PDA

View Full Version : General talk Just a thought..

Heisenberg
03-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Would it be feasible to run a brothel just over the NSW border to cater to QLDers with NSW's laxer brothel rules surrounding BBBJ, kissing etc.

I understand there are 1 or 2 but mostly CMG-run, which puts a few people off.

Would you drive to it if you had say Ginza or Yimi quality women?

danenth
03-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Is this Corner in disguise scouting for a second location.

popeye96
03-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Not so much a brothel, but I would be more than willing to make the hour+ drive to the Tweed if there was a massage shop that had the same prices and services offered as a lot of the Sydney shops that are advertised on here.

icanfly
04-02-2014, 02:40 AM
Not so much a brothel, but I would be more than willing to make the hour+ drive to the Tweed if there was a massage shop that had the same prices and services offered as a lot of the Sydney shops that are advertised on here.

Ditto. It's a huge gap In the market ready for someone to grab hold of. They would get plenty of business from the coast as well. The only problem is there wouldn't be as much asian students backpackers whatever as you are likely to get in the big smoke. Maybe up the coast yes but then even they would have to travel to get to work

ooshka
04-02-2014, 01:10 PM
There are is brothel at South Tweed getting great reviews on another forum. Used to be a rnt nearby also but reported to be rather ordinary in decor. I would mention the name of the place and reviews but it might invoke the tears and bullshit others carry on with on this forum.

gpeck80
06-02-2014, 03:00 AM
Heard a strong rumour there were two barmaids in a pub just over the border, pulling tricks in between pulling suds. They used to take punters into the hotel rooms above. That didnt last long tho.