seem like she went over the top.

Advice me brothaaaaaaaaaas.

This is normal...
You will want to see her again.
She have one more regular.

Very good engagement plan

rooter
03-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Make sure you get a fuck and a blow job next time you see her bro.

Guymartin420
03-02-2014, 03:05 PM
Make sure you get a fuck and a blow job next time you see her bro.

I used to have a regular ML with whom I was always having FS. Sorry, can't divulge name or the shop. She was very young and very beautiful. But that relationship took several regular sessions to develop. At one stage, we spent time ONLY talking. But later on it lead to many beautiful FS sessions. Enjoyed it while I could...

AHLUNGOR
03-02-2014, 04:21 PM
I used to have a regular ML with whom I was always having FS. Sorry, can't divulge name or the shop. She was very young and very beautiful. But that relationship took several regular sessions to develop. At one stage, we spent time ONLY talking. But later on it lead to many beautiful FS sessions. Enjoyed it while I could...

Did you tip her for the FS ??

Guymartin420
03-02-2014, 05:06 PM
Did you tip her for the FS ??

She never asked for money. It kind of flowed naturally. Both of us knew that this was not about money. But I paid her extra always.

bfe
03-02-2014, 06:08 PM
hello Good_guy_Greg bro. I'm sure her feelings for you are real and she sees you as a gem and more than just another customer.

She never asked for money. It kind of flowed naturally. Both of us knew that this was not about money. But I paid her extra always.

it's great that BOTH of you knew this was not about money.

AlexPicardo
03-02-2014, 09:16 PM
hello Good_guy_Greg bro. I'm sure her feelings for you are real and she sees you as a gem and more than just another customer.

it's great that BOTH of you knew this was not about money.

lol I love your name

Guymartin420
03-02-2014, 11:30 PM
lol I love your name

Yes! Bfe.. It's pretty creative!