PDA

View Full Version : General talk A reminder that we all have to be careful

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
03-02-2014, 11:17 AM
I posted this before and was deleted (or maybe I posted wrong as I was using my phone).

This I found on another site (which I won't mention but if you search or PM me then I can tell you - I don't think that would contravene forum rules).

We just have to be careful and cover up. 99% of us do but this is his own fault none the less.

david says:
January 28, 2014 at 1:01 pm
hi guys ive been to this place lots times actually only this place my story is I enjoyed the sex now I have a problem,,i picked up some thing,,yes im married to a good chinese lady,,now because of me I went down to eat her and noticed bright red looked like blood,,i said what is this she said what are you talking about, she got some thing from me now I have to taken her to the doctor waiting results,,,if std im gon,, and than I guess ill be getting divorced this is my 2 time I cheated on her, 1st time I was for given,, ive lost my wife and home,,so if you are married don’t do it,,its not worth it,,and yes my wife is attractive good body,and very thaithfull to me ,,so why I go look sex out side ,,,why,,,

david says:
January 28, 2014 at 3:11 pm
update,,,,,did it hit the fan my wife just called me doctor phoned her,,yes she is infected std,,,,,now she has given me till one day move out and she has already contacted lawyer,,,wow what a mess …all this for good fuck no condom,,,,,,,,o well think good side now im free ive lost a $600,000 house,,and Toyota,,and half my super,,,fuck.,sorry wont be going back to this shop,,,stay away……………………

ivies555
03-02-2014, 11:24 AM
sorry ...... but am I missing something here
what is this in context to

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
03-02-2014, 11:28 AM
sorry ...... but am I missing something here
what is this in context to

You realise you are in the General Talk thread.....:confused2:

DarkZero01
03-02-2014, 12:05 PM
well all i can say is i feel sorry for this punter here. If he sticked to rule of having safe sex, none of that stuff would of happen.

Kromm
03-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Well if he didn t learn the first time then hopefully this is it.

wilisno
03-02-2014, 01:32 PM
We had some even more perfect stories here before, all the worst that could happen had happened to that writer in that story ! So it was too perfect to be true. The write was challenged but no response !

dohdoe
03-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Why you wouldn't play it safe is beyond me

grant
03-02-2014, 07:59 PM
We had some even more perfect stories here before, all the worst that could happen had happened to that writer in that story ! So it was too perfect to be true. The write was challenged but no response !

was that the one where a ML offered FS and later accused the guy of raping her? that was a devastating read regardless of whether it was true or not.

wilisno
03-02-2014, 08:05 PM
was that the one where a ML offered FS and later accused the guy of raping her? that was a devastating read regardless of whether it was true or not.
Too many, I lost track of the stories, it's like a periodical event that pop up every now and then ! ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, it could be the one I'm talking about, complete with cops raiding his residence blah blah blah !